GTA V

For me driving point a to point b and put bomb in car park then go back to point a was cool in a 3d world at first but has lost its charm for me.

Only speak for myself coz when i played gta3 it was like heaven but sandbox games have lost fun for me kinda sadly

Maybe this is the result of playing too much of these games... ;)

Saints row
Just cause
RDR
Sleeping Dogs
Sabateur
Godfather
scarface
mercs

I for myself have just played GTA series, RDR and Godfather I.
Tested Saints Row and Just Cause, but never played those seriously.

Maybe because of only those few but quality games - mainly the rockstar games - I still enjoy these.

For me GTA is the best game series: so much choices, variety, new settings and especially all the small details which make the games really unique.

I am really looking forward to this. This and the last of us will be my games of 2013.
From what I have read in a german magazine, GTA will look great even on PS3 - as they have played it already at rockstar event in new york.

Strange, no one post this screenshots

383605_10151395528605097_647622022_n.jpg

181875_10151395528625097_664764281_n.jpg

547656_10151395528620097_1496508406_n.jpg

31568_10151395528710097_853000596_n.jpg

602798_10151395528720097_324838625_n.jpg

304730_529155447115519_663172751_n.jpg

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
The GTA Team

I take it in preorder (I got the poster and pay nothing), but if the PS4 out in the same period, I hope for backward compatibility... because i want sell it.

"needs a little more polish"... i'm sure the 360 DVD is the problem

I take it in preorder (I got the poster and pay nothing), but if the PS4 out in the same period, I hope for backward compatibility... because i want sell it.

"needs a little more polish"... i'm sure the 360 DVD is the problem

I bet it will be 4 discs...

I can wait...that's not the problem. I just hope it doesn't clash with any good football games that might come out then lol. I'd rather they spent extra time on this game and made sure it worked properly. Sounds like something I'll spend a few months on :) Give me time to play some other games I still have to to get to.

They should of made GTA 5 a next gen launch title.

I am sure though you will see it on next gen machines, as they will just be able to use the PC version.

Last edited:
I wasn't really saying Rockstar will as that would be stupid, I was just saying they should of done. It would of been a much better game for it rather than using 5+ year old technology with massive limitations.

ah more people will have the console lol silly me i couldnt get my head round it before.

Off course not many people will have or can afford to buy new console. Many people have 360 and ps3 these days.

Add to the fact that some countries probably wont be getting the PS4/720 until early next year. They would have to wait until mid next year to have it fully released. Makes more sense releasing it on current gen to maximise sales..

I'm hoping the helicopter with the searchlight is something that can happen at night and not just a scripted one off mission.

Back
Top Bottom