GTA V

Nice cover, as always. Starting to look forward to this now. Didn't think I would but a new GTA is so hard to ignore.

We've seen Grand Theft Auto V.

It's been a while since we've had any real news and we know you have tons of questions. Rockstar Games came by this week to give us a fresh look around Los Santos and now we have answers. Swing by IGN Thursday, May 2, at 9:00AM PT/12:00PM ET (4:00PM GMT) for all of our updated mission impressions and tons more.

But first, we have trailers. Not one, but THREE, and IGN will debut them LIVE with commentary from Casey, Greg and Ryan, Tuesday, April 30. Rockstar hasn't confirmed the go-live time of the trailers just yet, but our best guess is it will be early in the morning, so we're tentatively planning to start streaming at 7:30AM PT/10:30AM (2:30PM GMT) just in case (subject to change as times are announced).

As always, we'll comb through each trailer frame by frame, breaking down everything LIVE in the studio and over Twitter. Join the conversation by tweeting us at @IGN with the hashtag #GTAV.

Now this is more like the GTA I know. Good to see them going forth from TBOGT.

Really looking forward to this now :D

I'm hoping the humour will be back to how the PS2 games were. The stuff on 4 was just trying too hard and just a mess. The DJ's swearing on the radios ruined them and the feeling of this being a real world. And a lot of the parody adverts were really poorly written, the ones taking the piss out of CSI being a great example.

The embargo lifts today for the press who got to play the game a couple of weeks ago. So more news will be known at the end of the day.

Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom