[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Pc:
FM 2011
Mass effect 2
Max Payne (completed)
BFBC2 (online+veitnam)
PES 2011

PS3:
Dantes Inferno
Bayonetta
James Bond Blood Stone
FIFA 11 (online vs mates)

PS2:
Matrix path of neo
Scarface
Punisher
Black
Warriors

Have not posted in a while, so will be a list mainly:

PSP
Everybody's Golf 2
Theme Hospital (PS1)
Fieldrunners
GTA Chinatown Wars
Metal Gear Solid : Peacewalker (Have only just started this game, so cant say much about it yet)

DS
Trackmania Turbo

COD Black Ops : Got the new maps, but not managed to get many games on them yet, so hard to know what they are like, Kowloon seems to be the one I have played on most.
Pacman CE DX
Madden 11 : only a couple of games of this, but think my years of the 2k games still haunt this series for me.

Well I just completed james BOnd Blood Stone. Short but fun game. Worth a rent or buy as only a tenner . shame no layers online. May replay for all unlocks and trophies so worht tenner.

Just got a loan of Assassins Brotherhood, quite enjoying that at the moment, so will play that and get it out the way.

Have also been playing MOH and COD:BO online too.

Have a fair few games to get through too, so should be busy on the old PS3.

Oh and just completed CSI: Deadly Intent on the wee one's DS, ready to start on GTA: Chinatown.

FD

Been playing Rango on the PS3, pretty good game surprisingly!

Also De Blob 2, it's a nice game but finding it getting a bit repetitive already and only on the 2nd or 3rd level.

Been playing Little Big Planet 2 with my girlfriend in co-op, a spot of Bad Company 2 here and there (by far my most played game of the year) and just bought Killzone 3 yesterday. F**k me that game looks good. I mean really good. Shame the 3D is a bit pants though. 2D is much better.

GBA
Breath of Fire (one of the best RPGs on the console - nearly finished, boy is it addictive)

DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Dragon Quest IX

PS3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Dantes Inferno : not great but not bad either

Singularity : I really liked it. Bioshock meets Resistance (I suppose since I don't own a ps3)

Have got back onto WWE 2011 on PS3. Have downloaded a lot of characters and just started the WWE Universe. I'm messing around with my created character and NWO, first I've tried the Universe and it looks quite good, wasn't aware of the different things that flag up during matches etc.

Also completed Copernicus Conspiracy for Assassins Creed Brotherhood and have just bought online Da Vinci Disappearance, so just started on that.

FD

360 - Star Wars The Force Unleashed
PS3 - Top Spin 4, NFS Shift 2, Test Drive Unlimited, Enslaved
PC - Dungeon Siege 2
WII - None

Couple of oldies, completed Godfather 2 which was really good, enjoyed the story along with it too.

Also just completed Blacksite, was not bad, enjoyable enough.

FD

Table Tennis

First game I bought on 360 and it's still great.
The graphics are still good for a 5 year old game.
I wish this license will be used again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom