[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

PC - Metro : Last Light.

I am not actually fan of first person POV. but i am immersed in the game. Turning up the display brightness but it is still dark and creepy. lol

Surely, going to complete the story.

Ploughing my way through Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on PS3. It's good but the lack of fast travel's mind numbing. Spent half an hour trekking across the map only for some bastard Griffin to pick me up and carry me about halfway back again. The shitter.

360 - COD Black ops 2 MP & Dead or Alive 5.

PS3 - The Last of US (completed).

PC - Street fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

Games of the year so far Tomb Raider & The Last of US

Nostalgia got me, I went and bought the original Fear Effect through PSN. I never played it before, but finished 2 a looooong time ago. I'm surprised at how much I actually am enjoying it, although I'm stumped on the first real puzzle.

Just finished The Last of Us on PS3. Absolute masterpiece and my favourite game of all time.

Next up, Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360. Looking forward to this, too.

Last edited:
Just finished The Last of Us on PS3. Absolute masterpiece and my favourite game of all time.

Next up, Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360. Looking forward to this, too.

I might have to borrow a mate's PS3 so I can play this game! I am almost finished Sleeping Dogs and it's been great. Just need to slap someone with a fish, get half a level of triad XP points and get another 7 Gold Stat awards and I'm done.

Then I can get on with finishing AC Brotherhood (up to Sequence 8) and then play Red Dead :) Slowly getting there lol

360 - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edtiton.

PS3 - None.

PC - Killing Floor &Street fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

Games of the year so far Tomb Raider & The Last of US

Wii U - New Super Mario Bros U

I've noticed some of the games on Nintendo store much more expensive than their steam versions. For example, scribblenauts $59.99, on steam $19.99 and now discounted to $4.99.

Isn't that a ripoff?

I might have to borrow a mate's PS3 so I can play this game! I am almost finished Sleeping Dogs and it's been great. Just need to slap someone with a fish, get half a level of triad XP points and get another 7 Gold Stat awards and I'm done.

Then I can get on with finishing AC Brotherhood (up to Sequence 8) and then play Red Dead :) Slowly getting there lol

Do it, it's amazing :)

Tried Tokyo Jungle on PSN, I absolutely hate it. £10 well spent there.

Before getting into Bioshock Infinite, I'm playing through Crysis 3 (got a free copy of the 360 version). It's very generic but I'm really enjoying it. Visuals are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom