[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Before last weekend i finished Brothers Tales of Two Sons! Amazing little game! :) Relized i hate 20 hours story telling, 2,3-7 hours is the best for me. The game gets repetative if its longer, except for RPGs :P

NOW and always:
Little Big Planet, Fifa14, Nba2k14, Zen Pinball 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014 are perfect for some offline multi with buddies.

For solo play LA Noire, GTAV, Socom(online), Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Gran Turismo 6, Skyrim, NFS Rivals

thats more than enough :)

360 - WWE 2K14, How to Survive & Marvel Lego

PS4 - Assassins Creed 4 & Fifa 14

Brought lots of games from the on going steam sale.
The Witcher 2, Elders Scrolls 4 Oblivion GOTY, Reus, Tomb Raider Collection, Gone home & The Wolf Among Us season pass.

360 - WWE 2K14 & Marvel Lego (completed)

PS3 - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PS4 - Assassins Creed 4 & Injustice Gods Among Us UE (completed)

I was late to the Dragon's Dogma party, but had a great time playing it. A lot more fun with much deeper combat than Dark Souls for me. Hard mode presents a terrific challenge as well.

Would love to see a Skyrim/Dragon's Dogma mix in the future.

PS3 Assassin's Creed 4
PC Guild wars 2 WoW
This year, I'm learning how to wrap a vehicle with vinyl wrapping tools, then one day playing game, one day wrapping car body, I feel very excellent.

Last edited:
PS3 - Borderlands 2 (thanks PS+!)
PS4 - Resogun/Killzone/Dont Starve
XBO - FIFA 14
Vita - Killzone/Snooker
iPad - The Wolf Among Us

I've been playing Don't Starve on PS4, absolutely love it. After failing quite a lot early on I'm now familiar with the game and up to Day 80.

FIFA and Uncharted - Drake's Fortune...hell this game is annoying as fuck, well Last Of Us had annoying gameplay but this...wow, thank God the story, characters and voiceacting does the job

Back
Top Bottom