Galatasaray SK Thread

Re: Galatasaray SK Thread - The Champion!

Congrats Gala... lions back in the CL next season :)

congratulations.and ı hope so.because oppenets will be though on qualification round.hope you to beat you oppent and come to CL with us.possible oppenets for gs:

1. MİLAN
2. LİVERPOOL
3. BARCELONA
4. ARSENAL

5. SCHALKE
6. JUVENTUS
7. G.RANGERS
8. STEAU BÜKREŞ
9. PANATHİNAKOS-Öneleme PLAY OFF larını kazanır ise
10. BASEL
11.AJAX-Öneleme PLAY OFF larını kazanır ise
12. OLİMPİYAKOS
13. FENERBAHÇE (same country-not possible.)
14. S. DONETSK
15. ANDERLECHT
16. SPARTAK MOSKOVA

for fenerbahçe 2. qualifying round:

NK Domzale
Beitar Jerusalem
MTK Budapest
IFK Goteborg
Tampere United
Dinamo Tbilisi
FK Ventspils
Anorthosis Famagusta
FK Modrica Maksima
FBK Kaunas
Sheriff Tiraspol
Drogheda United
Rabotnicki Skopje
Valur Reykjavik

3. qualifying round
Atletico Madrid
Sparta Prague
Dynamo Kyiv
Slavia Prague
Partizan Belgrade
AS Nancy Lorraine
CSKA Sofia
Vitoria Guimaraes
Dinamo Zagreb
Wisla Krakow
Standard de Lige
Artmedia Bratislava
AaB Aalborg
SK Brann Bergen
SK Rapid Wien

good luck both teams.

Re: Galatasaray SK Thread - The Champion!

Hakan Sukur rejected Galatasaray's jubilee offer and he left the club. Thanks for everything King. You dont deserve this. :(

Harry Kewell has signed a three-year deal with Galatasaray SK.

32582.jpg

Galatasaray's website reports that a deal has been completed for the 29 years old Australian international.

He'll be at Istanbul tonight with his wife to sign official contract and to see Istanbul.

Make space either on the treatment table or in the stands. This guy is lazy and greedy. The only way to get him to play is to tell him the World Cup is soon.

Make space either on the treatment table or in the stands. This guy is lazy and greedy. The only way to get him to play is to tell him the World Cup is soon.

Oh no, we've a same player named Lincoln. :-ll

Anyway, our young guns is enough to kick some ass. They did a lot last year.

Kewell free really? That was a good snatch then. Even if he come out lazy it won't matter. He's still talented though. Meira for 5mil is a good buy I think. He looks brick solid but haven't seen him play in the Euro 2008.

Kewell free really? That was a good snatch then. Even if he come out lazy it won't matter. He's still talented though. Meira for 5mil is a good buy I think. He looks brick solid but haven't seen him play in the Euro 2008.

I wont let Meira play in my team if I have players like Pepe and Ricardo Carvalho.

:)

Galatasaray's possible opponents for Champions League. (uefa.com)
  • Liverpool FC
  • Arsenal FC
  • FC Barcelona
  • Juventus FC
  • ACF Fiorentina
  • FC Schalke 04
  • Olympique de Marseille
  • Panathinaikos FC
  • Olympiakos CFP
  • FC Steaua Bucuresti
  • Celtic FC
  • FC Basel
  • RSC Anderlecht
  • FC Shaktar Donetsk
  • Spartak Moscow FC

Very hard opponents. Lets pray god to see Spartak Moscow or Anderlecht against us.

Re: Galatasaray SK Thread - 08/09 Squad on First Page!

Sorry Mate :) I speak About of first page.

Ugur Ucar New Number is "3"

and pls put out Necati Ateş he's not in team ;))

Re: Galatasaray SK Thread - 08/09 Squad on First Page!

Morgan de Sanctis, Galatasaray’da

Galatasaray, İspanya La Liga takımlarından Sevilla’da oynayan İtalyan kaleci Morgan de Sanctis ile bir yıllığına kiralık olarak anlaşmıştır.

Hem kulübü hem kendisiyle anlaşılan ve önümüzdeki sezon sarı kırmızı formayı giyecek olan Morgan de Sanctis, Almanya kampına katılacaktır.

Resmi imza töreni daha sonra resmi sitemizden bildirilecektir.

Yeni oyuncumuz Morgan de Sanctis’e “Galatasaray’a hoşgeldin” diyor ve önümüzdeki sezonda üstün başarılar diliyoruz.
Galatasaray Spor Kulübü

Not an easy opponent. But much better than Arsenal, Liverpool or Barcelona. So, I'm happy with that.

Milanista said:
Very good keeper in terms of reflexes and aerial ability. Only problem might be his catching. But his blocking is amazing.

We had a same problem with our keepers Orkun and Aykut. They're really bad with catching balls and now De Sanctis had a same problem as you said. I hope his experiences will be usefull to us.

I think we´ve to win, that´s for the first enough!

Otherwise Radoi is very close to sign Inter Milan, Dica (star of them) also isn´t there anymore :)

don't worry Steaua hasn't got any coach or manger, just a bunch of players (plenty of them quite good) kicking the ball. i think you will qualify, and i'm happy cuz Becali will loose money..hehehehe >:)
i wonder whom will Hagi support, but it'll probably be Steaua, so double hehehehe :)

don't worry Steaua hasn't got any coach or manger, just a bunch of players (plenty of them quite good) kicking the ball. i think you will qualify, and i'm happy cuz Becali will loose money..hehehehe >:)
i wonder whom will Hagi support, but it'll probably be Steaua, so double hehehehe :)

I think Hagi will support Galatasaray.Because he had problems with Becali when he is coaching Steua. :)

Second elamination game between the teams..After 1988-1989 Champions Club's Cup Semi Final..
Steua won the semi final.4-0 and 1-1(at izmir).Hagi scored penalty against us.. :D

Galatasaray we pass trought to group stages for 11th time..

----------------------------------------------------------
Galatasaray sing Alparslan Erdem from Werder Bremen.3 years of aggrement made..

New kit numbers of new transfers
#26 -Morgan De Santics Back---> De Santics
#60 -Alparslan Erdem Back--->> Erdem

I'm not so optimistic this time. Steaua has a good team and the first match is very important for us. We must win the game with 2 - 3 goals more...

Back
Top Bottom