Galatasaray SK Thread

:DD
Ohh dear!I can't hear!

1-0 Goal: Nonda

GALATASARAY ease past fenerbahçe

:DD look at what you queto.do u still believe you can beat fenerbahçe in sarcoğlu?you won a match in your home ali samiyen against fener after 3 years congratulations but galatasaray canT win fenerbahçe in saracoğlu for next 200 years :BY:

haluk ulusoy gaved his kids last gift two months ago.what a honour you made centurys suprise :))and he wont be on FA finally to look after you next years like this year past.ı heard he wants to be president of gs future.ı hope he will be and come to saracoğlu :NONO:

haluk ulusoy gaved his kids last gift two months ago.what a honour you made centurys suprise :))and he wont be on FA finally to look after you next years like this year past.ı heard he wants to be president of gs future.ı hope he will be and come to saracoğlu :NONO:

Barca or Real can't win against other for "23 years".As a Turkish syptom(atasözü)"We broke satans leg".First leg of Turkish Cup match Galatasaray deserve the win but couldn't get a win.Fenerbahçe matches only two games of 32 league race for us.If we won got 3 point,else lost 3 point.Most important thing for us players playing on pitch with their honour and hearths.We have respect for this type of GALATASARAY players.They win or lost doesn't matter.

WE DON'T THROW BEER CANS TO OUR PLAYERS!ultrAslan rocks everytime!

H.Ulusoy won't be president for Galatasaray.Yiğit Şardan after Adnan Polat.

Sedax is very heartbroken thats why he talks about past and creates his funny stroies. Just ignore him. We beat them and we got the lead. So, It's time to celebrate and wish to beat Sivasspor at their home.

:D

really what heart broken.ı didnt watch the match and learned reasult after 1 hours finish match from news.and a honourous story is better than lies.google is magic thing.everyone in world can write it haluk ulusoy and see the result.ı think you dont watch your matches or go to your away matches.if you are happy no problem you are used to this with zalatlarla malatyayla.your championschip?ı dont care.we were took 5 champs in 8 years.reached quaeters.every year favourite is us and get better.next year we take and you will back vour normal :LOL:

It doesnt matter for me if you watched the match or not. But more than 50 supporters went to Fenerbahçe's facilities and attacked to Kezman, Alex and Maldonado. One of the Fenerbahçe supporter slapped Kezman and the others throwed beers to the Alex car. And these supporters clapped these players after Sevilla and Chelsea games. What a pity! That shows your quality sedax.

It doesnt matter for me if you watched the match or not. But more than 50 supporters went to Fenerbahçe's facilities and attacked to Kezman, Alex and Maldonado. One of the Fenerbahçe supporter slapped Kezman and the others throwed beers to the Alex car. And these supporters clapped these players after Sevilla and Chelsea games. What a pity! That shows your quality sedax.

so does it matter me?they do what ever they want.ı am a fenerbahçe fan ı didnt hit any player yet so this is not my problem.also they can kill a gs player too.it doesnt matter.i look at my life.a lot of big europen teams had a record of not winnig in national cupes because that cups are not important not giving money also not needed their europen cup was not needed and it is removed,winners can only get to uefa first round so what an important cup in other mean really a milk cup for teams like galatasaray.also i think you have faith that it is bigger than becoming champions.because most winners are us.also you coulndt get it for 14 years at past.this is a big success too.and my quality?who is talking me about me.a kid with his pencils and bags?learn life,get your own money,watch lesser television , cartoons and speak with your words not copy newspaper words.:ACHOO: if you cant ask your teacher or my brother can teach you he is a turkish language teacher

Ok sedax, You're right. :-pp

After beating Sivasspor 3-5 at their home, can we call Galatasaray as a champion before 1 weeks left?

:lol:

I will be at Ali Sami Yen this Saturday night!

We will ask again what's the time question to other side? It's 20:45 boys!

CHAMPİON'SVENTEEN"

have fun my friend.but you had your answer last year.only two teams becoming chmpas in Tukish league are fenerbahçe and galatasaray for long years..so you will ask that question some years we will answer that reminig years :-pp

Arkadaslar... Galatasaray.org sitesinde yarin yeni formalarin satilacagini yaziyorlar... Bir bilginiz varmi acaba?

Evet. Yarın satışa çıkıcak. Sarı bir forma, kolları kırmızı, ortasından kırmızı şerit geçiyo. Şahsiyetsiz ve çirkin bir forma. Bu adidas tasarımcıları neden bu parçalıyı kabullenemiyolar anlamış değilim!

Galatasarayı tebrik ediyorum vallahi o stadla o futbolcularla 4 kolla sarıldı adamlar şampiyonluğa oftaşı yenip iş kesinleşicek 100de100 tebrik ediyorum:)hakkıydı eğer galatasaray fenerbahçedeki o güce karşı bu şekilde şampiyon olabiliyosa tebrik etmekten başka bir şey yapılmaz helal olsun

Re: Galatasaray SK Thread - The Champion!

30110.jpg

30126.jpg

30125.jpg

30112.jpg

sagolasin, artik gözler milli takimda, ama Fatih hoca Emre Güngör, Aykut Ercetin, Mehmet Topuz ve Ümit Karan´in yerine Emre Asik, Tolga Zengin, Colin-Kazim ve Halil Altintop´u cagirdi!

Newly back home from match.Everything is fantastic.

Lions are Champions again.. :)

sagolasin, artik gözler milli takimda, ama Fatih hoca Emre Güngör, Aykut Ercetin, Mehmet Topuz ve Ümit Karan´in yerine Emre Asik, Tolga Zengin, Colin-Kazim ve Halil Altintop´u cagirdi!

Emre Güngör added in Euro 2008 roster after Servet's injury at Gençlerbirliği Oftaş match.

And this time in ALI-SAMI-YEN STADIUM, welcome to the HELL!

Back
Top Bottom