Galatasaray SK Thread

We played great game against Benfica thursday night. And luckily, Fenerbahçe in a crisis, however this is derby and it's hard to predict score and the game.

37348.jpg

Fenerbahçe SK 4 - 1 Galatasaray AS

'02 Cassio Lincoln (Galatasaray AS)
'06 Selçuk Şahin (Fenerbahçe SK)
'28 Emre Aşık (O.G.) (Fenerbahçe SK)
'49 Diego Lugano (Fenerbahçe SK)
'90 Deivid de Souza (Fenerbahçe SK)

What a shame night for us. We played great game in first half but we saw silly and lucky goals in our nets. And second half, we played like an amateur team. Congratulations to Fenerbahçe.

After the match you made against us it would be surprising if you could keep the same energy.. Anyway, I think you have a great team, as I posted in Benfica's thread.

Galatasaray 2 - 0 İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyspor

39' Harry Kewell
83' Cassio Lincoln

Not Good Match For Me. Only I Like Lincoln's Goal :)

Last edited:
Baros is back again with his pink boots !!:D

Galatasaray 3 - Hacettepe 1

Week 13 of Turkcell Super League Galatasaray beats guest team Hacettepespor at the Ali Sami Yen Stadium with a 3-1 win.

All three goals of Galatasaray are scored by Milan Baros. Hacettepe’s only goal is registered by Sandro. Admir Teri and Tozo were dismissed from the field after two red cards shown by the referee. With this score Galatasaray increased its points in league classification to 24.

Stadium: Ali Sami Yen
Date: Sundar November 30 2008 19:00
Referee: Süleyman Abay

Galatasaray: De Sanctis, Sabri, Servet, Meira, Volkan, Barış, Ayhan, Arda, Kewell, Lincoln, Baros

Hacettepe: Recep, Ufuk, Orhan, Admir, Murat, Tozo, Serkan, Kadir, Olgay, Sandro, Zoko

Goals: 33' Sandro / 45' - 57' - 71' Milan Baros

Sent Off: 35' Tozo, 76' Admir Teri

www.galatasaray.org

Last edited:
Yes!! Very bad game but great score against Hertha Berlin. We guaranteed next stage of UEFA Cup.

:D

But Baros still plays like a shit! He needs to tidy up himself urgently.

:SHAKE::SHAKE:

I think blue send a ironic post. :)
Galatasaray better side instead of last 10 minutes played much better side on the game.Lincoln was fantastic.. :p

I'm Bule not blue. :)

I dont want to be an ironic, I want to be realist. Look, we payed millions to Baroš, look what he done so far? He only scores simple goals to teams like Hacettepe, Bellinzona or penalty goals to Hertha Berlin. In hard matches like Fenerbahçe, Olimpiakos, Benfica and Kharkiv, check the stats and see the real. I want to see real Baroš like in 2004.

Lincoln is on the top nowadays. He play very well but he has no continuity as we saw last year. I mean, It's not a logical think to trust Lincoln because his performance can easily go down or he can see silly cards unexpected times.

I'm still thinking that Kewell and Meira is the best transfers of us in this year. These two player has ambition and they're really professionals. Dont look today, try to see future guys.

@Bule

Baros yesterday scored 2 two goals, now he have 10 goals in the League! ;)

11 goals in the league!
Yesterday we won against G.Birliği.
3-1 Lincoln/Baros/Arda

What an one touch football...

Now ı start believing Uefa Cup winner.

Hamburger SV v Galatasaray

Galatasaray is visiting Hamburg for the first leg in UEFA Cup Round of 16.

Date: Thursday March 12 CET 18:00
Officials Refereeing: Viktor Kassai, Gabor Eros, Tibor Vamos, Sandor Szabo
Weather forecast: Patches of clouds expected with temperatures highest 6, lowest 3 degrees C.

Live on D Smart

Galatasaray
Galatasaray passed the group stage in the second place of the standings and secured a berth in the last 16 after a 0 – 0 tie with host FC Bordeaux followed by earning a 4 – 3 home win over French representative in the second leg. In all away games so far Galatasaray only lost to Steaua this season in UEFA.

Last 5 Games in UEFA Cup
Galatasaray 4-3 Bordeaux
Bordeaux 0-0 Galatasaray
Herta Berlin 0-1 Galatasaray
Galatasaray 0-1 Metalist Kharkiv
Benfica 0-2 Galatasaray

Hamburger SV
German club finished atop Group F after competing with Ajax, Aston Villa, Zilina and Slavia Prag. Hamburg defeated Dutch representative NEC Nijmegen in both legs of Round of 32 and booked a place in the last 16.

Last 5 Games in UEFA Cup
Hamburg 1-0 NEC Nijmegen
NEC Nijmegen 0-3 Hamburg
Hamburg 3-1 Aston Villa
Slavya Prag 0-2 Hamburg
Hamburg 0-1 Ajax

Hamburg SV 2008-2009 Roster
Goalkeepers
1 Frank Rost
12 Wolfgang Hesl
29 Raphael Wolf

Defenders
2 Alex Silva
3 Thimothée Atouba
4 Bastian Reinhardt
5 Joris Mathijsen
7 Marcell Jansen
16 Michael Gravgaard
19 Jerome Boateng
20 Guy Demel
26 Volker Schmidt
30 Collin Benjamin
40 Dennis Aogo

Midfielders
14 David Jarolím
15 Piotr Trochowski
18 Romeo Castelen
21 Jonathan Pitroipa
24 Marcel Ndjeng
25 Tomás Rincón
32 Änis Ben-Hatira
36 Hanno Behrens

Forwards
9 José Paolo Guerrero
10 Mladen Petrić
11 Ivica Olić
22 Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
35 Tunay Torun

Çok komik gerizekalı!:RANT:

B_595_b.jpg

Galatasaray v Hamburger SV 2 – 3

Galatasaray lost to Hamburger SV 2 – 3 in the second leg in UEFA Cup Round of 16 and left out of UEFA Cup after a close game on Thursday night in Istanbul.

Kewell scored the first goal in minute 42 from the penalty spot. Baroš followed him in minute 49.

Guerrero (57 / 60) score almost back to back goals each. In minute 90 Olić scored the third goal of Hamburg.

Cautioned player(s): Boateng (for his act against Baroš in the penalty area). Rost (89) Ayhan Akman (90+4).

:BYE: UEFA !

sağlık olsun buraya kadar gelmesi bile önemli yapıcağını yaptı galatasaray keşke hamburguda geçseydi olmadı bu arada resme bittim:)

Bu kadar eksikle, bu takımın buralara gelmesi takdir edilecek bir durum. Bülent Korkmaz'ı her ne kadar bu takım için yetersiz bir antrenör olarak görsemde onunda bazı anlarda eli kolu bağlandı. Sormak isterim bu forumdaki bir çok yabancı üyeye, acaba hayatlarında Harry Kewell'ı stoper olarak hayal etmişler mi? Ayrıca çeyrek final arifesi Meira gibi önemli bir ismi para uğruna Zenit'e satan yönetim zihniyetinide kınıyorum. Bir çok terslik üst üste geldi, biraz tecrübesizlik biraz kabiliyetsizlik ve sonuçta elendik. Çok ahlanmanın veya vahlanmanın bir anlamı yok. Bugünde trajikomik bir durumda kendi sahamızda Eskişehirspor'a yenildik artık kızmıyorum umarım sene sonunda Galatasaray'da bazı şeyler değişir özellikle oyuncu kadrosunda. Bu takımda hala Hasan Şaş gibi miladını tamamlamış, Ümit Karan gibi özelliklerini ve hırsını yitirmiş, Sabri ve Barış Özbek gibi kabiliyetsiz sadece fiziksel özelliklerden ibaret futbolcular ve geçmişin hatrına onları oyuna süren Bülent Korkmaz gibi korkak ve tecrübesiz bir teknik adam durduğu sürece Galatasaray'ı üst noktalarda görmek zaten hayal.

Ayrıca "Tencere dibin kara, seninki benden kara." gibi önemli bir söz söylemiş eksi büyüklerimiz. Ne kadar doğru söylemişler. Amacım iğnelemek veya taş atmak değil ama insanların kendi çöplerini temizlemesi gerekirken başkalarının çöplüklerini eleştirmesi ne kadar acı.

can't believe some of you are bashing Baros!

Hes starting to do the business for you.

His build up play and abillity to find a team-mate has always been iffy, but you can't deny he knows where the net is. Always liked him at Liverpool.

And Kewell?....What is the secret, has he even picked up an injury this year? Must be the weather!

can't believe some of you are bashing Baros!

Hes starting to do the business for you.

His build up play and abillity to find a team-mate has always been iffy, but you can't deny he knows where the net is. Always liked him at Liverpool.

And Kewell?....What is the secret, has he even picked up an injury this year? Must be the weather!

Baros scored this week to.He made 18th goal in TSL.Arda and Kewell making so good pases to him.Also his speed makes Turkish defenders too much problem.We like him too. :)

Kewell has only one injury this year.Missed 4 games if i am not wrong.Played as dc at Galatasaray-Hamburg match.Because of our defenders Servet Çetin and Emre Güngör injured also Emre Aşık had a red card punishment.Other DC man is Hakan Balta play DL in normal time.We got the score 2-0 but at he end we lost 3-2.Not much fault of defence.Midfield criss effect so much on us..:CRY::CRY:

Galatasaray vs Panathinaikos 1 – 0

Galatasaray gained a 1 – 0 home win over Panathinaikos with a side goal by Mustafa Sarp in minute 50.

Having collected 13 points in five games, the yellow-reds secured their place in the last 32 as Group F winners. After last games in group stage to take place on December 16 and 17, competition in round of 32 will begin in February 2010.

Milan Baros
Arda
Elano
Kewell
Keita

Neill
Servet

Rijkaard Galatasaray'a futbol oynatabilirse 2 yarida açik ara sampiyon oluruz bence.

Back
Top Bottom