Football Kingdom [PS2]

khseol said:
:mrgreen: just played 2 games..but having problems with jap language...will post review shortly once i understand what the hell is going on :mrgreen:

C'mon, man!! give us a LITTLE review at least. 2 games should tell you something!!

Make sure to mention net physics for my boy JFlo. ;)

tell us tell us...how's gameplay??? sound?? graphics? you could make a comparison with WE...would be easier for us to see the main differences...

Apparently, some of the folks at wegrinta have already played a game or two and claim the game to have it's problems as any other game. However, one source said it is a lot better than Fifa with a great/positive first attempt.

They also said the game felt purely arcadey. But, on a positive side. The game(they claimed) had poor defending. They also said that the free run feature is excellent.

No mention on net-physics... :(

A.I. is always a problem in first attempts like FK. Konami have been tweaking it for years so of course FK has it's problems...it's impossible to beat WE now and for the next few years. Anyway it might feel good to play a different good game once in a while instead of that stupid fifa,iss,tif,...

I believe the word the guy used on WE Grinta to describe AI defenders was 'idiots'. I didn't expect this game to beat or even match WE, cannot believe some people did, it's ludicrous. Maybe in future it will be better, but the very fact it's been described as having 'arcadey' gameplay doesn't inspire me much...

ClassicD said:
I believe the word the guy used on WE Grinta to describe AI defenders was 'idiots'. I didn't expect this game to beat or even match WE, cannot believe some people did, it's ludicrous. Maybe in future it will be better, but the very fact it's been described as having 'arcadey' gameplay doesn't inspire me much...

To each his own....

Based on the short reviews of the game, I am well content with my decision of owning a copy and enjoying it. Anything better than Fifa works for me. Besides, I don't mind arcadey soccer games anyway. Especially when they are fun to play.

ClassicD said:
dude can you start suggesting some stocks for me to invest in? cause your some kind of wicked psychic who can predict how good/bad a video game is before you have even played it.... actually everyone in this thread is :) hahaahahah, guys wait till you get it, t hen everyone can individually decide if they like it or not.... i dont think its ludacrious at all that someone thought this game would be great, nor do i think its ludcracious that someone would think it sucks.... before you pass judgment, play the game....

Saunders mate, I haven't played it just saying I can't believe how people were expecting a challenger for WE this early. I'm not saying are wrong to expect a good game, but to get to WE level on the first game in the series?

btw buy some stock in bigconcordes.com, they are about to 'take off' :oops:.

All I've gathered so far:

+ better than FIFA
+ excellent free passing features
- bad defence
- not WE yet
? out on the net...

anythin else?

Takes a lot more than that to discourage me. :D Actually, "better than FIFA" is just good enought for me. 8)

Then.. The Namco Did a Big Attempt and Obtained a Best Resulted. To its Exit it Defeats without all Doubt the Competition of the Tif and all of the Fifa Present, included the ISS. Obviously the Comparison with WE results still a little to To Be Risked, the true one is actual limit of This Game is that is actual the Ugly Copy of Winning Eleven little proponendo Novelty with respect to the King. Football Kingdom follows Distorts it Line of the international mixing the Game Arcade to the Simulation succeeding us in Excellent manner.

The graphic Art is Essential, the currencies Are Treated in Sufficient manner and the times propongono a Good Similarity with the Real opposing Parties. Dyed for example it is better than that visa in We. The Ball is the Fevernova and the Dinamics is very Good, not to the levels of We but really very Good, Best on the Conclusions to Net, have arrived to pull a Mine under it Crosses and to see the ball follow a Dynamic really Astonishing one before caromed in Net. Net that in the impact col Ball is even more Astonishing, an of the better ever seen in a game of Soccer. The Animations maintain themselves on Decent levels and Sometimes, above all in the executions to flight and in the blows of head, result a little Untied between them, nothings of compromising, the Dinamics on the Errors are Credible and the arbiter judges serenely the Situations with you recall verbal, reprimands etc. The Doors is delights and Pains. It is already seen in the Photograph that itself not actual square in fit manner between the horseraces and therefore stretches out to leave true and actual abysses to the shoulders. In a 1 vs 1 with Dyed I experienced to Do Them a Spoon, he had tried hopeless the I recover some Position and has thrown in a blow of rhines to a hand under it Crosses putting the ball in angle with it "Sguosh" of the Guantone on the ball Annexed. Credetemi, I Have Moved. From what was able to see it is poor of animations, a little one like the Old doors of We5. But in the Complex one itself proprone on Reasonable levels. We say to the limits of the Credible one. Reasonable it Will Vary of Blows of Head, of Blows to flight, all Quite Enlivened. The arbiter it is not seen in Field. The Management of the Soccer of punishment is Nice, it is decided first the trajectory of the Sphere, then with the analogico it is decided the point of the ball to Hit and therefore the effect, then itself from power and it is assisted to the result of the hybrid.

We pass to the abbey. Delights and Pains. Considering than it is the first Attempt Namco is Good. The Defence are nailed Behind, the Superimpositions do not arrive to delay, the gamblers call quick ball in depth. Surely they should review Something, the defence sometimes are unprepared and blank and clinging him not of sparse leave us in the oblio of the Solitude to the attack. The Marcature are Good. Well there it is to work still, but the Ktyo have 10 Years of Advantage on the Field of ABBEY. A very interesting Thing and the Total Management of the soccer of the Sphere, the yellow viewfinder that before appears the possessor of ball, Moves in possible every angolazione with the levetta Analogica, that means that we can send the ball precisely in the Passage that it is created or in the precise point in which we decide. This is the Function Filtering in this game, practically the Triangle act as from I pull Free. All of the Remainder it is Identical to We. A Really very Good Game, According to myself col Multitap risk to do Serious Competition to WE. Erred for the sometimes Wicked doors and a not very Excellent ABBEY. This First mature Glance after 3 Exhibitions, a Session of Training and a 4^ Exhibition to put Fruit what was able to see in training. I am at Your disposal for some Question and Eventual notes that I Neglected.

It's hard to get used to the 360 degree control, the game is definitely not WE level, that is for sure. The nets look nice, but the shooting is weird. Controls I have gathered so far are:

:l1: Free Run/1-2?
:l2: Trick Button
:r2: Stop the ball (weird this one)

Can't seem to find a high through ball at all, the rest of the controls are exactly like WE's it seems.

Hey Jumbo,

What exactly does he mean by the word "ABBEY"?

I know when he uses the word "Doors", he means "Goalies".

He also mentioned bad animations...I guess some of them don't look that smooth and fluid.

All in all, this person is pleased with the game. As I will be soon...

ClassicD said:
It's hard to get used to the 360 degree control, the game is definitely not WE level, that is for sure. The nets look nice, but the shooting is weird. Controls I have gathered so far are:

:l1: Free Run/1-2?
:l2: Trick Button
:r2: Stop the ball (weird this one)

Can't seem to find a high through ball at all, the rest of the controls are exactly like WE's it seems.

Great example your giving us all by posting your opinions on an illegal piracy game you obtained.

It's not like you were going to buy it since it has been "Unproven", and unrated.

8)

Don't get worked up because I have it and you don't, what is the point? Ok, so I didn't buy the game, because I don't pay for stuff I don't know is any good or not - if the game was out here I would rent it first to see how it played, not go spend £40 on it!

Don't become upset because you have ordered a game which everyone who has played it so far has said is not near WE :roll:. I couldn't care less what your moral stance is on this issue, I'm not going to stop posting opinions because a couple of people are pissed off that I have it and they don't.

:roll:

ClassicD said:
Don't become upset because you have ordered a game which everyone who has played it so far has said is not near WE :roll:

LoL nice assumtpion, Classic. Let me know when you turn 12, then we'll talk.

Right, I'm trying to discuss gameplay, and you and Mr Flores here start ranting about piracy. Did you go onto WEGrinta and start laying into the Italian lads about having the game 4/5 days before official release time? You tell me when you turn 12 :roll:.

Every opinion I have read on this game from someone who has played WE, has said the game is not as good as WE.

Dude, you didn't get the point...

Why would you assume that I'm regretting ordering this game now? That was dumb.

Didn't I say I'm expecting a good arcade football game? Fuck WE.

Because you and JFlores have gotten yourselves so worked up over it with excitement that you start bashing folk who have it before you, because they didn't pay for it like you did.

If you don't regret it, fine, I just find it sad that rather than discuss the gameplay you'd prefer to start an argument about piracy.

jumbo said:
This kind of sums up why I think you're being childish.

ClassicD said:
Don't get worked up because I have it and you don't, what is the point? Ok, so I didn't buy the game, because I don't pay for stuff I don't know is any good or not - if the game was out here I would rent it first to see how it played, not go spend £40 on it!

Don't become upset because you have ordered a game which everyone who has played it so far has said is not near WE :roll:. I couldn't care less what your moral stance is on this issue, I'm not going to stop posting opinions because a couple of people are pissed off that I have it and they don't.

:roll:

You are the most negative, hypocrate twit on this forum....

I am not the least upset that you have it and I don't. Nor that the game is not near WE standards. That's irrelevant. I am just surprised to see a "Moderator, Know it all, Hypocrate" doing something foolish and illegal with a game that He himself was so sure it wasn't worth anything.

Reviews of games have always been biased. I decide if the game is good or not.

Back
Top Bottom