FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

For me RDBM23 just dosent launch. Nothing happens on clicking the icon. Can you help me please master
First thing I would check is are you launching the Tool with Administration rights? Right Click on your mouse than choose launch at administrator. If you already done and nothing happens than re install the Tool on your c drive. Do you have the latest version?

First thing I would check is are you launching the Tool with Administration rights? Right Click on your mouse than choose launch at administrator. If you already done and nothing happens than re install the Tool on your c drive. Do you have the latest version?
Yes opening as Admin. No luck. I installed version 10 in C program 86 folder default.

Still no luck... Also installed .net 6. Still no luck

Yes opening as Admin. No luck. I installed version 10 in C program 86 folder default.

Still no luck... Also installed .net 6. Still no luck
Do you have the fixed Version from Paul?

https://github.com/paulov-t/paulov-t.github.io

Maybe you should check if your AntiVir Program block the RDBM exe for any reason. Which AntiVir do you use. Check the Quarantane Section in your AntiVir.

Do you have the fixed Version from Paul?

https://github.com/paulov-t/paulov-t.github.io

Maybe you should check if your AntiVir Program block the RDBM exe for any reason. Which AntiVir do you use. Check the Quarantane Section in your AntiVir.

I just tried the fix and ran as admin...and its still the same. It just dosen't open. I am using default AV windows defender and also added whole C drive in exclusion. So it should not block any app.

I finally gave this garbage of a game a try on my friends house and what the hell is this? Turning the players feels so unresponsive despite having animations that slide all over the place? Fifa 18 didn't have skatey animations and that game felt more responsive.

Hello. New to fifa 23. Why do the mods I download have a yellow triangle and an exclamation mark? What is the incompatibility? Fifa mod and the patch? Fifa 23 and the patch? What is important to check for a mod? TU?? thank you. Currently I have an epp23 the latest and fmmod up to date. Thank you, I can't find any clear explanation about incompatibility.
Traduit avec DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

Hello. New to fifa 23. Why do the mods I download have a yellow triangle and an exclamation mark? What is the incompatibility? Fifa mod and the patch? Fifa 23 and the patch? What is important to check for a mod? TU?? thank you. Currently I have an epp23 the latest and fmmod up to date. Thank you, I can't find any clear explanation about incompatibility.
Traduit avec DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation
Yellow triangle with newest EEP mod and newest TU from EA??? Do you use the new cracked Version of FIFA 23?? That’s for me the only logical reason of the triangle before your mods, though. Usually I would say ignore the triangles before your mod but at the moment the mentioned mod is updated for current EA Title update. I know this exactly because I also use EEP 23 Patch from Slim. And I don’t have the triangles in front of my mods. If you use cracked Version no one will offer you support here at the Forum. And it’s against the Forum rules!

i feel that sliders don t really much stuff for this game except make the passing and game slower, the non existent midfield is still there

Mods will hardly turn FIFA 23 into the best football game ever, sorry.
Yet, EEP and gameplay mods have been saving FIFA from the trash can more than once in the recent yaers. Let's put it that way.
I've not been playing FIFER's mods since his FIFA 20 Realism Mod but I'm definitely going to see what it brings.

can anyone reccomend any settings to make game run better, i sometimes get the odd stutter, and since a nvidia update a month or so i can nrver find the perfect resolutiuon it seems to have changed since then.
[11:32]
im on a jvc 4k 42 inch tv using nvida geforce gtx 1660 super graphics card

thanks

can anyone reccomend any settings to make game run better, i sometimes get the odd stutter, and since a nvidia update a month or so i can nrver find the perfect resolutiuon it seems to have changed since then.
[11:32]
im on a jvc 4k 42 inch tv using nvida geforce gtx 1660 super graphics card

thanks
Hi Mate, do you use DSR from Nvidia control Panel? I fear there is not much cure insight. With DSR on you can set your resolution to a custom value below your desktop resolution but DSR upscale to your desktop resolution anyway but now with higher frames. I would personally try this first if you hadn’t till yet. What’s your native resolution you have set to your rig? Also make sure to cap the fps at 60 with vsync through the games settings as example. Even I have a 16 GB vram GPU I set the fps cap to 60 and have a smoother gameplay. Don’t go in the game settings too high with the other settings. I send you soon a screenshot what I mean once I am from my handy at my Pc at home. Last but not least you can try a mod that aims for improving the performance of any rig related to play FIFA 23. You can google for the free Version of eSIM mod by Gons1 for game Version 17.1. It comes with a performance mod plus some other great features. If you want I can link the particular one for you too when I am on my Pc!? Put the eSIM Performance mod on lowest position in Mod Manager, position 1. That’s what I would do with your 1660 super GPU. No guarantee if it get better on your side, but it’s worth trying. Generally FIFA 23 needs really much resources. Nothing you can win on that fact, though.

You also need Geforce experience installed from Nvidia website. Than open up Control Panel and set it up like in the Screenshot.

You must tick the boxes for legacy scaling with your GTX 1660 Super. Than in Geforce Experience software you can enable it for every game like you can read and see under that link: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/ans...w-to-enable-dynamic-super-resolution-in-games.

This is the eSIM mod with the Performance improvements for any FIFA 23 game: https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924

Attachments

• unknown_2023.09.07-20.02.png
    unknown_2023.09.07-20.02.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • unknown_2023.09.10-17.21.png
    unknown_2023.09.10-17.21.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
im not really enjoying the game lately, dunno why, i have set sliders to slow down the passing speed , but somehow the game just feels it s not enjoyable as when it first came out...im not sure if i will buy ea fc 24 since i feel that they will do nothing to fix the ai experience vs cpu. matt 10 sliders are still fast with the passing, is there any tweaks to make the game better?

i mean in gameplay terms, i find that every match is the same, passing is the thing that is holding back this game, it s just not satisfying, feels that there s not feedback. i don t know why i feel that im not enjoying this game at all after the latest updates.
Oh no it doesn't do anything for gameplay. You should combine EEP with a gameplay mod if you want to have also gameplay improvements.
You can find some of them in the editing forum, each one with its own vision of how the game should play.

I have been playing FIFA20 on PS4 every week or so with my friend and we decided to try 23. OMG! 23 is by far the worst FIFA we have played (we have been playing Evo web/FIFA for 20+years). Even with modified sliders it is horrendous: I managed to walk my GK to CPU goal and score in my third match. Midfield is non-existent (midfielders walk away from the attacker), shooting is arcady, almost every shot can be done with bicycle kick etc. Just terrible.

ok, I have posted this a while ago when I have played a few matched on PS4 and some users have replied that I should try the next gen so now I have played a few matches FIFA23 on PC (with Matt's sliders, World class) and.... I don't get it. Defending team players are moving AWAY from the attacker (both my teammates and CPU defenders when I am attacking). I can walk with my defender to 1on1 situation with opponents GK almost every time. Midfielders and defenders just jockey away from me. Same thing happens when CPU is attacking: all my teammates go to full retard mode and just watch CPU attacker walk to my goal (I am the only one defending, all my teammates just stand or jockey away).

Before EAFC release - can you please guys advise how to backup current version of the game so once updated I can get back to previous version? What files and folders exactly need to be copied?

Back
Top Bottom