FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Your are up to date, Mate. I use the same source for newest mod Pack. This should not the Problem of your crashes. Also you started your Career mode together with EEP and the Year Start 23/24 mod. And no need to correct you, you seem have done everything right. Related to option of an corrupt face, it´s unfortunetly that easy as in FIFA 16 where we just fix faces via updated Creation Master 16 tool.
I also hate it to start from new especially when in a career mode Season much progress is done. So I feel you. If you wanna go through the whole next step to try sort things out, than I can only recommend you just for your inner peace one time all Player Faces you have currently applied. Than launch your game again, load your Career save and make some short tests till you most likely should face the crash before. When your game didn´t crash that time you can be sure it´s a Player Face. Of course this means 2 things directly: First of all you must invest a little extra time on a weekend where you intendly planed to "play" the game instead for doing debugging. And second it´s still just an chance to figure out why your game crashes? Personally if I feel it worth by disabling mods, load again into game, check if it works now? And doing the same again I have some days where I am busy for 1 or the other hour to find the faulty mod. So yeah for now I can only say disable Face mods...all! And than you know a little bit more after relaunching your game. Enable them again till you find the issue, Mate!
Idk if this is an option for you, but I can offer you to upload your Career save and your current Squad File and I will take a look for you by myself??! I would run EEP 23 which is already installed on my Drive and also I enable the Start year 23/24 mod. Than I would load it into my game and report back to you if I found something which helps you. Otherwise I guess you understand from my position there is only thinking and guessing what´s the issue in your game, though. You won´t provide me any personal Data by those 2 files. Just an offer. Let me know, Mate.
THank you so much much mate for your help! It's a pleasure and Iam really thankfull! :LOVE:

This would be wonderful if you will check my files!
The attached files should you find on this post.
Two savegames because I'm not sure which one is the correct one. It should one autosave and one my save.

The crash should directly after the leave from Pogba like I discribed on my post above.

Sorry, please don't misunderstood me. I'm in my first season but had befor some trouble with other bugs. And this now is my 4th try to play carreer mode with my new pc. So it is more work with find out which and where is the fault than just play the damn game. :LOL:

Ok, I will launch the game w/o the faces and then apply one by one and launch again. But not befor 20:00 o'clock now it's time for evening bread... :SNACK::DD

Attachments

• Fifa23 squad file 01.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Fifa23 savegame 02.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • Fifa23 savegame 03.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
THank you so much much mate for your help! It's a pleasure and Iam really thankfull! :LOVE:

This would be wonderful if you will check my files!
The attached files should you find on this post.
Two savegames because I'm not sure which one is the correct one. It should one autosave and one my save.

The crash should directly after the leave from Pogba like I discribed on my post above.

Sorry, please don't misunderstood me. I'm in my first season but had befor some trouble with other bugs. And this now is my 4th try to play carreer mode with my new pc. So it is more work with find out which and where is the fault than just play the damn game. :LOL:

Ok, I will launch the game w/o the faces and then apply one by one and launch again. But not befor 20:00 o'clock now it's time for evening bread... :SNACK::DD
Evening bread is my favorite meal of the day. :))
I am glad if I could help you Mate! No promises but I will check if I can locate something when I launch your save game. Nah, don´t worry. If you are in the first season or 4 th. Didn´t matter. I know it´s a pain in t... a... getting the game to a stable and error free state while running different mods. Sometimes I hate the game for that extra shift, especially on weekend when it´s planned to "play" the game instead to fix it. 😂 But when every things running and we have fun than it´s ok I guess.

Ok, I will check when Pogba leaves. Thanks for the Information. Every little detail could help or sometimes there are really tiny details which we don´t think it causes crashes.
In the meantime later or whenever maybe tomorrow you are done with disabling your Player Faces and relaunch your Career save, than it could be that you made a move in the right direction. I will soon load your files and launch the game. I will reply to you later for sure. But maybe it needs some tests tomorrow. We will see.

Evening bread is my favorite meal of the day. :))
I am glad if I could help you Mate! No promises but I will check if I can locate something when I launch your save game. Nah, don´t worry. If you are in the first season or 4 th. Didn´t matter. I know it´s a pain in t... a... getting the game to a stable and error free state while running different mods. Sometimes I hate the game for that extra shift, especially on weekend when it´s planned to "play" the game instead to fix it. 😂 But when every things running and we have fun than it´s ok I guess.

Ok, I will check when Pogba leaves. Thanks for the Information. Every little detail could help or sometimes there are really tiny details which we don´t think it causes crashes.
In the meantime later or whenever maybe tomorrow you are done with disabling your Player Faces and relaunch your Career save, than it could be that you made a move in the right direction. I will soon load your files and launch the game. I will reply to you later for sure. But maybe it needs some tests tomorrow. We will see.
Ok mate take your time you want and needed for.

What I'm thinking is a bit weird because I unapply every face mod in the mod manager but it crashes too. :THINK:

For me the game is only playable on PC. The Vanilla gameplay is somewhat "overpowered" and off the track imo. I played the game twice on my buddy´s PS 5, so I know this experience also. For me it´s not better or worser compared to PC default gameplay. In both Mediums it´s just unplayable for me considered I must play some years/seasons in Career mode. What´s your average gamescore when you play 2x 6? or 2x7 or 2x8 minutes Match time? You don´t need to answer, I guess there are very high scores each match. Because there must be something why you a little bit interested in what the modded PC Version have maybe to offer, dont you? :D

The PC Version is not that expensive anymore, also with Xbox gamepass a.e. the game is free to play since a couple of weeks. Me, I would take a look into the PC Version which you can mod this FIFA season with really high quality and realistic gameplay mods provided here in the Forum. I personally like Anth´s gameplay the most, but Paul´s gameplay is worth testing too to have a better comparision what suits you the best. There are more gameplay mods here provided in the forum. @Hels The Ronin gameplay mod or @hatesince97 gp mod. And you find a lot of mods in the Internet for immersion like better Turfs, real TV Logos, boots, gloves etc.
these are the 2 gameplay mod threads I mentioned.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/

https://evoweb.uk/threads/v-paulv2k4-fifa-23-mods-gameplay-career.92291/
Thanks for the in-depth response. I only have FIFA on PS5 to play Pro Clubs with my mates. I'd love to play career mode, but as you've mentioned, it is not the best experience and I get most of my single player action in PES these days. I was just thinking about picking the game up on PC because like you also said, it seems there are ways to make the game play much better in offline modes. I'm on the verge of getting this or FIFA 16 on PC.

Thanks again.

These crashes always occur when you use mods that make wholesale database or squad changes. Has been like this since early FIFAs. It happens to some users but not all. Your only option is that remove everything (or launch without mods) until it will work again.

These crashes always occur when you use mods that make wholesale database or squad changes. Has been like this since early FIFAs. It happens to some users but not all. Your only option is that remove everything (or launch without mods) until it will work again.
Thank you Paul for the tip! I will try that tomorrow or later. Not more today and report when I'm be back.

Maybe it could be the complete eep 23/24 mods that I have, what would be sad. Or do somebody know other mods which have up to date transfers and new kits for season 2023/2024 and these are compatible with EEP 23 mod?

Thanks for the in-depth response. I only have FIFA on PS5 to play Pro Clubs with my mates. I'd love to play career mode, but as you've mentioned, it is not the best experience and I get most of my single player action in PES these days. I was just thinking about picking the game up on PC because like you also said, it seems there are ways to make the game play much better in offline modes. I'm on the verge of getting this or FIFA 16 on PC.

Thanks again.
You are welcome. You can enjoy FIFA 23 on PC currently really on another level with those mentioned mods. Nothing compared to last years FIFA 22 which I don´t enjoyed. If by any means EA FC 24 should not be moddable I have zero Problems to stay with FIFA 23. 16 or 23, though?! haha these days not a easy decision.

Ok mate take your time you want and needed for.

What I'm thinking is a bit weird because I unapply every face mod in the mod manager but it crashes too. :THINK:
I am still in, Carles! Didn´t go to sleep till yet. Tested mods in and out, back and for, still the game crashes. No matter with or without Face mods applied, nor any other mod. I was going down till only the EEP mod as single mod was applied. But crash. What I 100% can exclude is your guess about when Pogba leaves your team. After that point in your Career save had come, I immediatly undo that Transfer via Arankatu´s Live Editor. I simulated your Career save 1 week forward. Pogba was back in your Squad and than I faced the real issue. For 99% your Career save crashes when I try to go to the "Youth Academy" tab in the Career menu. I repeated this attempt to click the tab 4 or 5 times. Game crashes because of something seems wrong inside your Youth Academy Players, Mate! Try it this day by yourself, you can´t reach the tab. So my question: Do you had made some edits at your YA Players? Or maybe you create some Players by yourself? I also load up your Career File and your Squad File into RDBM Tool to hopefully find something with I can fix. The "editedplayer" Table are shown there are for sure Players created in your Career save. You can see that on the Screenshots below. I didn´t find any way till yet to avoid the crash. I replaced also your Squad FIle with a newer Transfer update from the modder Viper. Nothing helps. Like Paul already reported it´s always a risk to use another modders Squad FIle for such an huge Patch like EEP. And I bet you won´t become support on the discord Server of EEP when you mention there that you use another Squad than the Patch Creators one.
Seems you must consider to start attempt 5 with a new career mode. :-(
But if anyone else have an input would be nice.

PS: If you decide to restart your Career, here is the 4t August Transfer update from Viper modder for the EEP Patch 23. Transfers made till of course to 4th August. So this way you have a much newer EEP Squad for Season 23/24. Oh I can confirm the Squad works without crashes. I just simulated a whole season
with bayern Munich and a half Season with Juventus. I don´t found any issues.
Here is the File, Mate!

https://mega.nz/file/sFpxHBKJ#5bR5ZtPu7pQYNF6ZvTIXBZwPkTT6jzq_bfrhmQLTIWo

And that are the Screenshots from RDBM 23 with your Career File to view. Going to sleep now. Cu you later that day.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.05-22.40.png
    unknown_2023.08.05-22.40.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 9
  • unknown_2023.08.06-00.01.png
    unknown_2023.08.06-00.01.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 8
  • unknown_2023.08.06-00.39.png
    unknown_2023.08.06-00.39.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
I am still in, Carles! Didn´t go to sleep till yet. Tested mods in and out, back and for, still the game crashes. No matter with or without Face mods applied, nor any other mod. I was going down till only the EEP mod as single mod was applied. But crash. What I 100% can exclude is your guess about when Pogba leaves your team. After that point in your Career save had come, I immediatly undo that Transfer via Arankatu´s Live Editor. I simulated your Career save 1 week forward. Pogba was back in your Squad and than I faced the real issue. For 99% your Career save crashes when I try to go to the "Youth Academy" tab in the Career menu. I repeated this attempt to click the tab 4 or 5 times. Game crashes because of something seems wrong inside your Youth Academy Players, Mate! Try it this day by yourself, you can´t reach the tab. So my question: Do you had made some edits at your YA Players? Or maybe you create some Players by yourself? I also load up your Career File and your Squad File into RDBM Tool to hopefully find something with I can fix. The "editedplayer" Table are shown there are for sure Players created in your Career save. You can see that on the Screenshots below. I didn´t find any way till yet to avoid the crash. I replaced also your Squad FIle with a newer Transfer update from the modder Viper. Nothing helps. Like Paul already reported it´s always a risk to use another modders Squad FIle for such an huge Patch like EEP. And I bet you won´t become support on the discord Server of EEP when you mention there that you use another Squad than the Patch Creators one.

PS: If you decide to restart your Career, here is the 4t August Transfer update from Viper modder for the EEP Patch 23. Transfers made till of course to 4th August. So this way you have a much newer EEP Squad for Season 23/24. Oh I can confirm the Squad works without crashes. I just simulated a whole season
Here is the File, Mate!

And that are the Screenshots from RDBM 23 with your Career File to view. Going to sleep now. Cu you later that day.
Oh my god. I send you so much love my friend. Thats very kind from you, what you are doing for me! Evoweb user of the month! 😘:BEER:

I did , like Paul mentioned launch Fifa23 vanilla. But could not load my save game with message it is damaged. Then tryed with only EEP23 Main mod 1.02, BML Bootpack addon, EEP Custom crest addon and EEP Italy Scoreboard. But it was the same like you do. It crashes.

No I had nothing changed with the youth academy.

Ok, it seems I need to launch a new carreer. But hopefully w/o any crashes. Thank also for the new squadfile!

And thanks to @Paul-v too for your help! :BEER:

Oh my god. I send you so much love my friend. Thats very kind from you, what you are doing for me! Evoweb user of the month! 😘:BEER:

I did , like Paul mentioned launch Fifa23 vanilla. But could not load my save game with message it is damaged. Then tryed with only EEP23 Main mod 1.02, BML Bootpack addon, EEP Custom crest addon and EEP Italy Scoreboard. But it was the same like you do. It crashes.

No I had nothing changed with the youth academy.

Ok, it seems I need to launch a new carreer. But hopefully w/o any crashes. Thank also for the new squadfile!

And thanks to @Paul-v too for your help! :BEER:
I really tried some things yesterday but I am out of luck. It´s hardly seems something with your Database like Paul mentioned and is happen in your Career mode which causes the Crash, And like you said you didn´t interact with the Youth Academy I have honestly no clue what else we can do to save your save. :))

One last thing my Friend: I could remake your Squad with all your bought Players from your damaged Carrer save with eaz via Live Editor if this saves you time that you must invest with a new Career start and going again through all the negotiation to get the same nice Team Squad I noticed in your current save
like Martinez as GK, Romero as Defender or Joao Felix as second striker besides Vlahovic. It would need only I guess 20 Minutes if I manually do it with Live Editor.
But it´s up to you, Mate. If you wanna restart your new Career in the traditional style it´s fine. Would be just sad about your current Squad to rebuild.

🍻🍺 Prösterchen! :BEER:

I really tried some things yesterday but I am out of luck. It´s hardly seems something with your Database like Paul mentioned and is happen in your Career mode which causes the Crash, And like you said you didn´t interact with the Youth Academy I have honestly no clue what else we can do to save your save. :))

One last thing my Friend: I could remake your Squad with all your bought Players from your damaged Carrer save with eaz via Live Editor if this saves you time that you must invest with a new Career start and going again through all the negotiation to get the same nice Team Squad I noticed in your current save
like Martinez as GK, Romero as Defender or Joao Felix as second striker besides Vlahovic. It would need only I guess 20 Minutes if I manually do it with Live Editor.
But it´s up to you, Mate. If you wanna restart your new Career in the traditional style it´s fine. Would be just sad about your current Squad to rebuild.

🍻🍺 Prösterchen! :BEER:
Hi mate, thanks for your offer but not needed. I'm launch a new carreer. :))

If one purchases the game via Steam, does the game get added to your EA App library as well? If so, does this mean you can play the game directly through the EA App without starting Steam? Or do you have to open both to play if purchased via Steam?

If one purchases the game via Steam, does the game get added to your EA App library as well? If so, does this mean you can play the game directly through the EA App without starting Steam? Or do you have to open both to play if purchased via Steam?
I own the game via Steam. You need both Clients open, Mate. But you launch the game finally through EA APP, yes. If that´s the reason for your question.

EDIT: You launch the game through the Tools FMT or FET and it overcomes that way the EA ANti Cheat software. Otherwise you couldn´t launch the game via mods.

Guys what patch do You use? is there a better one than IMS mod? i dont think that adboards and faces work for me with IMS mod. I have new shirts i think banners, but no adboards and faces. There are only 3 files to add to mod manager so i dont think im doing something wrong... there is 1 file 1gb or so with faces.. should i do something else? Im wondering if someone willl make new la liga scoreboards and adboards.

Guys what patch do You use? is there a better one than IMS mod? i dont think that adboards and faces work for me with IMS mod. I have new shirts i think banners, but no adboards and faces. There are only 3 files to add to mod manager so i dont think im doing something wrong... there is 1 file 1gb or so with faces.. should i do something else? Im wondering if someone willl make new la liga scoreboards and adboards.
Best Patch out there for me, Mate!

https://eep-fifa.de/download_center.html

It adds news adboards or things like that?
Yes and even more. You get new Leagues on the Top. Like Serie C, Eastern european new Leagues. Check the change log or the Feature list.
Adboards around all Leagues. not only Germany. Banner, Scarfs, Flags. The in game match graphics are really nice. Feels more alive as in default game.
Check the Creators YT Video, man. You get an idea:

Game is free to play this weekend on Steam. If you're on the fence about picking up the game before it gets archived, now would be the time to try it out and potentially purchase since the game is on sale. Note the game is also on sale directly in the EA App as well (if you don't want your Steam account linked).

What the hell is wrong with the lighting in this game?

View attachment 230124
Reminded me of this
201.png

After update 17.1 , game is still stuttering and unplayable on pc, anyone find solution for this ?

Video is not belong to me but, i have exact same problem.

I wish mine were as smooth as this, the game is tottally unplayable here, I'm getting like 5 fps at cutscenes and on menus, and it's not my hardware too because I can play other modern games fine, and it lags like this even if I put the graphics on low.

Here is the File, Mate!

For me RDBM23 just dosent launch. Nothing happens on clicking the icon. Can you help me please master

Back
Top Bottom