FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

Guys if i preorder Fifa from cdkeys or other webpage because WW release is 29 september am i going to receive this things,because you can preorder games at anytime on cdkeys but i guess they are going to send the code after 29sep 12 CET and i dont know if i am going to get this things for FUT?
C.Ronaldo Loan,15$ worth of Jumbo premium packs,8 special kits
Maybe stupid question but never before i preordered game i wa swaiting for release,so i want to know if anyone knows
I am not FUT player but i want to know

Last edited:
I bought the standard edition for 60$ US. The CR7 edition is 20 dollars extra for 80 dollars US. The Real Ronaldo edition is 100 US dollars. The later two just give you more UT pack opening privileges. And to also note CR7 edition will give you 5 loan games only with CR7 on UT and the Real Ronaldo edition will give you 5 loan games with CR7 and 5 loan games with el fenomeno, to further explain and answer your specific question you need to go with the CR7 edition which is 80 dollars US. For those 8special kits and 15 dollars worth of UT packs. And also that edition you could play right now and not have to wait till WW release Friday night like the rest of us misers lol.

Last edited:
My guess is after the first couple of updates team styles, will be hard to see/feel. FUT is designed for the micro transaction and would never adhere to a specific team style. The combo of sliders and semi/auto/manual will be the go to to alter your game that you spent good hard earned money for to be the most enjoyable for your lifestyle and playstyles.

Good luck on finding the combination that best suits you and how you interpret the most beautiful game (real sport of course) on the whole dam planet.

Last edited:
For offline players it's no problem to change the sliders or the control type but if you want to be successful online then you don't have these options. It's not funny if almost every shot is a goal and almost every game is a goalfest. So maybe broken is a hard word but these things should be fixed.

maybe learn how to defend

I honestly don't understand the complain about the defending in FIFA 18. Do people really prefer the automatic magnetic ball grabbing defending that makes every defender Maldini, Puyol and Terry at their prime?

Personally I like to see realistic score lines and realistic shot attempts. 3-3 matches and such are special to watch because they are infrequent, but in FIFA they're too common. And when I can dribble though defenses with Rashford and Mkhitaryan with regularity, it kinda feels lame.

That said, I'm only finding it a problem playing with top teams. With lesser teams attack doesn't feel nearly as overpowered. I'm building a squad in FUT and I can barely score against the CPU.

maybe learn how to defend
The problem is that the offensive is overpowered. I don't have a problem with the mechanics in the defense but they must balance the game. You can read it in every review. You can be the best defender but you will still concede goals.

Last edited:
The problem is that the offensive is overpowered. I don't have a problem with the mechanics in the defense but they must balance the game. You can read it in every review. You can be the best defender but you will still concede goals.

Exactly as it should be in my opinion. Got so bored of constant 0-0 scores in previous Fifa and PES games.

Exactly as it should be in my opinion. Got so bored of constant 0-0 scores in previous Fifa and PES games.
Yeah and that's the problem. That's the reason why we should have the option to choose between simulation and arcade. At the moment passing, dribbling and shooting is so easy that there is no challenge at all. (Of course online)

Not having a problem with scorlines playing as Chelsea on legendary, had 0-0 away to West Brom and quite a few 1-0 wins. Also had a few games with more than 3 goals but nothing too silly. It's balanced fine I hope ea leave the game as it is.

Not having a problem with scorlines playing as Chelsea on legendary, had 0-0 away to West Brom and quite a few 1-0 wins. Also had a few games with more than 3 goals but nothing too silly. It's balanced fine I hope ea leave the game as it is.
This is great news. Maybe @Placebo is right and we shouldn't listen to the drama queens on Reddit and the like.

Did you find FIFA 17 easy in career Matt? I had a Southampton save and nearly won the league in first season without signing anyone!

This is great news. Maybe @Placebo is right and we shouldn't listen to the drama queens on Reddit and the like.

Did you find FIFA 17 easy in career Matt? I had a Southampton save and nearly won the league in first season without signing anyone!

Yeah fifa 17 was too easy the cpu offered nothing in attack. You can really feel when you play against the big teams in this, playing against the smaller teams I can dominate which I should as I'm playing as Chelsea. Leeds had 73% passing accuracy against me in the league cup.

Real test though will be when I start a career with a championship team which I will do after I finish this season with Chelsea.

I will say it's easier than the older fifas though because they have humanised the cpu which makes it much less frustrating. They will make poor choices at times(wrong pass option, shooting off balance etc)

Yeah fifa 17 was too easy the cpu offered nothing in attack. You can really feel when you play against the big teams in this, playing against the smaller teams I can dominate which I should as I'm playing as Chelsea. Leeds had 73% passing accuracy against me in the league cup.

Real test though will be when I start a career with a championship team which I will do after I finish this season with Chelsea.
Sweeeet sounds good

I only ever play as a 'small' club too so should enjoy it

Does anybody else think that the scoreline between the CPU teams is a bit low in career mode, especially among the top teams. For example, last season 3 teams scored more than 80 goals in PL, but in the latest fifa games it's very rare to see any team score so many goals. It also bothers me that the top scorer almost never score more than 20 goals, unless he plays for your team.

Is anyone else bothered by this or is it just me? Maybe it's becuase I'm such a stats geek.
And is there a way to increse the amount of goals scored by the CPU

I'm always sometimes always right ;)

Is anyone else bothered by this or is it just me? Maybe it's becuase I'm such a stats geek.

If we can edit the career files it's possible that there's stuff contained in there about how many goals teams are supposed to score in the simmed matches (ie matches you don't play yourself against the CPU)

I'm always sometimes always right ;)

If we can edit the career files it's possible that there's stuff contained in there about how many goals teams are supposed to score in the simmed matches (ie matches you don't play yourself against the CPU)
Smart AND modest? ;)

Is it just me, or are taking free kicks totally different when taking them in a game compared to The Journeys training mode? In training I get a perfect curl to them but in a game the just sky rocket.

Question - does the crowd size vary in the game? Say you're bottom of the table and meet another shit team, will there be less people in the stands? I haven't really played any Fifa games extensively since '09 to know how that works in Fifa.

Does anybody else think that the scoreline between the CPU teams is a bit low in career mode, especially among the top teams. For example, last season 3 teams scored more than 80 goals in PL, but in the latest fifa games it's very rare to see any team score so many goals. It also bothers me that the top scorer almost never score more than 20 goals, unless he plays for your team.

Match sim is really broken this year. I saw West Borm, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth fighting for a title on a youtube video.

Is it just me, or are taking free kicks totally different when taking them in a game compared to The Journeys training mode? In training I get a perfect curl to them but in a game the just sky rocket.

All shots and passes in training mode (in some cases) are scrypted and doesn't ever matter for how long you press the shoot button - it always goes in. Same story with free-kicks which are completely different (easier) to the ones we take during the match :)

People on Operation Sports forum saying this is extremely easy in Legendary even on Manual.

CPU finds it difficult to attack apparently.

Back
Top Bottom