FIFA 18 (Console Versions)

All my games on 18 have been super responsive ..its very good..
Yeah. I pre-ordered PES 2018 (I did it back in May to be honest) but I'm also looking forward to FIFA 18 as all of my friends prefer FIFA to PES so if I want to play against them it's either on my couch or with FIFA. Hopefully we'll have two good games this year.

We have a lots of gameplay videos but i have no hype. Something is broken i can't explain why.
Pes 2018 have a simulation gameplay. Fifa 18 we don't know yet how it feels. Gamescom will be really décisive this year because pes 2018 hype is Big. A lot of people didn't feel this Fifa this year. Wait&see

No, i consider gameplay video a video of an entire match. There is just one video with some gameplay, it's not even an entire match.

I'm a Pes fan, hoping for a better Fifa because the one we have right now i don't like at all, but it seems like some people are too quickly dismissing the game, even before having watched a real gameplay video.

This!

People seemed to hate FiFA too much. But I think EA knows what they're ding. FiFA kinda feels arcady, but that's exactly what they're looking for. I enjoy both arcady game of FiFA and simulation of PES. Having different gameplay types is good too. Makes buying both of them for different taste worth..

I was faithful to PES until 2012 and I hated FIFA until I tried FIFA 11 .. FIFA 11-15 were too organized, that was solved in FIFA 16 with the best graphics in a football game.. I can't see why FIFA is less "simulation" than PES?

I was faithful to PES until 2012 and I hated FIFA until I tried FIFA 11 .. FIFA 11-15 were too organized, that was solved in FIFA 16 with the best graphics in a football game.. I can't see why FIFA is less "simulation" than PES?
ofcourse not, its something you feel after playing it.
the stats the different feeling of every team and the tactics that actually matter.
the graphics and atmosphere are better then PES but a simulation it is not.
judging from the new vids maybe it will be this year but the graphics seem to have gotten worse then PES

Wanda Metropolitano confirmed...

LmpdJYz.jpg

New Ultimate Team features??

EA perfecting the Ultimate Team to make kids spend more money next season?

When they announce changes to the career mode I will be happy, I would absolutely love a realism patch for Career Mode.

Although I no longer own a console the kids have bought a Nintendo switch so I may get fifa18 for it. Looks good from what I've seen.

Although I no longer own a console the kids have bought a Nintendo switch so I may get fifa18 for it. Looks good from what I've seen.
It's a "legacy" game on the Switch, i.e. it won't be anything like the videos you're seeing - I wouldn't bother!

I am quite happy with the gameplay video I have seen off the switch version. I realise that it is a legacy version but looks to be much better than the ports they did for the vita.

As for the console version I wonder if EA are following the same marketing strategy that they have used for madden whereby they released a massive amount of information just before release. They did the madden 18 information release last week.

I am quite happy with the gameplay video I have seen off the switch version. I realise that it is a legacy version but looks to be much better than the ports they did for the vita.
I take your point (and I had the Vita version) - just wanted to make him aware that the videos he's saying "look good" aren't Switch videos, and it doesn't have "The Journey" mode either. Something to be aware of.

As for the console version I wonder if EA are following the same marketing strategy that they have used for madden whereby they released a massive amount of information just before release. They did the madden 18 information release last week.
Well, today's the day of the FUT stream, featuring gameplay, so I'm excited!

6:15pm UK time, stream available here: Twitch EA SPORTS FIFA

Nice La Liga scoreboard and replay swipes. For me it wasn't the best showcase of gameplay having Real Madrid vs Real Madrid. With four human players it was hard to see movement of the AI in action. I am guessing it was fully assisted controller settings too. I'd be changing the sliders to compact line length and width.

As always we shall need a demo to decide if its our cup of tea. I just hope you can adjust sliders in this year's demo. Last year that turned it into a no-buy for me.

Gameplay and visuals left me feeling significantly underwhelmed. Walkout animations were probably the best part of the reveal.

Back
Top Bottom