FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

I think boots can be assigned now with cheat engine so if they're important to you use that, there's a cheat engine table to edit loads of stuff:

• Edit player stats
  • Transfer budget
  • Free 5/5 scout
  • Training everyday
  • Always A grade on training simulation
  • Nationality
  • Weak foot/footedness
  • View potential
  • Change First/Last names
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=595747&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

He's also looking into whether appearance can be edited and I asked him about the removal of the "Fog of war" which is my biggest bug bear and the reason I still haven't started a manager CM yet (although I am still enjoying my player CM with George Hirst, 5 seasons in!)
i read on moddingway that fifa 17 is not moddable at all. really? will the situation not change in the future? have the modders give up? sorry im trying to dig about info about this but cant find any updates regarding the modders situation

i read on moddingway that fifa 17 is not moddable at all. really? will the situation not change in the future? have the modders give up? sorry im trying to dig about info about this but cant find any updates regarding the modders situation

I replied to the same question on SG yesterday:

No it's not true as it's still being worked on, progress slowed down as one of the main people hasn't been around for a while but there are some still working on it AFAIK. It was always going to be maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, next month, next year, all depends on when someone makes a breakthrough, current stage I believe is still having the game read external files as every other stage had been passed so that should in theory be the final hurdle.

Just a thank you to Placebo, because of work and getting a masters degree I can't be in all the forums looking at whether modding breakthroughs are happening and who is doing what, but you are all over and informing the rest of us on how far along things are. It's nice.

I remember how hostile people would get in Juce threads back in the day for kitserver and wondering when it would come out/be updated and there was no information available, we all just had to hope and pray. It's nice having someone on the inside that can let us know how things are going.

This is great news. Used it earlier, thanks for the update.

Only way Ivy Lane will actually be playable for me this year :)

rVPoU6.png

Just a thank you to Placebo, because of work and getting a masters degree I can't be in all the forums looking at whether modding breakthroughs are happening and who is doing what, but you are all over and informing the rest of us on how far along things are. It's nice.

You're welcome, good luck with your Masters, my wife completed hers this year :)

funny as now its only 32 there. havent bought it tho. these "this game is boring/every match is the same" comments turned me off...dunno will buy it for xmas probably under 30 euros

for me its good,only thing i hate is shot error because with 50(default)your players can miss the goal from 5 meters

Can anybody help me out here please? I was playing the game last night, all was absolutely fine. I've gone to play it this morning and the game is now starting in windowed mode and if I switch to full screen it just goes blank with the mouse cursor on it but I can hear all the sound effects. I haven't changed anything at all, just shut down the computer after playing and now it will not work this morning...

EDIT: All sorted, it was TeamViewer causing the problem.

Last edited:
Anybody interested in joining a pro clubs team or looking for a player to join them. Just playing drop in games at the moment but would like to join the league a cup scene.

If like me you have no team I will set one up and hopefully we can get a 6-12 players and compete. If you haven't played this mode before I would give it a go as it i probably the best mode on there in my opinion.

I tried FIFA 17 demo for the first time.. It is the best experience I have (like pes 5)
I like the progress in the awareness/tackle area.. Players are aware if they can cut the ball when it is under their noises,, Huge progress :)

I regret ever purchasing FIFA 17. Haven't played more than 15 matches at most to be honest.
I think I played many more on the demo. Evil EA.

Should try FIFA CLUBS. Changed the game for me. I was hating Ultimate Team, just don't like how you are put against similar leveled players for a few games so you think you have a chance of winning the league then the last 2-3 games you are pitched against teams which are obviously from the top divisions who have every superstar known to man in their team. Obviously players who are either playing 24-7 or using apparent cheat methods to gains coins to buy the top players.

FIFA clubs reminds me more so of PES6 2v2 but with the possibility of more Human players. The remaining ai controlled players can be annoying when the opposition is attacking and they do not seem to have nothing in their legs but overall it is a great experience.

I don't play anything Online. Not in FIFA, nor in PES. I just don't find it fun.

I can't either. I have ping like 300ms.

And now a days, players in are not responsive either. Players take too much time to pass, shoot. And they take too much time to turn.

Those lags+ Online lag= Nightmare and impossible to play.

And I can join pro clubs only. In Fut and seasons, I cant fjnd opponent's. Is it that I can't use Brazil when I'm on Division 10?

Also, wheres the lobby, so that I can just play with eandom players with any teams I like?

This laggy response also made defendi g boring. I mean, there's an opponet striker next to me (For example to my right side) and I pressed Right arrow to turn right, my player tajes too much tine to turn and then goes too much right and misses the opponent. Feels laggy.

Feels FiFA 14 ish. Atleast it is not as laggy as FiFA 14 where offline mode felt like online mode with lags.

Keepers are overpowered in FIFA 17 (demo) you can't fool them nor get past through them
I am usually playing against Man United (Legendary) and I rarely can score, I score usually from rebounds and long shots not from crosses or 1 on 1 situations .. I tried something funny to prove my theory;
I changed the keeper (David de Gea) with the striker (Marcus Rashford) and play ... You will not believe how good he was, I barley could score one goal against him.
The game is still fun and I enjoy it very much but it can drive me crazy sometimes.

Is it possible to create two different profiles on pc? i want my sliders on my profile and default for my son, can i do it? When i start the game i have only one profile to choose, dont see an option to have two..

Is it possible to create two different profiles on pc? i want my sliders on my profile and default for my son, can i do it? When i start the game i have only one profile to choose, dont see an option to have two..

You would need to create a windows user account for your son and then his settings would be saved in C:\Users\Raul's Son\Documents\FIFA 17 and yours in C:\Users\Raul\Documents\FIFA 17

Back
Top Bottom