FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

I don
CDKEY.com and G2A both sellers provide absolutely perfect service so it is nothing to worry about in terms of using any of bank cards.
I don't trust G2A. One of my friend had issues with it and their G2A shield feature seems to eat money monthly from your account. Dont know if the later is true but way too many people has problem with G2A.

Only if EA had the gifting feature lile steam, I wouldn't had to bother much..

Thank you!!! Running as administrator did the trick

So when it is unlocked in U.K. Simply uninstall hide.me and it will be back to normal?

So when it is unlocked in U.K. Simply uninstall hide.me and it will be back to normal?

Yes. Once the game is unlocked in UK then you don't need to do any network tricks to play it. You can delete HideMe from your PC and back to normality.

Definitely SweetFX needed ASAP. Especially for the night games. It dosn't look good at all + really poor LOD quality this year as well, even at 4K definition.

I am back for my annual complaint that I cannot save my controller settings for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th xbox360 pads. I nearly always play 4-player multiplayer and have to spend the first few minutes of every session re-configuring all the controls for pads 2/3/4. It only ever remembers the settings for pad 1 :( It's been like this for at least 3 years now, used to work fine for Fifa 08 - Fifa 14.

Yet again I've posted about the bug on the EA forum, lots of other people with the same issue, but they never do anything about it.

Capture3.PNG

Does anyone else's controller automatically go to the left or right when you go into a new menu? Not sure why mine does lol

Sadly my hide.me has stopped working and I cannot connect again but was nice when it lasted lol

Does anyone else's controller automatically go to the left or right when you go into a new menu? Not sure why mine does lol

Sadly my hide.me has stopped working and I cannot connect again but was nice when it lasted lol

yes sometimes happened to me in FIFA 16 automatically move to left or right .. i fixed it by restarting the game again

Could someone help me regarding Nvidia Geforce Experience not recognizing my Fifa17 exe? I've looked everywhere for a solution. I've reinstalled, updated the drivers etc.

Am I the only one with controller problem? I have used buttonDataSetup.ini in DEMO and it has worked ok but now in final release POV is messed up (when I press right on POV, it goes to right&down etc.)
Edit: I have fixed it with x360ce but unusual that buttonDataSetup.ini is not working.

Last edited:
Is anyone having stuttering/lag problems running Windows 10 and NVIDIA?

In every game there is was sequence where the game becomes very unresponsive and my player movement has a delay for 3+ seconds. Occassionally stuttering occurs aswell :(

I tried both windowed mode and fullscreen, Vsync is turned on in FIFA settings (60fps lock)

Could someone help me regarding Nvidia Geforce Experience not recognizing my Fifa17 exe? I've looked everywhere for a solution. I've reinstalled, updated the drivers etc.

Pretty sure you have to wait for them to release new drivers that support FIFA 17. I've been eagerly awaiting them as well (for Gamestream controller support).

For those having problems with stuttering, try closing f.lux if you're using that. I had stuttering even if I turned graphics down to medium and no matter what v-sync settings I tried. Quitting f.lux completely fixed it and I can run Ultra with max AA now.

For those having problems with stuttering, try closing f.lux if you're using that. I had stuttering even if I turned graphics down to medium and no matter what v-sync settings I tried. Quitting f.lux completely fixed it and I can run Ultra with max AA now.

Yup, saw that the other day and it's a massive help. Closed it and it ran perfectly fine.

what is f.lux ????? and how to close it?
thanks

http://www.pcinvasion.com/fifa-17-remove-30fps-menu-caps-amd-gpus

Did anyone with AMD card tried this, does it work?

I didn't have time to try it...

I already fixed the problem with radeon pro as I reported in here

Edit: WTF it was you who asked me to teach you how, I took the time to explain with screenshots how to do it and you just ignored it?

I have AMD drivers, can you describe the procedure?

I'm not very familiar with Radeon Pro myself but I'll do my best to talk you through it:

1. Download and install Radeon Pro http://www.radeonpro.info/download/
2. Run RP and click add profile (similar to this image http://www.abload.de/img/rp2rfk33.jpg )
3. Choose FIFA17_Trial.exe
4. Choose the tweak tab and set Vsync to Dynamic and put in the FPS you need in "Display Refresh rate" like so: http://i.imgur.com/wZTChinl.jpg
5. right click Fifa 17 on the left and click apply

That should be all you need to do, there's a bunch of other stuff you can play around with in there, it's a good app. In case the above steps don't work you can try downloading my backed up profile:
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/F28BbhMH/file.html

You'd probably need to change the install directory to match yours though as my Fifa is in: C:\Games\FIFA 17

Am I the only one with controller problem? I have used buttonDataSetup.ini in DEMO and it has worked ok but now in final release POV is messed up (when I press right on POV, it goes to right&down etc.)
Edit: I have fixed it with x360ce but unusual that buttonDataSetup.ini is not working.

i have the same problem too! any one solved that ??

1389462birectxerror.jpg

I have:
intel i7
8 gb ram
nvidia gtx 660 ti graphics card
but i can't play (even on low settings)
Any suggestion?

Should be within the minimum specs, is it a laptop with some other crappy onboard GPU? There seems to be an issue with GPUs not being detected correctly, that's why a lot of people aren't getting 3d grass, and perhaps in your case not getting the game to run at all.

Should be within the minimum specs, is it a laptop with some other crappy onboard GPU? There seems to be an issue with GPUs not being detected correctly, that's why a lot of people aren't getting 3d grass, and perhaps in your case not getting the game to run at all.

No. it's a desktop (I have seen that Nvidia Geforce experience doesn't support FIFA17) :((

I had to solve 3 technical problems sofar:
- gamepad POV not working; solution posted above
- game occasionally dropping from full screen to windowed mode (when origin shows some message); solved by disabling all origin in-game messages
- huge graphical glitches/anomalities during matches; solved (hopefully) by installing latest ATI drivers.

Back
Top Bottom