FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

somebody had asked a while back about realistic scorelines, here's a sampling from the last two matchdays in CM with liverpool:

arsenal 3-2 southampton
bournemouth 1-1 west brom
burnley 0-3 hull city
west ham 3-1 watford

chelsea 2-0 burnley
crystal palace 2-1 bournemouth
hull city 0-2 manchester united

table after four matches is chelsea (10), boro (10!), united (8), city, arsenal, palace, liverpool (me), spurs, everton (7). burnley (2), west brom (1), and soton (0) at the bottom

Im really enjoying be a pro career mode, its more like NBA 2k, where you get feedback from what you do on the pitch, like a good or bad pass etc, and you get manager feedback at half and full time too.

That's brilliant! Thanks for sharing. As an avid and I think of the few Be a Player career mode players, this is much welcomed news! Some had us even worried that the mode could be taken out altogether with the arrival of this Alex Hunter bullshit, I'm glad to see that's not only NOT the case but they've in fact even improved the Player Career mode!

How's the AI on World Class? Similar to 2016? Do all of the players seemingly have 99 standing tackle, and aggression?

Sure :))

Let me give you ratings:

Volkan : 80
Van der wiel:78
Skrtel: 82
Kjaer : 82
H.Ali : 74
Topal:79
Ozan :76
Salih: 74 ( Too low for him)
Emenike: 76
Stoch :76
RVP:81

Team feels same as last year , defence is really strong this year but middfield is very weak offensive wise. Hope we could get Ziyech this year :))

Thank you so much and ı hope they change someting ... Topal has a same hair since Fifa 12 :) .

FIFA has to blow me away to make me buy this over pes this year.
Really ? It's better than last year for sure but the stumbling animation on most tackles is killing it for me ..cost me 2 goals already...still would like to have thoughts on people who have tried both

That's brilliant! Thanks for sharing. As an avid and I think of the few Be a Player career mode players, this is much welcomed news! Some had us even worried that the mode could be taken out altogether with the arrival of this Alex Hunter bullshit, I'm glad to see that's not only NOT the case but they've in fact even improved the Player Career mode!

No probs mate.

Im really enjoying be a pro career mode, its more like NBA 2k, where you get feedback from what you do on the pitch, like a good or bad pass etc, and you get manager feedback at half and full time too.
Hows the contract situation?
Still on a lifetime contract,or do you have a fixed one (1 year,2 years etc)
How's the loan situation?
Still a season long?

I'd probably get both games,as usual.
Have they fixed the rules for red cards in CM?
If the term sim is to be used,we need a 3 game suspension on a straight red card,and not just one.

Daz, I'm guessing the ability to come on as a substitute is still not in that mode right? Anything else NEW that you've noticed? For example I noticed in FIFA16, they introduced the 'Request lob pass/cross' button where as in FIFA15 and previous editions, you could only request normal pass and through-ball. They would naturally give you a lob pass/cross to you if the distance was large (like if a teammate had the ball on the wing and you were in the box) but in FIFA16, they actually introduced the REQUEST a LOB pass option which give us 3 different ways of asking for the ball. Now I'm wondering if they're added anything along those lines to FIFA17?

PC users unfortunately have little choice as to which to buy. An AAA vs a BBB product.

Last edited:
Really happy with the last video, hope the pace of the game remains the same (no idea if normal or slow on the video?), hate seeing stuff like Bonaventura pulling it back to 2-3 then celebrating as if he just won the league or something, such pathetic game design that completely ignores real football, he'd pick up the ball and run to the centre circle.

Back
Top Bottom