FIFA 16 - PC

Is that HIGH or ULTRA LOD? Thanks.
High or Ultra, I hate that they (Fidel) call it like that. I used LOD Multiplier 100.0 which looks the best ingame imo. You surely can make it higher but it makes the game looking worse if you ask me. Feel free to edit the settings.lua yourself with Notepad. You can also disable DOF or whatever you want to do. It's just the setting I like the most.

I should copy only data_startup. bh file ? What about data folder?

I have copied it and the game does not start !
The data_startup.bh is the regenerated bh file that the settings.lua will be read from folder. The data folder contains the updated settings.lua if you haven't got a new one already.

Are you sure you downloaded the full version one?

Would be nice if something could be done about the grass, closeup in cutscenes and free kicks etc it looks awesome where you can see the blades of grass but that's only a small zone around the ball, I'd like to be able to extend that much further...

Yes mate, the second link i have high end pc. If i copy the highest its black screen, the high game goes on to first screen and crash

I downloaded it again and pasted, there is nothing that you can do wrong its not complicated :(
Hmm, that's really weird, don't know whats wrong with your system. Files definitely work :(

Restore your original bh and regenerate yourself with FileMaster15 or any other regenerator. Maybe that helps you.

High or Ultra, I hate that they (Fidel) call it like that. I used LOD Multiplier 100.0 which looks the best ingame imo. You surely can make it higher but it makes the game looking worse if you ask me. Feel free to edit the settings.lua yourself with Notepad. You can also disable DOF or whatever you want to do. It's just the setting I like the most.

I have no idea what it would look like without DOF. I might try that. Do you turn that off?
Would love to check it out.

I have no idea what it would look like without DOF. I might try that. Do you turn that off?
Would love to check it out.
No, I don't turn it off as I think it looks bad but I know a lot of people disabling it. As I said, the High file inside the Download is exactly how I use it.

Hi there
In the release game (PC version) custom tactics of CPU teams are working fine?
Some people say that the changes are not applied..
Can anyone confirm or not this issue?
Thanks

Has anyone found out a way to disable replays by removing the 800mb replay0.bin file as done in prevoius years?

Just in case one has not tried.

60 fps in replays --> Vsync set to no limit in game setting and enable from nvidia control panel. Feels nice.

Hmmm ok.

I got an AMD card.
Whenever I set FPS to no limit ingame, I got a lot of tearing on my screen.

Need to try around with the AMD settings.
The global vsync on CCC never really had an effect, maybe with this new graphics driver it´s gonna work properly.

Hmmm ok.

I got an AMD card.
Whenever I set FPS to no limit ingame, I got a lot of tearing on my screen.

Need to try around with the AMD settings.
The global vsync on CCC never really had an effect, maybe with this new graphics driver it´s gonna work properly.

Use Radeon Pro to set vsync to always on.

Guide for Fifa 15 but 16 solution is just the same. - http://www.pcinvasion.com/fifa-15-pc-smooth-60fps-with-amd-and-nvidia-guide...basically just set fifa 16 frame rate to no limit in settings & force vsync on via Radeon Pro.

Last edited:
Use Radeon Pro to set vsync to always on.

Guide for Fifa 15 but 16 solution is just the same. - http://www.pcinvasion.com/fifa-15-pc-smooth-60fps-with-amd-and-nvidia-guide...basically just set fifa 16 frame rate to no limit in settings & force vsync on via Radeon Pro.

Ah great thx.

Well I used Radeon Pro for FIFA 15 to make sweetfx work.

It worked at first but after a while I got the error "unable to initialize AMD library" or something like that.

I´ll try again. Maybe there´s a newer version out.
Thx for your link...I´ll try.

Ah great thx.

Well I used Radeon Pro for FIFA 15 to make sweetfx work.

It worked at first but after a while I got the error "unable to initialize AMD library" or something like that.

I´ll try again. Maybe there´s a newer version out.
Thx for your link...I´ll try.

Yeah used to use Radeon Pro back in the day i had Radeon 5850 like 6 years ago, great tool anyway. Time flies so fast :D

For those who also own FIFA 15..is it worth the upgrade with regards to visuals and gameplay or would you say I can easily skip a version? (Using moddingwaypatch for 15-16 kits etc so I'm not concerned about that part of it )

For those who also own FIFA 15..is it worth the upgrade with regards to visuals and gameplay or would you say I can easily skip a version? (Using moddingwaypatch for 15-16 kits etc so I'm not concerned about that part of it )

i still play both fifa 14 and 15 with moddingway patches.

You should get 16 it's a fairly decent improvement IMO.

That said I would never recommend paying more than you can get away with ;) $39.99 on Origin Mexico is a fair amount.

Most years FIFA takes an improvement half-leap. FIFA 15 was a quarter-leap. FIFA 16 is a whole-leap. Get FIFA 16.

FIFA 16 is a massive improvement over 15..

The game is no longer a counter-attacking sprint fest..

The only downgrade is the keepers are now awful and their stupidity will make you want to pull your hair out. They constantly punch and parry the ball to give everyone the perfect goal scoring opportunity.

I never get easy scoring opportunities from the keepers!
Nor me, I have the opposite problem.

In the arena mode, I'll spend 15 minutes in there and score two goals despite getting the ball into the absolute corner of the goal. The keepers are God-like as far as I'm concerned...

Guess I must be the only person who gets frustrated by the keepers on 16..

I personally would rather replace my keeper with A.Brick

Back
Top Bottom