FIFA 16 - PC

Hmmmm, the Korean VPN trick to purchase, pre-load, and play the game for 4 hours last night, lol, is not working anymore, my Origin now states, for definite, that its not available until the 24th!

Fair play to Origin if they have found a way to do this, will be an interesting evening if others have the same issue, can you guys let me know if yours still runs?

Thanks!

Hmmmm, the Korean VPN trick to purchase, pre-load, and play the game for 4 hours last night, lol, is not working anymore, my Origin now states, for definite, that its not available until the 24th!

Fair play to Origin if they have found a way to do this, will be an interesting evening if others have the same issue, can you guys let me know if yours still runs?

Thanks!

Still running fine , using Fly vpn & Japan server :)

Which Location/Server do you use with vyprvpn? South Korea doesnt work for me.

In what way does it not work for you? Are you setting it to South Korea then launching Origin and still seeing September 24th? That's how it has been for all of us.

Exit Origin
Connect to South Korea
Launch the Fifa16 shortcut from your desktop

So uh, why on earth are PC users still not able to save their replays? I mean, I have 2TB HDD for a reason. What a joke.

Last edited:
Can I ask someone kindly to upload data files with English commentary. I cant stand Polish, please

Last edited:
Can I ask someone kindly to upload data files with English commentary. I cant stand Polish, please
Just change your Origin language/region to English, restart Origin and then "repair" the game. It should download the English commentary files. If not, remove the FIFA16.exe and "repair" again.

If you have the DVD you can copy them from the disc btw., they are all there.

Could someone please explain to me the process of purchasing FIFA from the Russian store and making it support English? I've seen the prices and it turns out it's around 27 EUR from the Russian Origin store and around 36 EUR from the Mexican.

I would like to save close to 10 EUR if I can only move some files for the language! :D

Please tell me it's not region locked or something... and does it work flawlessly online?

Last edited:
So i was wondering about that revolution mod for FIFA, soon to be out for FIFA 16 i assume. Is it like some sort of an ultimate trainer with which you can import new stadiums(stadiumserver), and edit existing teams/players from the game's database, import your own kits/sponsors/fonts/etc, or does it have some other functions.
Since due to the lack of CC in FIFA 16, i'd like to get 4 or 5 custom made teams into the game which are missing, to play with them.

Sorry if this is a stupid question or wrong topic, as i've been on PES for years, so i'm a complete newbie in regards to fifa modding.

So i was wondering about that revolution mod for FIFA, soon to be out for FIFA 16 i assume. Is it like some sort of an ultimate trainer with which you can import new stadiums(stadiumserver), and edit existing teams/players from the game's database, import your own kits/sponsors/fonts/etc, or does it have some other functions.
Since due to the lack of CC in FIFA 16, i'd like to get 4 or 5 custom made teams into the game which are missing, to play with them.

Sorry if this is a stupid question or wrong topic, as i've been on PES for years, so i'm a complete newbie in regards to fifa modding.
Rev Mod does a lot - adds kits, shoes and so forth - but if you want to add teams, you need to edit the database itself. There are at least 4 individual tables in the db that require player ids and team ids, and they all have to be edited individually, value by value. You can PM me if you need some help, I've done a lot of db editing the past few years, adding players etc.

So uh, why on earth are PC users still not able to save their replays? I mean, I have 2TB HDD for a reason. What a joke.

Yeah I was a bit thrown by that as well, has the PC never had it? Nvidia share works ok but I'm finding it a bit fiddly to turn on and off and such (nothing related to the fact I keep forgetting to turn it on or anything!)

You can find them here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193051

If they happen to get taken down (Mega already took them down) just PM me and I have them save on my hard drive ;)

Could someone please explain to me the process of purchasing FIFA from the Russian store and making it support English? I've seen the prices and it turns out it's around 27 EUR from the Russian Origin store and around 36 EUR from the Mexican.

I would like to save close to 10 EUR if I can only move some files for the language! :D

Please tell me it's not region locked or something... and does it work flawlessly online?

No it's not region locked and I don't think it alters anything online, in this thread they cover how to add additional languages: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193051

Just change your Origin language/region to English, restart Origin and then "repair" the game. It should download the English commentary files. If not, remove the FIFA16.exe and "repair" again.

If you have the DVD you can copy them from the disc btw., they are all there.

That works as long as the version bought supports multi-languages (ie the Origin Mexico one for $39.00 supports like 20 languages so is the best purchase!) The Russian version only supports Russian/Polish so you'd need a language pack as per the above link :)

FIFA16 with Matt10's sliders plays fantastic in career mode, really impressed. though I left marking to 50 because it makes players more individual

Edit: Wrong thread for this stuff! Anyways Malloc is releasing a new version of his EASF File Manager which should decrypt/unlock everything so the fun is about to start! :)

9XpopGS.jpg

Great mod is gonna be released tomorrow - Relaity vs MOD
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192892&page=2

Have updated the home page with the best place to buy FIFA, but have not included the VPN details as they are no longer needed, will add patches as they are released.

I will also add Origin user names to the list for Match ups - if you would like to share your Origin username then please PM me rather than clog up the topic with Origin names.

Back
Top Bottom