FIFA 16 - PC

I never thought the day would come when you are fairly satisfied with FIFA :)
Did you mod the DB?
I always mod the db to some extent, this year it's not as necessary for sure, especially CPU team data, CPU teams play great on default. I play FIFA every year and enjoy it, it's the CPU boost programming I can't stand. That's why I only play exhibition, doesn't happen as much.

This is the first time I have not modded the DB (so far). What really surprises me (in a positive way) is number of fouls; I am averaging more than 10 per match (15 min halves) and I play English League 2 where all refs are lenient.

This is the first time I have not modded the DB (so far). What really surprises me (in a positive way) is number of fouls; I am averaging more than 10 per match (15 min halves) and I play English League 2 where all refs are lenient.
Yes, modding the db for fouls is working again this year. It worked extremely well in FIFA 13, 20-25 CPU fouls and 5-8 CPU cards in a 30 minute match was easily possible. But EA changed something in 14 and 15, and those same edits didn't have anywhere near the same effect in creating fouls. But I see that CPU fouls are much more plentiful this year again.

I've gone the other way with my edits this year, I lowered player aggression ratings to create relaxed games were the CPU doesn't pressure all the time. It's that pressure that causes a lot of the fouling. I'm really enjoying the game this way now, less fouls of course but that's okay by me, thinking man's football now.

Last edited:
First Moddingway patch is out!

[quote='Ariel' ]

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-28351.html

VERSION 0.5.0
-------------

* Databases
a) Default Database
b) Database 2.0
- Rosters according to latest EA official update.
- Kits, Boots and Balls unlocked.
c) Database 2.0 Matrix

* Kits
- National Teams Kits : Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hungary, Finland, India, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Peru, Paraguay, Portugal, Rusia, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce updated Sponsors.
- All Argentinian Primer Division Kits licensed.
- All Brazilian Teams kits licensed.
- Added extra goalkeeper kits. For instance Green GK Kit for Real Madrid, Yellow GK Kits for Tottenham, all 4 GK Kits for Bayern Munich, Inter Milan alternative sponsor for away kit and much more.
- Added Third kits : Barcelona, Inter, Galatasaray, Roma and many more from Serie A
- Added alternative kits : Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Manchester City, Juventus, Sampdoria, Milan, Bayern Munich, Everton, etc.

* Licensed logos for all National Teams
* Licensed logos and real team names for Liga Argentina and Serie B teams
* Licensed logos and real names for all tournaments

* Tournaments Mode. New tournaments added
- UEFA Champions League
- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup
- UEFA Supercup
- Copa America
- Copa Libertadores

* Added Balls
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Supercup
- Nike Ordem Brasileirao
- Nike Copa América Cachaña
- Nike Ordem FA Cup
- Adidas Euro 2016 Ball
- Adidas Euro Qualifiers Ball
- Serie B Ball

* Added Adboards
- Generic ones with FIFA Partners
- FA Cup, Capital One adboards
- UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, Euro, Copa America, Copa Libertadores, FIFA World Cup, FIFA Confederations Cup.
- Added animated adboards for international tournaments
- Argentina, Liga Nos

* Tattos Pack
* Replay logos

* Intro Music
- pack including ESPN intro, UEFA Champions League, Copa Libertadores, FIFA International, Barclays Premier League and Bundesliga

* Faces
- Anthony Martial
- Consigli
- Allan
- Marquinho
- Georginio Wijnaldum

* ModdingWay Selector
- Allow you to assign boots to players
- Allow you to assign gloves to players
- Now you can select players by team

* Revolution Mod FIFA 16
[/quote]

http://www.moddingway.com/file/187469.html

For PC users. If you create a cl.ini file and insert the line "//force_obective_ForcedLongPassUp=1" the cpu plays long balls. Been trying it out and it seems to work pretty well as far as I can tell, that's alongside altering the custom tactics to ones more long ballish, and think I changed strikers runs to 'Get In Behind' as well.

I've tried it with a few teams and it worked so I don't think I'm imagining it.

@ Moddingway Mod:

That sounds really good.

Is it compatible with the online modes, e.g. would I be able to see Martial's face while playing Online Seasons?

For PC users. If you create a cl.ini file and insert the line "//force_obective_ForcedLongPassUp=1" the cpu plays long balls. Been trying it out and it seems to work pretty well as far as I can tell, that's alongside altering the custom tactics to ones more long ballish, and think I changed strikers runs to 'Get In Behind' as well.

I've tried it with a few teams and it worked so I don't think I'm imagining it.

// means it's commented out and doesn't take effect so I'm assuming you mean without the //?

Interesting, presumably it doesn't make them only play long ball and nothing else or does it and thus it'd be useful for long ball teams?

@ Moddingway Mod:

That sounds really good.

Is it compatible with the online modes, e.g. would I be able to see Martial's face while playing Online Seasons?

That I'm not sure as I don't play online but in theory I think it'd work...

// means it's commented out and doesn't take effect so I'm assuming you mean without the //?

Yeah I did apologies. I'm not actually sure if it's the file or my game settings, but the cpu is hitting much more longer passes then it was previously. It's not just long ball, but it's actively going over the top and diagonals much more than it was previously, and with more than one team.

Edit: Just tried it out on my PS4 and it works so it's not the file, when I edit the cpu custom tactics, and set runners into get in behind they start going long. I don't know if it's my sliders or the tactic, but something is working.

Last edited:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25512

As of today (1st October 2013), No-DVD cracks are explicitly excluded from our warez policy. This means you may talk about cracks and you may even link to them as long as those links don't lead to any place or websites which also offer full game images of PES or any other games.

This has always been a rule that's been biting our asses for a very long time. On the one hand we're bound to respect certain rules to remain in good standing with Konami and our server host, on the other hand, well, our site is dedicated to editing a game series we all love since the PS1 era.

This place has produced so many great patches and features which have brought joy to thousands of players since 2001 and hopefully still continues to do so. But lets be honest: If it weren't for the usage of cracks which are/were included in numerous patches and patching tools, maybe none of this all would have been possible.

We, the staff, need to stop being blind on one eye. We've always silently accepted cracks to be part of many files, yet we've still banned many people who've openly talked about or linked to them. This nonsense ends today and I'm sorry for the mess this has caused in the past.

Happy cracking,

Tom

Boots yes as they are assigned with Revolution Mod.

Extra kits no as they are assigned in the DB. Only alternative goalkeeper kits will show online as those are related to Revolution Mod again.

Great, thanks for your help! I guess this Revolution Mod is really revolutionary, like Kitserver was back in the day. :)

Anyone else getting an Update Available message?

Yeah it's 290 MB...who want's to go first then?

Last edited:
Yeah just loading it.

Wifey is out for a couple of mins.

You really can´t quickly play a match nowadays.
Something always has to update anything.

Missing those Commodore64/Atari 2600 times where you just turn it on and play...

Apparently it fixes the game breaking career mode bug that's on all systems whereby if you sign a player on deadline day there's a high probability he will corrupt and if you try to start a match with him in your lineup the game will crash (someone already reported this on PS4 right?) funnily enough I literally minutes ago hit this same bug and was looking for a solution, will test now and report if it's fixed...

Just had a game after the patch. Not sure if it is just a placebo effect.
I noticed that the game speed is faster ( this is starting to bother me )
Driven pass has more velocity now.
Passing and first touch errors occurs more.
CPU is more direct now, was playing arsenal vs manutd, CPU was actually feeding long balls to Giroud. This is something I didnt see much before the patch.

edited : Faster game speed bothering me

Last edited:
October 2, 2015

The second game update for FIFA 16 is now available for PC. We will have news on the timing of a similar update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at a later date.

The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:

Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
Addressed referee/kit clashes.
Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
FIFA Trainer button tuning.
Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.

The update also addresses the following FUT items:

EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.

"Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode." What was that one about?

Bizarrely it also seems to have fixed press conferences, the two matches since the update I had the option to attend a press conference but hadn't at all in the 6 months before.

Am I the only where Cesc's LOD-fix doesn't work after the new update?
It is just stuck in the loading screen.

@Cesc

Can you make a new regenerated bh? And a new settings.lua.
The problem came right after the new update.

Last edited:
it does not work anymore

Yes it does. It works for me. Just put in the files again and regenerate with i68 or whatever the program is called. I've updated my game, installed the moddingway mod + lod fix. Just regenerate.

Back
Top Bottom