FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Any decent mods for FIFA16 nets? I can't get over with scoring banger goals and the net would barely move. I just moved from modded PES21 to this game.

delusional released new crack version on cs.rin.ru forums:

FIFA.16.CrackFix-DELUSIONAL

Changes:
  • Fixed some crashes
  • Improved code
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience

Causes of legit crashes:
  • Game file corruption
  • Weird controllers plugged into the PC
  • Running the game on ARM64 based CPUs

PM me your "crash.dmp" file, which is generated in your game folder, if the game crashes for you.

from the get go, to improve gameplay, what patch/ do i need to make this game and gameplay to stand out vs Xbox/Ps4?
Sorry noob

Hello, been trying fif16 with ps5 dual sense via bluetooth and can't use right stick. Anybody have experience with dual sense on PC?

It's great to see this game finally getting the exposure it deserves for PC players. This game's engine is timeless and to be able to play with all the players from the generation I grew up with thanks to the Classic Patch is magical.

I recreated EURO 2004, one of my favourite tournaments using this beautiful mod, I just wanted to share with you the results so far!

This year marks the 20th anniversary of one of the most iconic tournaments, Euro 2004! The European Championships visit Portugal for the first time ever, Courtesy of the incredible FIFA Classic Patch!

We find out which nations are the first to qualify for the quarter finals and which are the first to be eliminated on match day 2 in another exciting episode of EURO 2004!

The group stages comes to a close at Euro 2004 as 16 teams must be reduced to 8. Find out who qualifies for the knockout stages!

It's time for the quarter finals! Champions France take on hosts Portugal, England's golden generation battle future champions Spain, Underdogs Denmark rehash their Euro 92 final against Germany and finally, Netherlands take on Italy in a rematch of their Euro 2000 semi final!

Last edited:
Is there a guide on how to install FIP 16, seems a bit confusing to me, thanks.

Edit: I figured it out haha, game plays better than I remember and this is on default gameplay, I remember playing this game briefly but I didn’t expect so much dynamic gameplay to be happening. I got to now try some gameplay mods but now I see the hype 😀.

Last edited:
It's great to see this game finally getting the exposure it deserves for PC players. This game's engine is timeless and to be able to play with all the players from the generation I grew up with thanks to the Classic Patch is magical.

I recreated EURO 2004, one of my favourite tournaments using this beautiful mod, I just wanted to share with you the results so far!

This year marks the 20th anniversary of one of the most iconic tournaments, Euro 2004! The European Championships visit Portugal for the first time ever, Courtesy of the incredible FIFA Classic Patch!

We find out which nations are the first to qualify for the quarter finals and which are the first to be eliminated on match day 2 in another exciting episode of EURO 2004!

Great mod! If i may suggest you: for the braga stadium, you can find a better version of it on soccergaming. The stadium has EA quality, it has been made by puliciclones, a top level stadium maker. You just have to change the league and club writings to euro 2004 ones:

http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/puliciclones-stadiums.183696/

Great mod! If i may suggest you: for the braga stadium, you can find a better version of it on soccergaming. The stadium has EA quality, it has been made by puliciclones, a top level stadium maker. You just have to change the league and club writings to euro 2004 ones:

Oh wow that one is breathtaking!

It's too bad as I've already recorded all group games and this stadium was only used twice in the whole tournament. ☹️

Now FIFA 16 HAS BEEN CRACKED! WE WAITED FOR IT FOR LONG 9 YEARS...

Please evoweb community I make an appeal with you! Shall we make a Evo patch for this amazing game called FIFA16? It has better graphics than PES 20/21 together!

Look at these pics! The game has a perfect simulation, atmosphere and gameplay! It also can run smoothy on any PC and easying to add mods, stadium etc!

Take the opportunity could someone recommend me a good graphic patch (reshade) for match at night? In the day the game looks stunning!

20240418_180149.jpg20240418_180142.jpg20240418_180124.jpg20240418_180118.jpg

What graphics mods do you guys recommend (PC version of course) to make the game look as nice as possible?
I've been meaning to go back to FIFA 16 after some time (played a really cool Cup with Zamalek, the Egyptian side, a few months back)..

What graphics mods do you guys recommend (PC version of course) to make the game look as nice as possible?
I've been meaning to go back to FIFA 16 after some time (played a really cool Cup with Zamalek, the Egyptian side, a few months back)..
I'm using vanilla, default in 4k resolution! FIFA has a great turf, shadows and lights from database! I'm only using classic or infinity path! I'm looking forward to seeing evoweb patch in this game!!!!

Now FIFA 16 HAS BEEN CRACKED! WE WAITED FOR IT FOR LONG 9 YEARS...

Please evoweb community I make an appeal with you! Shall we make a Evo patch for this amazing game called FIFA16? It has better graphics than PES 20/21 together!

Look at these pics! The game has a perfect simulation, atmosphere and gameplay! It also can run smoothy on any PC and easying to add mods, stadium etc!

Take the opportunity could someone recommend me a good graphic patch (reshade) for match at night? In the day the game looks stunning!

View attachment 275335View attachment 275336View attachment 275337View attachment 275338
https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods.87908/

Here's a few samples of how the night lighting can look with it! One of the changes I've made as well is to slightly 'smooth' out the pitch pattern. The cuts in the grass were super sharp, I've softened them to create a more realistic look to the pitch - which looks great in this game by the way.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.12.13 - 18.06.05.31.png
Examples (2).pngExamples (5).png

Last edited:
Thank you mate...but when I install reshade my game stop loading, only the reshade, the pitches works fine (spinning the ball cursor and the game couldn't start)

It would be nice to create folders to collect FIFA 16 stadiums as is done in Pes 2021. There are hundreds but they are all scattered

Back
Top Bottom