FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Announcement:

Evoweb community FIFA 16 has been cracked! How about to make a patch for the best FIFA ever instead of efootball demo!!!! @Cesc Fabregas @endo @MODY_99 @MFZ69 @Cadi Lillian @mandbeyn @Makidan14 @Devil Cold52 @juce @Bogo36 @nesa24 @Durandil67

I have the links on mega and terabox website if you want! Only 15 GB. Thank you guys

That's enough efootball demo and FIFA 24 the sims
Great news, we will have some large modding possibilities maybe with newer patches soon.

I would've been more hyped if the cracked version of the game was the v.1.0 one.

Announcement:

Evoweb community FIFA 16 has been cracked! How about to make a patch for the best FIFA ever instead of efootball demo!!!! @Cesc Fabregas @endo @MODY_99 @MFZ69 @Cadi Lillian @mandbeyn @Makidan14 @Devil Cold52 @juce @Bogo36 @nesa24 @Durandil67

I have the links on mega and terabox website if you want! Only 15 GB. Thank you guys

That’s great News! If you can sens me
@PEPIN2 @Efootball Netherlands

please send me your links on pm :)
I would be more than happy if you can send it to me too!

Announcement:

I don't know if this can serve the purpose since the FIP patch already provides most of the required things. But yeah, why not team up with Scouser09 if they want to?

classic patch 16 works like a charm on delusional version :D

i never thought this day would come, since i was unable to buy fifa 16 for a reasonable price.

Guys I got the game (Had it in my PS4 but now I have it for my PC). So far, I see that the controls are swtiched (managed to change the ones when playing, but for example the camera cannot be properly used. However, I would like to ask how much storage do I need for the classic patch mod?

i have an issue with classic patch 16 on delusional version.

in windowed mode it works without issues, but when i select fullscreen mode game starts again in windowed mode. and i can't change some keyboard settings (pace control).

Great news, we will have some large modding possibilities maybe with newer patches soon.

I would've been more hyped if the cracked version of the game was the v.1.0 one.
Hey bro, can you tell which is the best slider for this version 1.0?

Does anyone have any link for converted icon faces from fifa 18 onwards to fifa 16? I can't even find the threads on soccergaming forum anymore for some reason. I remember there was at least one such thread, maybe the links have all died.

Does anyone have any link for converted icon faces from fifa 18 onwards to fifa 16? I can't even find the threads on soccergaming forum anymore for some reason. I remember there was at least one such thread, maybe the links have all died.
This? -> Here
You can check Faces Forum in particular to see the available threads: Here

This? -> Here
You can check Faces Forum in particular to see the available threads: Here
No, not that. Most of the faces on that thread don't have download links either.

I've been searching on the face section for a while now. There was a thread that converted a lot of fifa 18 icon heads in one single link and I don't see it anymore. I will try to see if there are any new threads instead.

I guess our yoj is too early. Cracked version crashed on first "after intro" match. I can play maybe 2-3 minutes ( 15-20 min in game time) . There is a crashdump message and game close down :( And its a lot of comment about game crash on fitgirl site

i have managed to solve issue with classic patch 16 on delusional version.

the key was to reinstall the game and start it without any mod to create new profile and settings and then after that to install classic patch 16.

with fifa 14 classic patch this step is not neccessary.

I guess our yoj is too early. Cracked version crashed on first "after intro" match. I can play maybe 2-3 minutes ( 15-20 min in game time) . There is a crashdump message and game close down :( And its a lot of comment about game crash on fitgirl site

send crashdump file to delusional on pm.

Back
Top Bottom