FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

i have managed to solve issue with classic patch 16 on delusional version.

the key was to reinstall the game and start it without any mod to create new profile and settings and then after that to install classic patch 16.

with fifa 14 classic patch this step is not neccessary.
Sounds good. How much space do I need in my HDD for the Classic Patch of FIFA16?

I know that, thats how we use nets for 16. But thats only possibility. Also 16 have 4 strings that holding the net which i very ugly for PL teams for examle.

Ok I install FIP 16 7.1 to cracked version and play 2 exhibition matches and it looks like everything is ok , no crashes, mod works fine. But i must test in career mode. I serching for the best sliders for slow peaced gameplay. I play on slow but after PES its too fast for me. Is there any good gameplay mod for Fifa 16 or sliders settings are enough?
Edit: unfortunetly after first match in career mode game crashed:(

Last edited:
together with game 75gb.

i hope someone will make fifa 16 version with english files only, that would reduce the size of the game.
Wow that's just great!! By the way, I'm playing the game but the field is darker than usual. Are you experimenting something like that? I got the game in my PS4 and I remember that the field colors were brighter

Ok I install FIP 16 7.1 to cracked version and play 2 exhibition matches and it looks like everything is ok , no crashes, mod works fine. But i must test in career mode. I serching for the best sliders for slow peaced gameplay. I play on slow but after PES its too fast for me. Is there any good gameplay mod for Fifa 16 or sliders settings are enough?
Enjoy the game first without slider, this the best way for me, to comprehend the game itself.

Wow that's just great!! By the way, I'm playing the game but the field is darker than usual. Are you experimenting something like that? I got the game in my PS4 and I remember that the field colors were brighter

nope, pitch/turf has a regular color in my case.

Back
Top Bottom