FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

shorts model is bad !!
CLn5QWRWsAA7piK.jpg:large

I will send my minions in Budapest to cover your whole house/appt/bldg with every PES and Fifa net since the inception of both series and tie you to a chair in your bedroom facing a window where all you can see is a 200" screen playing Football Kingdom youtubes infinitely, in slow motion.

ROFL!!!!!!!

The FUT draft thing seems interesting though.
At least you won't get up against the same, OP, boring team match in match out.

Plus, being I a player that loved experimenting with hybrids (3 leagues, 3 nations at least in the starting XI with all players having at least 9 chem) in FIFA 14, see this as a huge chance to build great hybrid teams.

Then, reality might also be different. Probably we'll be offered 90% bronze players from the English 4th division during the actual draft.

FUT :FAIL:

Never played it and can't see any point of doing it.

I would, if it wouldn´t be all about pacey players running through my defense easily.
That pissed me off, so I stopped playing it after a couple of days.
So if the attack/defense balance is really better than last year, I might give it a go.

About the nets,

as long as the physics are right, I don´t care how the nets are bound.
In FIFA 15 it was good.
Yeah, the bar moving off the ground was cool at first, but got boring after some time.
But still way better than PES 2015 nets.
Also, when I saw that in real life (Portugal - Germany U21 // 5-0 for example), it was cool again...lol.

Being nitpicky again here, but... Look at Villa's right arm, the sleeve has a little bulge, plus different players have different shades on the shirts:
fifa16_xboxone_ps4_nyfcwalkout_lr_wm.jpg

Maybe shirts are moving at least in cutscenes (provided that from wide cam we won't notice them moving anyway)?

This would be another nice addition. ;)

I don't think there's a source yet. It's just what happened in the last years if I don't go wrong.

Really wondering why Dortmund has yellow shorts in the trailer. Are we finally able to change shorts for kits?

Great trailer! From the presentation i saw slower pace and more realistic turns for players! Itwill be a beauty in manual controls!!!

Love that you can assign specific training to 5 players in your squad and actually do the training for them if you want!

Love that you can assign specific training to 5 players in your squad and actually do the training for them if you want!
They really listened to me then! :SHOCK:
Maybe we could have a training system which is similar to the 'Virtua Tennis' series where you pick one player of your squad, have him play a minigame of a certain category (like passing, or shooting, or whatever) and get a one-match little boost in that category if you succeed.
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/30/3004671.page#34411977

Well, pretty much in the version I suggested for ML (with the improvements being permanent and not one-match boosts):
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3037486&postcount=18

Last edited:

I will send my minions in Budapest to cover your whole house/appt/bldg with every PES and Fifa net since the inception of both series and tie you to a chair in your bedroom facing a window where all you can see is a 200" screen playing Football Kingdom youtubes infinitely, in slow motion.

all i see is the tying up thing. got me horney

everything looks great so far. hope to see some gameplay vids, fingers crossed for balanced attacking-defending sides

Last edited:

They really listened to me then! :SHOCK:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/30/3004671.page#34411977

Well, pretty much in the version I suggested for ML (with the improvements being permanent and not one-match boosts):
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3037486&postcount=18

The thing that scares me is if they still have predefined/fixed potential for players, it's pretty pointless. For example, you got a guy who is 75 rated and young and scored a lot of goals. You liked him a lot and put him into training but his predefined potential is 80 so he will be stuck there.

A training section in career mode would be absolutely top of improvements that EA can do this year. I remember ISS on PSX where we were able to choose our Master League team (saved in seperate teams slot) and to practice among the games.

There is nothing else to do in career apart from playing matches :YAWN:

That is nice and needed feature (although it was already in some FIFA versions like RTWC) but why only 5 players :THINK: ? It doesn't make any sense.

Nevertheless, there are some nice tweaks/improvements in CM.

That is nice and needed feature (although it was already in some FIFA versions like RTWC) but why only 5 players :THINK: ? It doesn't make any sense.
I take all players are slowly improving/decreasing according to their development curve, but you can choose 5 of them and have them improve more in key areas you decide (so if you decide you want your CDM to be better at passing you could train him in that specific ability).
At least, this is how I would use that feature, to "fine tune" my players to my style of play (much like having chemistry cards applied to them in FUT).

Yes, I don't get why only 5 at a time, but still it's better than nothing.

I hope they add Release Clause and fix the Youth Academy. Also, they should remove the fixed/scripted potential for every players and let match performance and training determine that.

I agree and I think it's going to be an issue. I have always wanted to get a new young name and develop him into a star. But unless they remove potential limit, I shall forget my dream.

I take all players are slowly improving/decreasing according to their development curve, but you can choose 5 of them and have them improve more in key areas you decide (so if you decide you want your CDM to be better at passing you could train him in that specific ability).
At least, this is how I would use that feature, to "fine tune" my players to my style of play (much like having chemistry cards applied to them in FUT).

Yes, I don't get why only 5 at a time, but still it's better than nothing.

Yeah,

I think it´s also a good solution with 5 players.
Wouldn´t wanna have my whole team with superstats after some time.

There has to be a motivation to sign new players too.

And thx for this:

After scouting a player, reports are available for an entire calendar year before they expire (previously they lasted 3 months).

Annoyed the hell outta me in 15.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom