FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Argh, 5 minutes injury time constantly. Hoped this would be fixed from Early Access. Strikes me as something that just won't be fixed.

I assuming it happens for other people? 5 mins at half time and full time,

The game is great though, just like early access.

Wasn't this HK thing the same thing that people tried to do to play Destiny early? I may be wrong but i think it didn't work...

Thanks for the Stream Bitter. Did Eto really have to look that lifelike.
I have made my mind up. In my ML/CM first purchase is that Acosta guy from Boca then go grab Zigic or Traore. Send those two over to Craven Cottage and get Fulham back in the Prem. Game looks good man.

Last edited:
Other way around, mate. You set the PS4 as the primary console for that account. Games bought from other regions will play fine then although sometimes you can pre-order and they will still show a lock when you try to play from your UK account. But just go into the US account and Restore Licences fixes that.

I pretty much never buy disks now, not when digital is not only £37 and the convenience of not swapping disks.

Got FIFA preloaded from the US store and the timer saying it's ready to unlock tomorrow morning before work :)

Also you can buy US PSN credit from Amazon.com if you set your billing address as a US address. Your bank may charge a bit for an overseas transaction but its only ever been £1.50 for me with Halifax. If you know there's a few games you want, try to buy the larger credit like $100 to cut down on bank fees.

Do you play online? Im guessing you still connect to European opponents, and not US ones?

Any tips on who I should be in career mode?
200px-Reading_FC.svg.png

Didnt work... some guy on a brazilian forum said he manage to get in, he said he bought the game and also downloaded it from there... it might be it, i bought on the USA store so am afraid i wont be able to play it until 00h pacific time.

Hey everyone, quick question. If i order on my US PS4 account is it necessary to go through amazon to pay for it or can i just pay through psn?

Didnt work... some guy on a brazilian forum said he manage to get in, he said he bought the game and also downloaded it from there... it might be it, i bought on the USA store so am afraid i wont be able to play it until 00h pacific time.
I also bought game on US store. What time is UK or CET (12 am Pacific)? Thanx

Hey everyone, quick question. If i order on my US PS4 account is it necessary to go through amazon to pay for it or can i just pay through psn?

You can pay on the U.S. PSN account if you have a credit card with a U.S. billing address or a PAYPAL account with a credit card or checking account that has a U.S. billing address attached to it.

Playing now, you have to have the vpn connected when you load origin, I tried without it and got the 'too soon' message. Once I connected to Korea, loaded first time.

Because 99% of people in the UK won't have a US billing address.
Yeah the Amazon route seems to be the best option, going to buy the $75 PSN gift card.

Just to make sure, if i paid through PSN my credit card would have to have a US address?

Thanks for the replies guys.

Back
Top Bottom