FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Help: I put all my songs onto FIFA on one playlist, now since I have got several new albums I added them to a new playlist and got rid of the old one, my problem is that whenever I try to add my music to the game now it freezes and also I have no background music what so ever, the game is boring with out music :(

If sbd wants to play a good football on manual 1vs1, please add me, my nick on ORIGIN is LaFenomeno. Every time i play people quit. In head to head ranking league is hard to find sbd playin on manual controls. I didnt loose on manual yet. Anybody challenge me ? :)

How is the PC version these days? I'm considering possibly switching from 360 to the PC version for 2013. Anything to be aware of?

from someone who has both:

PC Pros

Better visuals true 1080p
Loads of mods and patches

PC Cons
Hardly any manual players online

from someone who has both:

PC Pros

Better visuals true 1080p
Loads of mods and patches

PC Cons
Hardly any manual players online

and cheaper and perhaps faster loading.

wanna but ps3 for freinds to play but gfx a lot worse and price more.

PC version is excellent. Worth it just for the improved load times. Advancing through the weeks in CM takes no time at all. You can also improve the LOD and get custom kits and leagues.

Weird question, but does anyone else feel that playing fifa on a big tv (40') makes the game too quick despite it being on slow. Anybody experienced this?

Thanks for the PC opinions. Helped me decide to try PC this year.

I don't really play multiplayer so that's not much of a drawback. The higher res, quicker loading times and patching all appeal. Presumably also much easier to add chants etc than on the 360, which was a nightmare.

I'm also tempted by the PC version but even though I play only CM I feel I'd miss the friend integration, I like seeing who of my friends scored the furthest goal, or earned most money on CM, as well as seeing the popups like "Nerf added Ronaldo to his CM team" etc etc, do you get all that through Origin as well?

I'm also tempted by the PC version but even though I play only CM I feel I'd miss the friend integration, I like seeing who of my friends scored the furthest goal, or earned most money on CM, as well as seeing the popups like "Nerf added Ronaldo to his CM team" etc etc, do you get all that through Origin as well?
yes

Back into gaming after a 2 year hiatus...
the last I played was PES 2011 on PS3...

Bought FIFA 12 on PS3.....and man this is a really good game..
sure it's not perfect...
but it's really fun to play and there is enough variation in this
game at Professional level ...and also with the sliders you can
experiment to see what suits you...

Really good game.....after the initial discomfort of not being like PES,
this FIFA is well and truly ....for me atleast...become my first choice.

Yup same, seems it will never be fixed, Typical EA. Have to play my CM with that deleted so all the Hungarian teams from the league I'd downloaded have messed up logos etc.

On the subject of crashing... I've been doing loads of updates over the summer - transfers and kits every day. Finally decided to start a CM after loads of friendlies.

Bam! Crash when searching the transfer market :(

Nothing I can do can stop it and annoyingly, no other way to make an offer for a player, but to search for them.

Anyone had this or know of how to stop it?

I use CM12 to make all the changes and all the friendly games work fine no matter what team I choose. I've also deleted the squad files from my Documents folder.

I'd love to play a Career game now, but perhaps I have paid the price for modding too much?

anyone know how the cpu ai free kick taking works?

As in when the cpu shoots from a free kick is it pre determined if they will score or not?

or does it basically depend on players stats? if free kick speicalist and close to goal they have like a % thing were they will score 90% of fks taken? etc...

Anyone know the computer programming behind this.

I was on legendary i guess that makes them more likely to score and fro crystal palace darren ambrose score da 30yrd screamer of the bar from a very wide angle....wtf

From my experience I'd say it's stat based but a bit random, ie also down to the skill level you're on. Not as bad as previous Fifas though where some noname would hammer one in fro 40 yards and then when you check his stats he has terrible FK/LS stats.

I hate outplaying people online, just to lose or draw cause of some bullshit superstar dribble from Messi or Ronaldo resulting in a goal! So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom