Euro 2008, who will make it ?

I will see you when Greece beats Portugal. Your team is just C. Ronaldo, nothing else special. But we are a TEAM with all the meaning of the word...

Again...

For a 3rd time...You didnt learn in the first round, you didnt learn in the final! You want more? We are waiting!

LOL

We will see that.

Our team is just only C. Ronaldo? And Greece? It's all about Karagounis!

Don't you know Quaresma, Simão, Nani, Deco, Veloso, Miguel, Hugo Almeida, Moutinho? If you don't know them, maybe you're not a true football fan...

Peace. ;)

As we say here in Portugal: "We'll see it at the end of the Championship!"

You are so funny polakis,what did you know eurpean football,you dont know this player,Quaresma, Simão, Nani, Deco, Veloso, Miguel, Hugo Almeida, Moutinho

this player most of the popular in european club team,ı m fan veloso...

YOU KNOW VELOSO?

no...

I m Turkish but portugal team has very talentad young player...

fm told wonderkid is wonderkid :)

euro2008zp2.jpg

Good draw in general. All groups seem balanced.

For France, I think it's better that having to play against average teams.
The most serious teams will qualify.

group c:

netherlands
france
romania
italy

wow.
..and just think about this.. what if Germany had been in there? It would have been even more fun :D

Anyway.. Domenech, here we come again!!

are you happy? :lmao:

Group C is the the group of death no doubt! France, Italy, Netherlands are my top 4 favs with Germany, and they are in the same group! Should be fun!

Switzerland
Czech Republic
Turkey

It will be fun for Portugal...

just be careful. Czech rep is definitely not a bad team, and also Turkey though not being the favourite is not that weak..

Anyway I'm confident you will make it to the quarter finals without struggling as much as we have to..

obviously, its an advantage to play the first and hardest game against portugal. i guess the portuguese will think the same.

Indeed. I for one know the Turkish players would die on the field if they had to, so it will be the toughest match for us.

Czech Republic are a very good team, similar playing style with Portugal, hard as well.

Last game against the Swiss, hope by then the Swiss are out and it's a walkover.

I'd say:

Portugal 40%
Czech 30%
Turkey 25%
Switzerland 5%

I think Portugal and Czech Republic should go through, but I won't surprised if Turkey or Switzerland pose some problems for either of them. I think they're both decent teams. Portugal should top the group, but the Czech are a very good team. I remember last time, they were unbeaten till the semi finals, and just cruised through their matches.

Back
Top Bottom