Euro 2008, who will make it ?

Norway isn't. Btw, we don't make war out of a lose. You would probably do. So it is the best for european. Not for the football tho.

Im used to see EURO and WC from my couch, no problemo amigo.

Wtf? Bears? What are we going to do with the bears? Have sex with them?

Last edited:
Norway isn't. Btw, we don't make war out of a lose. You would probably do. So it is the best for european. Not for the football tho.

Im used to see EURO and WC from my couch, no problemo amigo.

Wtf? Bears? What are we going to do with the bears? Have sex with them?

Sorry for my English.I want to says Beers.. :):lmao:

What's the point of keeping on bashing the English? They already feel like shit.

We were so close of being kicked out of the final tournament that I can't understand how people can be happy with the other countries' failures.

CROATIA! I love you! Very very big thanks.
Stipe Pletikosa, Ivica Olic - they have a lot of friends in Russia. They are the best! They are the most honest players in the world! I will support Croatia on Euro2008, we are your slaves now!:)

A group could look like this:

Netherlands
Italy
Germany
France

though this one...

Switzerland
Italy
Portugal
Turkey

...would be the real "killer" ;)

Just a little hello for the most arrogant newspaper

thesunff8.jpg

Hahahahaha!

I am reading all of you telling about Greece!Didnt you portugal learn 2 times in a row?
Cant you see we made 31 points in the group? We are in top group for euro2008 and in top group for world cup qualifiers in front of England!

The Euro champs are here ladies and gents...

We are waiting...

I want Portugal, Spain, France, Chech R. to have fun again...

Last edited:
Hahahahaha!

I am reading all of you telling about Greece!Didnt you portugal learn 2 times in a row?
Cant you see we made 31 points in the group? We are in top group for euro2008 and in top group for world cup qualifiers in front of England!

The Euro champs are here ladies and gents...

We are waiting...

I want Portugal, Spain, France, Chech R. to have fun again...

You really believe in God mate!
Those teams (Portugal, Spain, France, Czech Republic) will beat you easily!
A new champion will born in 2008 - \\:o/ PORTUGAL \\:o/

I will see you when Greece beats Portugal. Your team is just C. Ronaldo, nothing else special. But we are a TEAM with all the meaning of the word...

Again...

For a 3rd time...You didnt learn in the first round, you didnt learn in the final! You want more? We are waiting!

LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom