Euro 2008, who will make it ?

Moldovia - Turkey (Wendesday @ Cisinau)

Turkey - Greece (Saturday @ Istanbul)

After these matches, we'll see if we go to Euro 2008 or not.

To express it this way:
em2008_deutschland_weiss_hi.jpg

;)

EDIT: translation: We'll win ^^

Dooooooooooooooorin Goian!!!!!!!! Romania beats Holland, 1-0 !!

What is happening in Poland, Kazakhastan winning 1-0, now it's saying "match suspended"!

Did you see Ross Kemp on gangs the other night Peter?

EDIT: It was about Polish hooligan gangs.

Last edited:
What is happening in Poland, Kazakhastan winning 1-0, now it's saying "match suspended"!
I'm kind of embarassed to say it, but at the start of the second half, the lights on the stadium went out. :( It was some kind of short-circuit and the power in the whole area near the stadium was down. Luckily the situation was managed and in about 20 min. the spotlights were back on. And it seems that it helped our team, especially Smolarek who went for a hattrick.\\:o/ And now we need to gain 3 points in two matches (vs. Belgium at home, and vs. Serbia - away) to advance to the finals for the first time. Thanks LEO!!!

Berba and his fellow country men will make it.

To express it this way:
em2008_deutschland_weiss_hi.jpg

;)

EDIT: translation: We'll win ^^

I can't help but think that such t-shirts are a bit disgusting. I mean how arrogant is it, no matter who or what team you are to have a shirt that says you are going to win?

Very gingoistic if you ask me.

Terry is out again for the match against Russia!

I actually feel happy about it! He's been a bit of a liability lately. Gets by purely on intimidation some matches.

Terry is out again for the match against Russia!

I actually feel happy about it! He's been a bit of a liability lately. Gets by purely on intimidation some matches.

Yeah agree but don't forget he played with a broken toe..

hutton is a beast

You ain't wrong there, he's pot ugly. :mrgreen: But he's turning out to be an excellent full-back, a bit rash at times still defensively, but has a tremendous engine on him.

Pity he's out of tonight's game though.

Every Rangers fan (And I mean every fan) and their dog wanted him out, but he's got them eating humble pie now.

Go Macca and the boys!

FD

I can't help but think that such t-shirts are a bit disgusting. I mean how arrogant is it, no matter who or what team you are to have a shirt that says you are going to win?

Very gingoistic if you ask me.

Do you mean "jingoistic"?
That's a general matter. Where does patriotism start and where ends normal feelings like optimism.
We, as far as i am concerned, in germany aren't patriotic, and we never could allow us a patriotism like for example it is practiced in the united states.
I don't want to comment that further, because every one knows the deal... But what i like at the footbal thing is you can cheer for your national team without beeing provocated about history or sth. And OF COURSE do you believe your team will win! What are you for a fan if you say, hey, this guy is arrogant, he believes his team will win?!

Do you mean "jingoistic"?
That's a general matter. Where does patriotism start and where ends normal feelings like optimism.
We, as far as i am concerned, in germany aren't patriotic, and we never could allow us a patriotism like for example it is practiced in the united states.
I don't want to comment that further, because every one knows the deal... But what i like at the footbal thing is you can cheer for your national team without beeing provocated about history or sth. And OF COURSE do you believe your team will win! What are you for a fan if you say, hey, this guy is arrogant, he believes his team will win?!

You can write chapter and verse all you like ;)

This type of thing is very subjective and for ME a shirt that states that you are going to win is VERY arrogant and jingoistic. If you differ in your feeling fine, I just don't like something like that and have stated my opinion on it period.

Is anyone else watching the england match on eurosport? I wish they would f%^kin zoom out so i can actually see more of the match and pitch. Its constantly zoomed in so much that you cant even see the whole penalty area, the goal pretty much fills the screen everytime it gets near there. Bloody ridiculous. And to make matters worse they zoomed out at HT to, im assuming, give a larger picture of the stadium and fans as they normally do however it was just about far enough to watch the game properly. Bunch of jokers!

Is anyone else watching the england match on eurosport? I wish they would f%^kin zoom out so i can actually see more of the match and pitch. Its constantly zoomed in so much that you cant even see the whole penalty area, the goal pretty much fills the screen everytime it gets near there. Bloody ridiculous. And to make matters worse they zoomed out at HT to, im assuming, give a larger picture of the stadium and fans as they normally do however it was just about far enough to watch the game properly. Bunch of jokers!

Total prick of a referee!!!

First of all it was a dive, second of all it is NOT even in the penalty area for fuck sake!!!

When are they going to start seriously binning these type of utter shite officals?

Sick and tired of this kind of crap costing us!!!!

2-1 down now the momentum handed to the Russians by the ref, this could see us out of the EUROs total disgrace!!!!

Mate it has fuck all to do with Gerrard and EVERYTHING to do with the ref handing the momentum and result to Russia.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!

Sorry mate but england handed the game to russia sat back and let them attack it was always comming.
Like they always do when 1-0 up.
But if Lampard played the way Gerrard did then it would all be his fault.

Sorry mate but england handed the game to russia sat back and let them attack it was always comming.
Like they always do when 1-0 up.
But if Lampard played the way Gerrard did then it would all be his fault.

Your talking pure bollocks though mate.

You can start trying to make all the links you like but lets look at the KEY FACTS.

The penalty IF a foul was NOT in the area and NOT a penalty.

Until that point England were leading and very solid and dealing with everything comfortably.

The tide turned in the space of four minutes following the scored penalty.

ABSOLUTE FACT. A 1-1 draw would be a decent result. We do NOT have that because of a penalty given and scored when it was unequivically NOT a penalty.

P.S

Don't try and start arguing debatable stuff when the FACTS I have highlighted and PROVEN and PLAIN to see.

If you argue anything to the contary I will simply post this one statement again.

ABSOLUTE FACT. A 1-1 draw would be a decent result. We do NOT have that because of a penalty given and scored when it was unequivically NOT a penalty.

Gerrard missed a sitter england would have been 2-nil up then they could afford to give Russia a penalty.
Anyone who blames a ref or linesman for a team losing has no clue about football.
Players give the ref a chance to give penaltys
and Even if a ref gives a penalty it still has to be scored

Total prick of a referee!!!

First of all it was a dive, second of all it is NOT even in the penalty area for fuck sake!!!

When are they going to start seriously binning these type of utter shite officals?

Sick and tired of this kind of crap costing us!!!!

2-1 down now the momentum handed to the Russians by the ref, this could see us out of the EUROs total disgrace!!!!

A dive!!!!?:roll:no way it was a dive!!!for sure it was outside the penalty area but Rooney fouled him!you could even see at his body language he did a big mistake!!
But the real point is:what about the linesman?i mean he's 20 M away from the action and he couldn't even say to the ref that the foul was outside the box!!!!
DISGUSTED!!!

Back
Top Bottom