eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

How to get PES 2021 for pc today? Why are some keycode prices around €400?😨
Technically it's now abandonwear (you can only buy already purchased keys/copies of the game and neither Konami nor Xbpx/PS store sell it and there is no longer customer support for the title) so unless you're desperate to part with your money, I'd suggest other means.

Technically it's now abandonwear (you can only buy already purchased keys/copies of the game and neither Konami nor Xbpx/PS store sell it and there is no longer customer support for the title) so unless you're desperate to part with your money, I'd suggest other means.
Unbelievable. Its a shame that such a briefed game with an huge community is literally unobtainable. I damn myself for not buying it 2 years ago when was around 15-20

Hello guys, how about Champions League 2024 new format? It can be modded or patched into this PES 2021 in the future? Just curious hehe

Unbelievable. Its a shame that such a briefed game with an huge community is literally unobtainable. I damn myself for not buying it 2 years ago when was around 15-20
By the 'other means' it's very easily obtainable though so there's that. Konami are dumbasses that they couldn't continue selling a title that was already developed and finished and would just be bringing in money for nothing. It's not like FIFA where you could argue EAFC24 at least has most of the features, if not more, than the FIFA titles EA has stopped supporting (even if the title has been crap since 20.) eFootball has no modes to make that comparison so unless Dream Team floats your boat, you're screwed with content.

1705309540077.png

Hey guys, do any of you know how I can remove duplicate youth players? I am using a collection of Option Files from editemospes, and I'm wondering if there's any way I can fix this. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, Ive been playing pes2021 on pc, via a 1080p 60hz/60fps projector at about 120" size for the last 3-4 years, and its been great.. seemless, smooth etc.
But recently I got a new gaming projector, a Viewsonic PX701-4k, which does 4k at 60hz/fps, but more impressively, and more suited to me, 1080p at 120hz or 240hz. I havent tried 4k at 60fps, as 1080p resolution is good for me - considering you can play at 120hz or 240. I tried 120Hz, and Its pretty damn amazing.. obviously feels smoother, but the main noticable difference is there is no blurry motion as the ball pans accross the screen... Its an amazing experience, very noticeable improvement actually. Havent tried 240Hz yet, and want to try this in a few weeks after getting used to 120 for a bit.
Just wondering what resolutions/framerates you guys are playing Pes2021 at?? Is resolution, eg 4k over 1080p, more or less important than fps to guys??
Also, does playing at 4k, mean that HDR is available for pes2021?? what about eFootball24?? excuse the ignorance

btw, ive got an AMD 7900xtx Gpu, and AMD ryzen 7 7800x3d Cpu, so getting no stutter etc.

Hey guys, Ive been playing pes2021 on pc, via a 1080p 60hz/60fps projector at about 120" size for the last 3-4 years, and its been great.. seemless, smooth etc.
But recently I got a new gaming projector, a Viewsonic PX701-4k, which does 4k at 60hz/fps, but more impressively, and more suited to me, 1080p at 120hz or 240hz. I havent tried 4k at 60fps, as 1080p resolution is good for me - considering you can play at 120hz or 240. I tried 120Hz, and Its pretty damn amazing.. obviously feels smoother, but the main noticable difference is there is no blurry motion as the ball pans accross the screen... Its an amazing experience, very noticeable improvement actually. Havent tried 240Hz yet, and want to try this in a few weeks after getting used to 120 for a bit.
Just wondering what resolutions/framerates you guys are playing Pes2021 at?? Is resolution, eg 4k over 1080p, more or less important than fps to guys??
Also, does playing at 4k, mean that HDR is available for pes2021?? what about eFootball24?? excuse the ignorance

btw, ive got an AMD 7900xtx Gpu, and AMD ryzen 7 7800x3d Cpu, so getting no stutter etc.
I play at 144hz at 4K on my PC and it's an incredible experience. I upgraded setup just before Christmas and it's rejuvenated this game for me.

Off the top of my head I don't believe there is a HDR setting for PES 2021 but I could be wrong though.

What video settings should i switch OFF? I am playing on Medium with some stuff setup to High (that can only be Low or High). I am having fps drop problems with some high quality stadiums (like Wanda Metropolitano) and i see it has a lot of stuff in Addon folder so im guessing turf etc causing that.

Any suggestion, what can i downgrade in video settings but to keep this game beautiful. Mostly those things like Depth on filed, Blur, Bloom etc.

What video settings should i switch OFF? I am playing on Medium with some stuff setup to High (that can only be Low or High). I am having fps drop problems with some high quality stadiums (like Wanda Metropolitano) and i see it has a lot of stuff in Addon folder so im guessing turf etc causing that.

Any suggestion, what can i downgrade in video settings but to keep this game beautiful. Mostly those things like Depth on filed, Blur, Bloom etc.
Even if you adjust video settings, some modded stadiums are unoptimized. The reason being; some textures and models added outside the stadium and so on. I would suggest you to use different modded or converted stadium. For example, if you find your particular version of Wanda Metropolitano stadia a bit laggy or unoptimized, try different version from another creator or modder. Grass/turf textures could also be a problem here.

Anyway, I would suggest to turn off Ambient Occlusion (or Low), Bloom and Blur to gain some performance if you don't mind them. Always try to run the game in full-screen instead of windowed mode. Don't tweak graphics card panel related things if you don't know what you are doing. That's it. Hope your problem will be solved!

On steam deck , I have
1080 resolutions
Medium textures
Shadows high
Pitch medium
Pitch side medium.
Effects high
Crowd low

60fps.

The other thing that helped is atmosphere lighting mod. Looks.good.even with low setting s

There are other factors that can affect FPS as mentioned above but also camera mod really can hit FPS.espexislly.high angles where more.crowd is exposed

So i use football life 2024 (really wanted virtuared but i downloaded did every step on the installation intructions but still doesn't work i think its because of the cracked pes i am using)
Is there any thread that updates football life 2024 apart from the database(which dido locked)
P.S if someone can please help me on virtuared i will be grateful

No for its database, cant mix smokepatch databse with virtuared database.

However you can use other parts like faces, balls, stadiums, kits
How can you use virtuared sider content on football life i really want to try Virtuared
I can't on cpy pes 2021

Another question ,guys. I'm looking at laptops in order to try out Football Life, and I know from PES 6 installers, that you can download multiple in order to play the patches of various seasons. Is it possible to play FL with similar separate programs, or does FL 24 overwrite 23?

I ask as I would obviously like to play the current season, but I would also prefer to have Liga 1 rather than the Saudi League

Also, what would be minimum specs to run the game somewhat smoothly? I've seen online people showing PES on Thinkpad's etc.
What laptop did u buy and does it play the game smoothly

Another question ,guys. I'm looking at laptops in order to try out Football Life, and I know from PES 6 installers, that you can download multiple in order to play the patches of various seasons. Is it possible to play FL with similar separate programs, or does FL 24 overwrite 23?

I ask as I would obviously like to play the current season, but I would also prefer to have Liga 1 rather than the Saudi League

Also, what would be minimum specs to run the game somewhat smoothly? I've seen online people showing PES on Thinkpad's etc.
I have a Dell Inspiron from 2017 and it runs the game just fine at 1080p, maximum settings.

Guys, what would you say is your favorite PES 2021 reshade or "color correction" mod out of all of them? I'm looking for a nice new palette for my Master League, but there's a lot of options. Would love to hear your opinions, thanks. :)

guys please help me i want to install pes 21 via fitgirl repack and install latest datapack 7 with latest game version 1.07.02 and i did that but can you suggest a patch with not much space maybe less than (100GB) to be complete and has classic player as i only focus on playing it in ML mode primarily

In the last few days, after planning it for a long time, I finally installed FL24 on the PC with all the necessary mods. As I expected, visually it's a fantastic game, however I was very frustrated with the master league mode which is very far from being as realistic as FIFA's. The problem mainly lies in the poverty of leagues and the impossibility of being able to add new tournaments and modify the formats and qualifiers. This makes ML impractical for me, and is really a shame for the graphical beauty of the game with mods. Looking around the forums I saw a lot of resignation from this point of view and few people insist on finding a real solution to this problem. I wonder if this is destined to be a constraint in the future too, because in my opinion the key would be to make use of the Pes 2021 game engine by relying on another application, which organizes the competitions and matches to be played. This was done on FIFA 16 (fantastic game) by a famous user of the soccergaming forum (Rinaldo) who created a perfect managing career simulation with many features in line with reality. I link it: https://sites.google.com/view/thefootballmaster/home-page
I wonder if it wasn't possible to do something similar with PES in the future, because it would allow us to reach the pinnacle of football game nirvana!

In the last few days, after planning it for a long time, I finally installed FL24 on the PC with all the necessary mods. As I expected, visually it's a fantastic game, however I was very frustrated with the master league mode which is very far from being as realistic as FIFA's. The problem mainly lies in the poverty of leagues and the impossibility of being able to add new tournaments and modify the formats and qualifiers. This makes ML impractical for me, and is really a shame for the graphical beauty of the game with mods. Looking around the forums I saw a lot of resignation from this point of view and few people insist on finding a real solution to this problem. I wonder if this is destined to be a constraint in the future too, because in my opinion the key would be to make use of the Pes 2021 game engine by relying on another application, which organizes the competitions and matches to be played. This was done on FIFA 16 (fantastic game) by a famous user of the soccergaming forum (Rinaldo) who created a perfect managing career simulation with many features in line with reality. I link it: https://sites.google.com/view/thefootballmaster/home-page
I wonder if it wasn't possible to do something similar with PES in the future, because it would allow us to reach the pinnacle of football game nirvana!
Keep an eye on this thread at https://evoweb.uk/threads/grand-patch-new-features-for-pes-gameplay-module-from-nesa24-updated-for-pes-2021-v-1-7- 2-0-released-post-1-774.86894

He is working and has already made good progress in his discoveries, so in the future we can have new competitions within the Master League and much more, let's hope.

Back
Top Bottom