eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

I am not familiar with FL24 modding, mate. But I think it should be similar to PES 2021 (they are both through sider) although I'm not 100% sure.

Here are the two posts which describe how to install them, it is actually not complicated at all. :TU:

Dynamic Difficulty: https://evoweb.uk/threads/dynamic-difficulty-scripting-removal-sider-module.94139/#post-3944043

AI Tweaks: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ai-difficulty-tweaks-sider-module.93930/#post-3937572

I've applied them in the past on PES 2021 and they do make a difference in all dificulties! (Since I am playing TP I don't use them currently, but these are really good mods anyway which give the game more balance).
yeah i ddint like dynamic difficulty with other modes like cups/leagues etc but it has helped in master league. I set it to 1-0 in the settings for now and games are close but my defenders are no longer ball watching giving away cheap goals. I am using default ML players

yeah i ddint like dynamic difficulty with other modes like cups/leagues etc but it has helped in master league. I set it to 1-0 in the settings for now and games are close but my defenders are no longer ball watching giving away cheap goals. I am using default ML players
what was wrong with other modes using dynamic difficulty?

I'm playing vanilla PES 2021 via Steam with data pack 7.0 and have been trying to find Jude Bellingham for my ML team, but have had no luck. I know he's supposed to be a free agent, but I can't find him in the game. Any tips on how I can find him?

I'm playing vanilla PES 2021 via Steam with data pack 7.0 and have been trying to find Jude Bellingham for my ML team, but have had no luck. I know he's supposed to be a free agent, but I can't find him in the game. Any tips on how I can find him?
Isn't he in England NT?

Isn't he in England NT?
I thought he would be in the list of players available for England NT selection and tried to find him via the transfer option, but no luck.

It does show the asset data is unimplemented in options, not sure if that makes a difference?

1696871964706.png

Maybe h's probably added via live update, that's why he doesnt exist in vanilla, im not sure though 🤔

I think that may be the issue. Does anyone have the last live update file from 26 August 2021? The links for it on PESNewupdate are dead.

Hello,when i score a goal, it lags often for a few seconds.. stadium folder in ssd,game in hdd. Vsync off,4k 120fps,Immersion mod off. Virtuaredv7+Uml24.I tried everything… Anyone?:/ Thanks

did anyone try FL 24 yet?, i find it a good modded pes 21, simply because, the AI tries a lot of new stuff to be creative, especially on legendary, it still plays like barcelona, for example i played a match with barcelona vs rayo vallecano away from home, and they had all the possession in the second half, i won 1-0, i was simply on the defending side, but the good thing is that u can actually defend, and the ai tries to be creative enough to make the game variety enjoyable, i personnally find the default fl 24 gameplay good, the shot variety is a thing, but it is much much better than vanilla pes 21, i would like to thank anyone who worked on fl 24 to make pes 21 better than it is, it really is a good game, IN ML, i find it much better, the ai is more human , that s for sure.

did anyone try FL 24 yet?, i find it a good modded pes 21, simply because, the AI tries a lot of new stuff to be creative, especially on legendary, it still plays like barcelona, for example i played a match with barcelona vs rayo vallecano away from home, and they had all the possession in the second half, i won 1-0, i was simply on the defending side, but the good thing is that u can actually defend, and the ai tries to be creative enough to make the game variety enjoyable, i personnally find the default fl 24 gameplay good, the shot variety is a thing, but it is much much better than vanilla pes 21, i would like to thank anyone who worked on fl 24 to make pes 21 better than it is, it really is a good game, IN ML, i find it much better, the ai is more human , that s for sure.
are you using the switcher and you chose FL24 default? or PES21 default?

Hello everyone!
I have a question, one of you might know the answer. A friend of mine want to play PES 2021 on his PC and add some mods which are offered here. The issue is that there is no PES 2021 available on steam. On other Key sites, you are able to purchase the game for around 400€.
Is there any other solution to get this game legally without paying more than 50 bucks?

Hello everyone!
I have a question, one of you might know the answer. A friend of mine want to play PES 2021 on his PC and add some mods which are offered here. The issue is that there is no PES 2021 available on steam. On other Key sites, you are able to purchase the game for around 400€.
Is there any other solution to get this game legally without paying more than 50 bucks?
Legally ? Almost impossible. The game isnt worth 400€ when there's alternative.

tell your friend to use football life instead, it's pes 21 modified from smokepatch

Legally ? Almost impossible. The game isnt worth 400€ when there's alternative.

tell your friend to use football life instead, it's pes 21 modified from smokepatch

Thanks for the hint. Is it still possible to use it with mods like VirtuaRed etc...?

On other Key sites, you are able to purchase the game for around 400€.
There’s maybe a small handful of legitimate keys left in the world now. It’s extortion and I don’t condone this kind of pricing, but the key sellers know that if someone wants it badly enough now, they will pay. So no chance of any cheap keys ever again.
Thanks for the hint. Is it still possible to use it with mods like VirtuaRed etc...?
The reason the prices for legitimate keys are so high is because the game was not properly cracked (Master League crashes in Season 2, and the game itself is stuck on an early 1.02 version without all of the data packs) and the vast majority of the awesome all-in-one season mods like VirtuaRed do not work at all on this cracked version. So to play these mods, it’s unfortunately either pay up, account share with a friend who has the full game on Steam, or just give up and download/play Football Life 24 for free (which is pretty good in itself, up to date for 23/24 and you aren’t really missing out on as much as you think).

Another question ,guys. I'm looking at laptops in order to try out Football Life, and I know from PES 6 installers, that you can download multiple in order to play the patches of various seasons. Is it possible to play FL with similar separate programs, or does FL 24 overwrite 23?

I ask as I would obviously like to play the current season, but I would also prefer to have Liga 1 rather than the Saudi League

Also, what would be minimum specs to run the game somewhat smoothly? I've seen online people showing PES on Thinkpad's etc.

Another question ,guys. I'm looking at laptops in order to try out Football Life, and I know from PES 6 installers, that you can download multiple in order to play the patches of various seasons. Is it possible to play FL with similar separate programs, or does FL 24 overwrite 23?

I ask as I would obviously like to play the current season, but I would also prefer to have Liga 1 rather than the Saudi League

Also, what would be minimum specs to run the game somewhat smoothly? I've seen online people showing PES on Thinkpad's etc.
Taken from their website. :TU:

https://www.pessmokepatch.com/2022/10/spfl23.html

1699084172001.png

Unlike pes 6, pes 21 is already portable. So yes you can use both FL version. As far as i know both FL version has different save folder location.

Last edited:
Hello Guys, basically i'm new here so i' really need someone to provide me with topic links for the best of the best patchs/mods with the latest transfers/kits ... available for pes 21 in the forum at the moment and thanks

Hello Guys, basically i'm new here so i' really need someone to provide me with topic links for the best of the best patchs/mods with the latest transfers/kits ... available for pes 21 in the forum at the moment and thanks

Best way to find Your way is go into editing forum here, https://evoweb.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/

Note the coloured tags on the left of each thread. Click one, like Patch, this will show You every thread for patches.

Then You can see popularity by noting replies and views column.

Most patches have all the team kits provided with them.

For extra / new kits go into kit area and search around. https://evoweb.uk/forums/pes-2018-19-20-21.299/

Hey guys! I'd like to recommend this gameplay combo, since several people have asked me what combo I use:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/what-game...bos-thread-renewal.88633/page-46#post-3998044

Personally, I am using "FIFA 23 gameplay with more passing error + reduced free kick" exe, with "Liberty dt18" in gameplay loader!

I've found that this combo really gives me nice games in Top Player, without using any other gameplay mods! :TU:

So I have played a couple games recently and had some good success using this one. Mind you, I am not very good, and I like how the CPU behaves more realistically, IMO, on a Professional/Regular setting.

Vanilla exe
Twiggy's FUMA ML Gameplay Mod (v11.0 Chris Davies edition)
AI Difficulty Tweaks - Sider Module (Professional Difficulty, but trying others)
Professional Difficulty
PA1, manual shooting (though I may change to semi)
Game Speed -1
20 min halves

Had a 2-1, 2-1 and a 0-0 in nice, slow-paced but not too slow, not frantic, end-to-end action games. The last one, particular, had a couple scoring chances or scrambles on both ends, but I felt in control enough and got in a few defender blocks to keep the clean sheet.

My problem is I suck at taking players on the dribble. Viní Junior was absolutely shut down by the Real Betis RB every time, so I'm sure it was more me than him or Virtual Viní.

Anybody know a free non scam way to edit PES 21 Edit files? I'm trying to unlicense the MLS in the PLA league for FL24 so I can replace it with another league.

hey guys, I'm coming for advice ;) Im playing FUMA in PES 2021 (Football Life 2024 & VirtuaRed) at least 3 seasons now, and still strugling to score a goals ;) always finishing in a bottom of a table ;( (sacked from Parma - hired in Roterham - sacked from Roterham ;D \ 17th place with Juventus in Serie A). it's just a regular difficulty ;/ Nevertheless, I like playing this mode because I feel it is demanding and rewarding. Does anyone of you know a YouTube (or written) comprehensive tutorial on how to play in full manual mode? when I'm watching all these FUMA vid's on YT everything looks so nice and easy ;)

Last edited:
hey guys, I'm coming for advice ;) Im playing FUMA in PES 2021 (Football Life 2024 & VirtuaRed) at least 3 seasons now, and still strugling to score a goals ;) always finishing in a bottom of a table ;( (sacked from Parma - hired in Roterham - sacked from Roterham ;D \ 17th place with Juventus in Serie A). it's just a regular difficulty ;/ Nevertheless, I like playing this mode because I feel it is demanding and rewarding. Does anyone of you know a YouTube (or written) comprehensive tutorial on how to play in full manual mode? when I'm watching all these FUMA vid's on YT everything looks so nice and easy ;)

The only thing that will work in your favour is giving it time! Don't expect results immediately. I've been playing FUMA for over 10 years back to my fifa days and I was absolutely useless at first.

It's all about repetition, the more you come across the same angles the more you'll improve. Sounds like you're playing plenty of matches. Just stick at it.

I’m having some weird performance issues, every 5 seconds or so I’m experiencing a short video and audio stuttering, other than that the game runs smooth. I have good enough specs, I have the same issues on both the highest and lowest graphical settings. I think I tried every possible solution, changed all kind of settings in the Nvidia control panel, tried changing the vsync settings, Update drivers etc, but with no noticable effect. I can play efootball 2024 with no stuttering.

so now I’m reaching out to evo web. Any of you had the same problem and did you manage to solve it any way?

Back
Top Bottom