eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

hey guys, I'm coming for advice ;) Im playing FUMA in PES 2021 (Football Life 2024 & VirtuaRed) at least 3 seasons now, and still strugling to score a goals ;) always finishing in a bottom of a table ;( (sacked from Parma - hired in Roterham - sacked from Roterham ;D \ 17th place with Juventus in Serie A). it's just a regular difficulty ;/ Nevertheless, I like playing this mode because I feel it is demanding and rewarding. Does anyone of you know a YouTube (or written) comprehensive tutorial on how to play in full manual mode? when I'm watching all these FUMA vid's on YT everything looks so nice and easy ;)
Hi, m8,
Would you happen to be on the eFootball scene by chance? I would love to match up versus your playing style.

I’m having some weird performance issues, every 5 seconds or so I’m experiencing a short video and audio stuttering, other than that the game runs smooth. I have good enough specs, I have the same issues on both the highest and lowest graphical settings. I think I tried every possible solution, changed all kind of settings in the Nvidia control panel, tried changing the vsync settings, Update drivers etc, but with no noticable effect. I can play efootball 2024 with no stuttering.

so now I’m reaching out to evo web. Any of you had the same problem and did you manage to solve it any way?

If it's on Hardisk, clear up your HD Space & defrag it

Hi, I am new to PES modding, I have Lite Version in my Steam. If I bypass lite to get full version, Could I install patches like VirtuaRed or Dream that normally require full game. Also will I face the 2nd season crash issue in ML with Lite Bypass ?

Hi, I am new to PES modding, I have Lite Version in my Steam. If I bypass lite to get full version, Could I install patches like VirtuaRed or Dream that normally require full game. Also will I face the 2nd season crash issue in ML with Lite Bypass ?

If You have Lite and not full version, You will not get the full steam version as it is no longer available.

If You then use cpy, you will face crashes with some mods.

If You have Lite and not full version, You will not get the full steam version as it is no longer available.

If You then use cpy, you will face crashes with some mods.
Yeah but there is a bypass that allows you to get full version by adding some files to lite, with this bypass will I still face crashes

Also what is the best graphics mod, I about heard atmosphere but do you suggest me something better
Best atmosphere is different thang but if you want a good quality patch with not 200gb then try evo Web 3.0 no issues but for scoreboards and other stuff like stadiums you have to download manuell like turf and graphic.

Is there a way to launch the game offline I bought a steam deck and it took 2 days to setup VirtuaRed, Uml and some mods for it to not even work offline.

Nope, game required one time online verification. Just turn off the internet once konami logo appears. The only way to open the game offline is using you know...Cr#ack but it's only compatible with v1.01 version.

Is there a way to remove the server offline pop up when launching the game, I know this is really useless but if there is a mod to remove it please share

Hi, here are two important forum links for you.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/★-editing...ated-on-december-4th-2023.91558/#post-3930297

https://evoweb.uk/threads/sp-football-life-2024-questions-issues-and-feedback-in-here.95743/

It is not easy to bring mods/patches to work with your steam deck. Mods/patches do not work with lite game version. More info in first link.
But you can use football life 2024 from smoke patch site. But like I said, I don't know if it will work with steam deck. You can use our forum search function to find some helpfull post to make mods/patches working with steam deck.

Good luck!

pls can someone help me. i downloaded football life 24 and it keeps crashing in my bundesliga career mode. pls someone help me

couple new ML goals: (Twiggy GP MOD)

Funny, I actually thought I was looking in the eFootball thread when I saw your clips and thought, 'Damn, eFootball is actually starting to look impressive now'... only then did I realize this is the PES2021 PC thread. I don't know if that should make me sad or happy.

Funny, I actually thought I was looking in the eFootball thread when I saw your clips and thought, 'Damn, eFootball is actually starting to look impressive now'... only then did I realize this is the PES2021 PC thread. I don't know if that should make me sad or happy.
why would it make you sad?

we are now able to modify pes2021 so well, it's the football game of my dreams now. i don't need any official konami updates, modders do it waaaaaaaaay better! :APPLAUD: :BEER:

Back
Top Bottom