eFootball (All Platforms)

3 years with almost no offline content + no proper explanation should be red flag. I was optimistic back then but now... Not so much even if they announced it on their official site, it's all BS until i play it.
Community is still hoping the release of offline modes 😂

Yeah you summarise it well - I still think ML will be released but I don't think it will be before August/September
Let's hope so :) but look what they're up to all the time.

It's crazy, everything in it is literally gambling textbook. All sounds, drawings, flash animations, etc. Even if we exclude how cringe the gameplay itself and the commentary

But what if they release ML? People thinks ML and edit mode will save everything when is not gonna save anything, the whole product and his concept is totally wrong at least for a part of community including me
Oh i dont know, i really like the gameplay

If they release a decent feature rich ML with edit mode id be well happy

For me passing is still not so good as it should be, too scripted. I mean PA3, because hardly anyone plays manual. The last level before the manual should be a bit less scripted.

Let's hope so :) but look what they're up to all the time.

It's crazy, everything in it is literally gambling textbook. All sounds, drawings, flash animations, etc. Even if we exclude how cringe the gameplay itself and the commentary
LOL a card game has more events and customization than Efootball.

Attachments

• FtyFtgmXgAU1_2E.jpg
    FtyFtgmXgAU1_2E.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2
I uninstalled efootball (again) after not playing it for weeks now. Although I really like the gameplay and thought I could spend a few hours in the league mode I finally couldn't motivate me for this lifeless mess. I mean, it's still not possible to set up the gametime after 3 years...

It's a demo and I highly doubt it will be ever more than that. Even if (and I really don't believe it) there will be a kind of master league somewhere in the future, I see no reason to think that it will be more than a halfassed and bareboned mess.

Adriano center-back, Eto'o goalkeeper and is that Fernando Torres as right-back? And David Villa as another center-back?

🥳🥳🥳🥳
And Oliver Kahn as a CDM & Roberto Carlos as a striker....
If you have such player ratings ovr, for what you need real football positions? And/or real players?

Please Coinami, I want ma' Unicorn as a striker with an rating 200.73 and a Pony as a wing back with an rating 4.99999.

Muhahahha!

PS: if somebody find a bit of sarkasm? Congrats you won a voucher for a copy of a free version eFootball24! Only downloadable a CD with an WLAN cable.

:LMAO::D

Last edited:
It's almost joke how bad football games are now compared to former years.
For example I can't undestand why FIFA 17 and 18 look and feel much more realistic in terms of graphics/lighting/turf (especially 17), player movement/animations (especially 18) and ball physics (on turf with heavy wear).
Today FIFA and efootball look very oversaturated, turfs are a joke, players are sliding, ball behave strange and in efootball quite linear and boring.
Fifa 17 ball was much more lifelike in terms of how it was behaving.

But really I can't understand the reason! Why ball physics, graphics, and body animations became worse? 2017 is 7 years ago, and today's FIFA /PES look inferior to FIFA 17/18. Playing efootball after FIFA 16/17/18 look so linear, underwhelming. Ball feels so predictable in terms of physics and bouncing, graphics are atrocious in day matches (pc version), even the ball has wrong shadow on day/night matches. It's unacceptable. Animations is super slidey more than even , especially with hypermotion every year is worse.

But really I can't understand the reason! Why ball physics, graphics, and body animations became worse? 2017 is 7 years ago, and today's FIFA /PES look inferior to FIFA 17/18. Playing efootball after FIFA 16/17/18 look so linear, underwhelming. Ball feels so predictable in terms of physics and bouncing, graphics are atrocious in day matches (pc version), even the ball has wrong shadow on day/night matches. It's unacceptable. Animations is super slidey more than even , especially with hypermotion every year is worse.
I think the reason Is the same as why arena shooter are no more popular like in past, while shooter like Cod/bf are. They were hardcore,they need skill to be mastered and can show huge skill gaps.
Games like Pes 20/21/efootball killed totally the skill gap,with their unresponsive controls, scripts and ai.
On fifa side Kids thinks that 1vs1 mechanics bring skill gap,while actually made so easy to get goals. Football Is a low score sport,so it should be easy to defend and hard to score. Now the better defense you can do Is get more goals as you can. ball carrier has too much Advantage in terms of agility and inputs precision in comparision to defenders..so take goals require no skill, defending require a lot of skill but the mechanic is totally unbalanced and broken.
Flat skill gap,shallow gameplay=attracts more players.

Back
Top Bottom