eFootball (All Platforms)

I scored a nice goal in fifa 17.
The reason I share it in this topic is to compare the nice lighting, turf, animations and ball physics with today games.

I am totally with you,even if 17 is not one of my favorites fifas. I think 16 Is a lot better in terms of physics and a.i positioning,but still 17 is way better than every Pes since they switched to PS3/360 gen to nowadays. Pes died on PS2, and the only good exception Is pes2013. All the Fox engine ones are somehow shallow regarding animations, a.i, shooting mechanics, responsivness,variety...
Efootball showed some potential,but at the moment it still sucks. Physics is still bad, and they fixed responsivness with 24 edition,but in my opinion they lost the good midfield positioning that 23 edition had.
I think that in konami have no more idea how to make a good football game,instead in Ea they know how to do but the don't want to..

I am totally with you,even if 17 is not one of my favorites fifas. I think 16 Is a lot better in terms of physics and a.i positioning,but still 17 is way better than every Pes since they switched to PS3/360 gen to nowadays. Pes died on PS2, and the only good exception Is pes2013. All the Fox engine ones are somehow shallow regarding animations, a.i, shooting mechanics, responsivness,variety...
Efootball showed some potential,but at the moment it still sucks. Physics is still bad, and they fixed responsivness with 24 edition,but in my opinion they lost the good midfield positioning that 23 edition had.
I think that in konami have no more idea how to make a good football game,instead in Ea they know how to do but the don't want to..
The fox engine had potential but they never updated any core animations that pes 2020 demo is still the best football game I've ever played and just as we thought that they had taken a 3 year break to refine and improve the game they gave us a blue and yellow abomination that still hasn't gone away.

The fox engine had potential but they never updated any core animations that pes 2020 demo is still the best football game I've ever played and just as we thought that they had taken a 3 year break to refine and improve the game they gave us a blue and yellow abomination that still hasn't gone away.
i still think that was because the demo had scripting, handicap whatever turned off. Plus the skill rewarding foul system

Playing Fifa 16,17,18 one after the other for many days now, I think that 17 maybe is the best. Fifa 16 is way to stiff, the collisions are not physical, and animations are jittering. In terms of animation smoothness 18 is the best, but lacks nerve is more "butter" feeling which is more exaggerated in FIFA 19,20,21,22 etc...
17 for me has the best lighting/graphics, amazing ball physics especially on wear turf, nerve, and unpredictability. Searching the web many consider FIFA 17 the best FIFA.
Fifa 16 for me is like an ex gen FIFA 17. The only think I prefer is maybe the pace and the ball size (as the ball in FIFA 17 and FIFA 18 is somewhat small).
To keep this post on topic, again, PES and FIFA tend to be more "smooth and realistic" but they do not manage to do it properly, ending up in unreallistic "butter smooth" animations (FIFA 22/23 players sliding to an extreme extend) and more boring, linear and floaty feeling. Ball physics in eFootball is unacceptable for me. It is extremely floaty and repetitive in terms of behavior (low passes have always the same height/arc depending on the distance, no curve on shoots, etc).
I d dare to say that its more "online competitive" games, leaving less to unpredictability and randomness, killing the whole joy of gaming.
I agree that ball physic in efootball is unacceptable. Been playing pes19,pes2021 and efootball back to back, i have to say that pes 2021 has the best ball physics at least for passing.

I don't know if It has potential or not. Probably yes,It has, like unreal engine probably has too. If konami can't get the best by the engines they use i don't mind much how much potential they had,i just would like play a good game.

.. this may be an unpopular opinion, but I actually think efootball2024 has the most realistic ball physics ive seen in a football game. I mean, not the most variety, but in terms of how the ball actually zips across the grass, and keeps rolling like an actual football does. Even how the ball goes though the air, and shots... im talking about the actual ball speed and movement through the air, and along the grass.. i think they have it spot on actually.

Ive always thought, and still kinda think this today, that Pes2021 overall has the best ball physics when you take in account variation and spin etc, but the ball doesnt quite roll as it should.. bit too heavy with the sudden stop.. kinda like a ball rolling on very heavy grass.

Last edited:
Man, how fast have we been replaced with gamba football addicts. Efootball is the worst thing that could have happened to PES and no matter how frustrated we can get, we are no longer the target audience, gamba addicts are I guess I will go into hibernation once again... KONAMI are shameless, but at the end, it's the people that are buying into their lies and packs... Shame.

Man, how fast have we been replaced with gamba football addicts. Efootball is the worst thing that could have happened to PES and no matter how frustrated we can get, we are no longer the target audience, gamba addicts are I guess I will go into hibernation once again... KONAMI are shameless, but at the end, it's the people that are buying into their lies and packs... Shame.
I think the solution is to see if the ufl devs can fix their game and please the old pes public
But hey, it's just a wet dream, so I'm going to hibernate too.

If for Manchester United is suitable "Theathre of dreams" then for eFootball quite good will be - "Theater of weirdennes".

P.S. But at least you can not to buy a tickets to circus.

Just want to preface this by saying I posted this to r/efootball and people quite literally laughed at me and said I was "dreaming", just because I made a list of proposed changes to the game I believe would make it better and more engaging. Needless to say, that sub is full of toxic idiots. I just hope you people here in EvoWeb will prove to be able to engage in a more civil discussion than those apes in the subreddit. Or not, I'm not obliging you to. Just don't come ridicule me for trying to make the game better. With that said, here's my proposed changes for V4 (or the 2025 update). Everything I would like to see changed in the next big update. Quite a big list so brace yourselves.

Dribbling
  • Make dribbling overall more responsive as to be a more viable attacking option
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and tight possession take more touches in normal dribbling and R1/RB dribbling
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and speed/acceleration take more touches when dribbling at higher speeds
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and ball control can execute skill moves/feints quicker, even at higher speeds
  • Players with 90+ ball control can trap the ball faster and also transition into dribbling much faster
  • Make ball flicks, trap flicks and overhead flicks more consistent and predictable overall
  • Add new skill move: "La foquita"

Passing
  • First-touch passing for players with 85 low/high pass or less gets a slight accuracy penalty
  • Lofted through balls get an overall accuracy boost, especially for players with 90+ lofted pass
  • "Stunning" passes take less time to execute, applies to all types of passes and crosses
  • Players with less than 80 heading get a significant accuracy decrease when passing with the head
  • Players with 90+ ball control can perform faster and more accurate heel passes
  • More accurate through passes between defenders overall

Shooting
  • Significant debuff to "Blitz curler" shots
  • "Stunning" shots take less time to execute, applies to all types of shots
  • Low shots have more power from outside the box
  • Players with 90+ finishing can perform more accurate volleys and overhead shots
  • Players with 3, 2 and 1 star weak foot get a shot power and accuracy debuff to their weak foot, according to their weak foot stars.
  • Increased lobbed and chip shots accuracy overall

Defending
  • Defenders are more aware of attacking runs, passing lanes and open space overall
  • Defenders and full backs with 90+ defending awareness will feel more responsive and agile while marking and tracking attackers
  • Defenders with 90+ tackling can tackle with significantly more accuracy and committing less fouls
  • Significantly toned down automated defending as to make players develop a higher skill gap when defending
  • Interceptions are more consistent and easier overall
  • Defensive midfielders are less likely to run into the wings, staying more central overall
  • Defenders with 90+ aggression are more likely to commit harsher fouls when tackling, slide tackling or shoulder barging
  • Defensive fullbacks will no longer make attacking runs unless on "attacking" or "all-out attack" modes

Physical
  • Players with 85+ physical contact can now should barge more effectively and committing less fouls
  • Players with 80 or less stamina will feel significantly more sluggish when tired
  • Players with 90+ balance will be significantly harder to be pushed off the ball when dribbling at higher speeds
  • Defenders will be more susceptible to making fouls when tired

Speed
  • Similar to EA FC, players can now have two different acceleration types:
    • Explosive: Quick initial burst of speed, typically players such as Neymar, Vini Jr, Messi and Mbappé
    • Progressive: Slow initial speed with progressive acceleration, typically players such as Haaland, Lewandowski and Darwin Nuñez
  • The higher a player's dribbling attribute, the more their dribbling speed will be (think of the dribbling attribute as a percentage of the speed that the player can reach when dribbling, eg: 97 dribbling and 98 speed = 97% of 98 speed when dribbling)
  • Players can trap the ball more easily at higher speeds overall

Goalkeepers
  • Keepers stay more central when facing close free-kick situations
  • Goalkeepers have a slightly intial increased action delay when manually controlled as to make manual keeping less effective in 1-on-1 situations but still viable in other situations
  • Removed animations that would make keepers take much longer to get up after catching the ball and falling to the ground.
  • Certain offensive keepers now have significantly more space awareness and will come out more frequently and accurately to intercept passes and tackle attackers
  • Increased ball control and low passing for certain offensive keepers (Ter Stegen, Neuer, Ederson, Alisson, etc)

Referees
  • Referees are overall much harsher on fouls from sliding tackles, especially on players that are through on goal
  • Decreased time for advantage after fouls
  • Improved referee logic for when giving the advantage to would-be goal situations
  • Less strict refereeing for fouls inside the box (eg: harsh contact)

General Gameplay Changes
  • New shot control that allows for manual low shots when pulling back the right analog stick
  • Players tend to stay more in front of defenders when protecting the ball at higher speeds
  • Added time goes by slightly slower than before
  • Referees will end game immediately if the added time is up and the defending team gets possession, the ball goes out, a goal is scored or there is an offside call

QOL Changes
  • Much more optimized game performance on PC
  • Added a suite of graphical option enhancements on PC (eg: different types of Anti-Aliasing, frame limiter up to 240fps, more graphical customization options and levels, DLSS and FSR upscaling, etc)
  • Camera transitions no longer freeze for a second before switching, now becoming more instant
  • Network bars have been swapped for projected real time ping in the match found screen
  • Added option to search for games strictly inside the player's current country (and regions for some countries, eg: East/West USA, South/Southeast/Northeast Brazil, etc)
  • Added option to match against users who agree to have scenes/celebrations automatically skipped
  • Added "blacklist", a list the user can add other recently played against users if they no longer wish to play against those users
  • Added full uniform customization in pre-game screens, users can now manually select each individual element of both teams' kits, akin to older PES games
  • Added "kit clash" button in pause menu, which allows players to change kits for both teams in real time
  • Removed goalkeeper celebration animations for defending shots when losing, now only triggered when executing a difficult save close to the end of the game and when tied or winning by a small margin
  • Players can no longer celebrate when losing by 4 or more goals, they will automatically pick the ball up upon scoring in those situations
  • Unlocked all teams in Friend Match, Quick Match and Trial Match modes (FFS Konami, it's about time...)
  • Added option to match strictly against users with a similar (20 difference) squad rating. Disabling this option will allow the user to match against potentially stronger squads with increased rewards.
  • Added option to enable/disable songs in the game and certain situations (highlights, menus, etc) and also add user-selected songs, with editable information such as song name, artist, album name, album art, year, genre and duration
  • Added widget that briefly shows the current playing song, along with previously mentioned information
  • And finally... Added back FUCKING EDIT MODE.

Game mode suggestions
  • Free kicks challenge: Similar to penalty challenges, each player can choose 3 free kick takers and one keeper, and whoever scores the most free kicks out of 5. If after 5 free kicks each the players are still tied, then a sudden death style format ensues.
  • Random selection match: A great game mode! I really enjoyed it back in PES 2021, too bad they didn't bring it back... Would probably need some tweaking to make it work in Dream Team mode... But could still be implemented perfectly in Friend Match, Quick Match and Trial Match modes
  • 11v11: No explanation needed. IT'S ABOUT TIME, KONAMI.
  • Knockout tournaments: 8, 16 or even 32 users matched up in a single-leg tournament mode, the advancing users get progressively better rewards, complete with 3rd place playoff.
  • Something akin to Draft mode from EA FC: Come on, it would be really cool... Y'all know it.
  • Watch live matches: Sometimes you really don't want to *play* yourself. But watching other people play, live from the game itself, could be an interesting concept... Add some different camera options, show each player's inputs in real time as well, could be interesting.
  • Manager v Manager: Pretty much match simulation mode, but you can only control substitutions, attack/defence level, tactics, and let the game's AI do the rest.
  • Lower rated squads: Mode where you can only play with a limited squad rating, just to give those less used players some game time...

Other suggestions
  • Ditch the little settings menu when the game starts for the first time after installing. It's antiquated, just do everything and show that information from the game itself.
  • Add Playstation, Switch and other types of controller button icons. It's really annoying having to download a 3rd party .pak file just to switch my buttons to a platform of my choice. It's 2024, even EA has gotten the hint already.
  • Personal suggestion: Please add the Estádio Governador Plácido Castelo aka "Castelão" stadium to the game... It's the home ground of Fortaleza EC and Ceará SC. It's a history rich stadium from my hometown and the only time I've seen it featured in a video game was the 2014 FIFA World Cup game. In fact, it's one of the biggest football grounds in all of Brazil and I've always wondered why no one shows even the slightest interest in portraying it

Aaaaand that about wraps it up. This took waaaaay longer than I anticipated it to. Hopefully someone from Konami with read this... Or not.

Feel free to add more stuff to this list, I might just add some in a future edit.

And please. Just mind the respect.

That is a lot to read 🤣 but I have to say I disagree with almost everything in dribbling. It’s one of the things that imo this PES does very very well. FIFAs super responsiveness makes it so unrealistic and is why it feels so floaty.

I feel like dribbling is very balanced in PES, weight/direction of travel matter and better dribblers take little extra touches which make them more effective, as well as turning quicker.

Brilliant should be hard, it should be rewarding and it should only really happen with top dribblers.

It’s not perfect but the constant clamour for responsiveness is what’s ruined football games imo. You should have to think ahead, if you take a big touch or are not in position, it will take longer for the action to happen. It’s not less responsive, just realistic.

And I get it’s a balance. I don’t want a football sim, it’s a game at the end of the day but I want realistic things reflected in a virtual way and again I think pes does a lot of that pretty well.

It falls down massively on looks, ball physics variation and modes but it’s not far away to being an 8//10 game imo. They just won’t bother getting it there.

Just want to preface this by saying I posted this to r/efootball and people quite literally laughed at me and said I was "dreaming", just because I made a list of proposed changes to the game I believe would make it better and more engaging. Needless to say, that sub is full of toxic idiots. I just hope you people here in EvoWeb will prove to be able to engage in a more civil discussion than those apes in the subreddit. Or not, I'm not obliging you to. Just don't come ridicule me for trying to make the game better. With that said, here's my proposed changes for V4 (or the 2025 update). Everything I would like to see changed in the next big update. Quite a big list so brace yourselves.

Dribbling
  • Make dribbling overall more responsive as to be a more viable attacking option
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and tight possession take more touches in normal dribbling and R1/RB dribbling
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and speed/acceleration take more touches when dribbling at higher speeds
  • Players with 90+ dribbling and ball control can execute skill moves/feints quicker, even at higher speeds
  • Players with 90+ ball control can trap the ball faster and also transition into dribbling much faster
  • Make ball flicks, trap flicks and overhead flicks more consistent and predictable overall
  • Add new skill move: "La foquita"

Passing
  • First-touch passing for players with 85 low/high pass or less gets a slight accuracy penalty
  • Lofted through balls get an overall accuracy boost, especially for players with 90+ lofted pass
  • "Stunning" passes take less time to execute, applies to all types of passes and crosses
  • Players with less than 80 heading get a significant accuracy decrease when passing with the head
  • Players with 90+ ball control can perform faster and more accurate heel passes
  • More accurate through passes between defenders overall

Shooting
  • Significant debuff to "Blitz curler" shots
  • "Stunning" shots take less time to execute, applies to all types of shots
  • Low shots have more power from outside the box
  • Players with 90+ finishing can perform more accurate volleys and overhead shots
  • Players with 3, 2 and 1 star weak foot get a shot power and accuracy debuff to their weak foot, according to their weak foot stars.
  • Increased lobbed and chip shots accuracy overall

Defending
  • Defenders are more aware of attacking runs, passing lanes and open space overall
  • Defenders and full backs with 90+ defending awareness will feel more responsive and agile while marking and tracking attackers
  • Defenders with 90+ tackling can tackle with significantly more accuracy and committing less fouls
  • Significantly toned down automated defending as to make players develop a higher skill gap when defending
  • Interceptions are more consistent and easier overall
  • Defensive midfielders are less likely to run into the wings, staying more central overall
  • Defenders with 90+ aggression are more likely to commit harsher fouls when tackling, slide tackling or shoulder barging
  • Defensive fullbacks will no longer make attacking runs unless on "attacking" or "all-out attack" modes

Physical
  • Players with 85+ physical contact can now should barge more effectively and committing less fouls
  • Players with 80 or less stamina will feel significantly more sluggish when tired
  • Players with 90+ balance will be significantly harder to be pushed off the ball when dribbling at higher speeds
  • Defenders will be more susceptible to making fouls when tired

Speed
  • Similar to EA FC, players can now have two different acceleration types:
    • Explosive: Quick initial burst of speed, typically players such as Neymar, Vini Jr, Messi and Mbappé
    • Progressive: Slow initial speed with progressive acceleration, typically players such as Haaland, Lewandowski and Darwin Nuñez
  • The higher a player's dribbling attribute, the more their dribbling speed will be (think of the dribbling attribute as a percentage of the speed that the player can reach when dribbling, eg: 97 dribbling and 98 speed = 97% of 98 speed when dribbling)
  • Players can trap the ball more easily at higher speeds overall

Goalkeepers
  • Keepers stay more central when facing close free-kick situations
  • Goalkeepers have a slightly intial increased action delay when manually controlled as to make manual keeping less effective in 1-on-1 situations but still viable in other situations
  • Removed animations that would make keepers take much longer to get up after catching the ball and falling to the ground.
  • Certain offensive keepers now have significantly more space awareness and will come out more frequently and accurately to intercept passes and tackle attackers
  • Increased ball control and low passing for certain offensive keepers (Ter Stegen, Neuer, Ederson, Alisson, etc)

Referees
  • Referees are overall much harsher on fouls from sliding tackles, especially on players that are through on goal
  • Decreased time for advantage after fouls
  • Improved referee logic for when giving the advantage to would-be goal situations
  • Less strict refereeing for fouls inside the box (eg: harsh contact)

General Gameplay Changes
  • New shot control that allows for manual low shots when pulling back the right analog stick
  • Players tend to stay more in front of defenders when protecting the ball at higher speeds
  • Added time goes by slightly slower than before
  • Referees will end game immediately if the added time is up and the defending team gets possession, the ball goes out, a goal is scored or there is an offside call

QOL Changes
  • Much more optimized game performance on PC
  • Added a suite of graphical option enhancements on PC (eg: different types of Anti-Aliasing, frame limiter up to 240fps, more graphical customization options and levels, DLSS and FSR upscaling, etc)
  • Camera transitions no longer freeze for a second before switching, now becoming more instant
  • Network bars have been swapped for projected real time ping in the match found screen
  • Added option to search for games strictly inside the player's current country (and regions for some countries, eg: East/West USA, South/Southeast/Northeast Brazil, etc)
  • Added option to match against users who agree to have scenes/celebrations automatically skipped
  • Added "blacklist", a list the user can add other recently played against users if they no longer wish to play against those users
  • Added full uniform customization in pre-game screens, users can now manually select each individual element of both teams' kits, akin to older PES games
  • Added "kit clash" button in pause menu, which allows players to change kits for both teams in real time
  • Removed goalkeeper celebration animations for defending shots when losing, now only triggered when executing a difficult save close to the end of the game and when tied or winning by a small margin
  • Players can no longer celebrate when losing by 4 or more goals, they will automatically pick the ball up upon scoring in those situations
  • Unlocked all teams in Friend Match, Quick Match and Trial Match modes (FFS Konami, it's about time...)
  • Added option to match strictly against users with a similar (20 difference) squad rating. Disabling this option will allow the user to match against potentially stronger squads with increased rewards.
  • Added option to enable/disable songs in the game and certain situations (highlights, menus, etc) and also add user-selected songs, with editable information such as song name, artist, album name, album art, year, genre and duration
  • Added widget that briefly shows the current playing song, along with previously mentioned information
  • And finally... Added back FUCKING EDIT MODE.

Game mode suggestions
  • Free kicks challenge: Similar to penalty challenges, each player can choose 3 free kick takers and one keeper, and whoever scores the most free kicks out of 5. If after 5 free kicks each the players are still tied, then a sudden death style format ensues.
  • Random selection match: A great game mode! I really enjoyed it back in PES 2021, too bad they didn't bring it back... Would probably need some tweaking to make it work in Dream Team mode... But could still be implemented perfectly in Friend Match, Quick Match and Trial Match modes
  • 11v11: No explanation needed. IT'S ABOUT TIME, KONAMI.
  • Knockout tournaments: 8, 16 or even 32 users matched up in a single-leg tournament mode, the advancing users get progressively better rewards, complete with 3rd place playoff.
  • Something akin to Draft mode from EA FC: Come on, it would be really cool... Y'all know it.
  • Watch live matches: Sometimes you really don't want to *play* yourself. But watching other people play, live from the game itself, could be an interesting concept... Add some different camera options, show each player's inputs in real time as well, could be interesting.
  • Manager v Manager: Pretty much match simulation mode, but you can only control substitutions, attack/defence level, tactics, and let the game's AI do the rest.
  • Lower rated squads: Mode where you can only play with a limited squad rating, just to give those less used players some game time...

Other suggestions
  • Ditch the little settings menu when the game starts for the first time after installing. It's antiquated, just do everything and show that information from the game itself.
  • Add Playstation, Switch and other types of controller button icons. It's really annoying having to download a 3rd party .pak file just to switch my buttons to a platform of my choice. It's 2024, even EA has gotten the hint already.
  • Personal suggestion: Please add the Estádio Governador Plácido Castelo aka "Castelão" stadium to the game... It's the home ground of Fortaleza EC and Ceará SC. It's a history rich stadium from my hometown and the only time I've seen it featured in a video game was the 2014 FIFA World Cup game. In fact, it's one of the biggest football grounds in all of Brazil and I've always wondered why no one shows even the slightest interest in portraying it

Aaaaand that about wraps it up. This took waaaaay longer than I anticipated it to. Hopefully someone from Konami with read this... Or not.

Feel free to add more stuff to this list, I might just add some in a future edit.

And please. Just mind the respect.
In term of gameplay, i want the players to trap and control the ball realistically, less magnet btween ball and feet. Even top player like caicedo can't trap the ball perfectly everytime. Add more errors like passing error and shooting error too.

Also i dont mind the interception mechanic but i hate it when the ball stick to the player's feet unrealistically like magnet everytime when he intercept the ball.

And player's animations are still robotic when compare to eafc. They need to add more lifelike animations into the game.

Last edited:
In term of gameplay, i want the players to trap and control the ball reastically, less magnet btween ball and feet. Even top player like caicedo can't trap the ball perfectly everytime. Add more errors like passing error and shooting error too.

Also i dont mind the interception system but i hate it when the ball stick to the player's feet unrealistically like magnet everytime when he intercept the ball.

And player's animations are still robotic when compare to eafc. They need to add more lifelike animations into the game.

I actually see this a fair bit. I posted a compilation of a few nice things ages ago and there was a long period of play with Barca where the player the end of the move takes a heavy touch and gets tackled because of it. It’s subtle but it is there. (2:26 ish in the video) I do agree it should happen a bit more though

I actually see this a fair bit. I posted a compilation of a few nice things ages ago and there was a long period of play with Barca where the player the end of the move takes a heavy touch and gets tackled because of it. It’s subtle but it is there. (2:26 ish in the video) I do agree it should happen a bit more though

I mean it should based on stats, body positioning, passing speed, etc. For example there is little to no risk playing from the back even when the opponent is pressing. The defenders can easily ping pong passing the ball out of danger area

I mean it should based on stats, body positioning, passing speed, etc. For example there is little to no risk playing from the back even when the opponent is pressing. The defenders can easily ping pong passing the ball out of danger area
Yeah this is true but I do think more difficult passes through lines they can’t do, certainly not 100% of the time. They’ll play too close to an opposition player or with less power. Also as I mentioned above, there’s a real fine line between game/sim and I’d rather defenders be able to play out the back than be useless. One thing they should definitely be worse with is long balls, long ball accuracy for defenders is generally super low.

Sorry for the double post but thinking about the above I think making long balls very inaccurate for defenders (unless they’re known for passing) would make a huge difference. You would have to play short passes into midfield and it would force play through midfield. Right now you can easily spray a 30yard pass to a winger etc, deep lying midfielders become pointless in build up.

Game can play wonderfully when it wants to.

Pick up and play the odd match/clear the v. AI challenges and it does more often than not present a satisfying challenge v. Legend difficulty. Really do feel comfortable v. Legend and like I can play my own game while the AI plays theirs. That's good.

It's just content again, though. It all means nothing. Playing towards some points tally to unlock something don't mean anything.

I'm not a nay-sayer so will say 'when' as opposed to 'if', but 'when' they do present a Master League it's pretty much going to come to down if I can be arsed with the actual gameplay any longer.

When they release Master League this game is going to need some serious freshening up, regardless of how decent it is to pick up and play at the moment.

Can craft some wonderful moves in this, and the AI can too, on Legend. I just wished it meant something.

Back
Top Bottom