eFootball (All Platforms)

The levitation thing is in the game but the graphics here look hideous beyond even eFootball standards so I'm pretty sure the effects around the player have been added. I hear you say that the levitation thing is bad enough but I actually think it's pretty funny, unlike the rest of this cruel joke of a game.
The effects were added to the video, here is an unedited

Capture-decran-2024-01-26-a-21-43-53.png

The spending of eFootball points is weird. I just bought the jersey (again, as I bought on PS5 too), and it loads a webpage to confirm details and confirmation you want to exchange the points for the item, then delivers it to your inbox. What a weird and convoluted way to purchase in-game...

The levitation thing is in the game but the graphics here look hideous beyond even eFootball standards so I'm pretty sure the effects around the player have been added. I hear you say that the levitation thing is bad enough but I actually think it's pretty funny, unlike the rest of this cruel joke of a game.
I don't know what else to say really. Are we gonna see Teletubbies next?

Was away for a while. Seems like the recent state of the game content-wise and feature-wise is:

- Some meditation guy levitating celebration
- A crying-pooping baby celebration
-Kante wearing some Tron pyjamas

Am i missing something? How is the #RoadmapVER2.0 progressing? Is there cross-gen? Is there cross-platfrom? Is there compatibility with mobile devives and gamepad?

On this last, it really pisses me off, that while even PPSSPP emulator app for android does have compatibility with BT gamepads, eFootball doesn't have 2,5+ years since its initial launch. While the game is mostly cattered to mobile audience...

On top of that they don't launch eFootball on the best hybrid console at the moment, Nintendo Switch. Really questionable decisions.

Congratulations Konami on earning $1 billion.

Now do the honourable thing and make an offline football game for the people that kept you going for years.

Something that shows you like football as much as you like money.

Something that shows you keep your word.
Yeah, that's never gonna happen.

it's just 3vs3 lobby.

I see you want to remain pessimistic so that the disappointment is less :D, but it can be more than 3 vs 3. So, it's kind of confusing with all these modes, room structures, and so many players there. But it's possible to have coop lobbies with rooms, and you can join them.

Sovereign Hope, nice highlights! I liked your early striking of the ball in and around the 18. Send me an invite sometime on your hydration break (PSN preferred).

Sovereign Hope, nice highlights! I liked your early striking of the ball in and around the 18. Send me an invite sometime on your hydration break (PSN preferred).
I enjoy long shot and crossing using the stunning command. They felt satisfying with the addition of new net physics too. As for the invite i play on pc. Unfortunately hydration break i didnt possessed. Would love to see your highlights though

Back
Top Bottom