EA SPORTS FC 24

Palmer does deserve a higher rating. He’s currently at 69 with a Potential of 82. It should probably be around 73 with a potential of about 84 I’d say.

Talking of Palmer. He’s been upgraded to an overall of 71 with a potential of 83. I think it’s a fair rating.

Found a great bargain buy for career mode if anyone wants to try him. He’s been excellent for me. His name is Rokas Pukštas. 18 year old CM but can also play as CAM and Striker (Unofficially). He’s got Power header as a special. He’s rated 69 overall with a potential of 83. On paper he’s nothing special but when you use him in game you can feel the quality of the player. A bargain at around 3-4 mil.

Ok so I need to start by saying haven't played last years incarnation but played the one before. Yesterday I had three friends round one of which was my dear friend @Chris Davies. We played a customised champions league with a team each and played for roughly seven hours I think. I've gotta say that this is up there with one of the worst versions of fifa I've ever played. I don't want to go into it too much because for one I can't be arsed but my god its dog shit. I'd also like to add that as soon as I turned my Series X on this morning I deleted it.

Ok so I need to start by saying haven't played last years incarnation but played the one before. Yesterday I had three friends round one of which was my dear friend @Chris Davies. We played a customised champions league with a team each and played for roughly seven hours I think. I've gotta say that this is up there with one of the worst versions of fifa I've ever played. I don't want to go into it too much because for one I can't be arsed but my god its dog shit. I'd also like to add that as soon as I turned my Series X on this morning I deleted it.
7 hours? Was that part of an annual "Torture Night" or something?

I used to be exactly the same as you. Hated it. I kept playing it since they wouldn’t refund me and basically didn’t want to feel like I’ve thrown money down the drain. They did a few updates since then which changed it dramatically imo. For the past few weeks I’ve really been enjoying playing career mode and keep going back to it. I think if you keep playing it you’ll start enjoying it. After 7 hours I was still hating it but after a lot more time I think it’s good fun.. on career mode anyway. Not played online or vs another human. So yeah I think give it more time.

I used to be exactly the same as you. Hated it. I kept playing it since they wouldn’t refund me and basically didn’t want to feel like I’ve thrown money down the drain. They did a few updates since then which changed it dramatically imo. For the past few weeks I’ve really been enjoying playing career mode and keep going back to it. I think if you keep playing it you’ll start enjoying it. After 7 hours I was still hating it but after a lot more time I think it’s good fun.. on career mode anyway. Not played online or vs another human. So yeah I think give it more time.
Obviously you're missing what happened after their 7 hours event. For another 7 hours they were discussing and wrote an essay about the Stockholm Syndrome.

Honestly this sounds like the kind of play session that manages to be fun even with a bad video game, playing with friends tends to mask a titles' lack of quality quite a lot for me, laughing with friends when things that aren't meant to happen just happen anyways is good fun that I'd otherwise be upset about were I alone playing. I wish my friends cared more about football video games so I could gather them in my house just to play for an afternoon, thankfully I've got my dad which is just as addicted to this stuff as me, but with my friends I recall playing a tournament once, besides that it's always a match or two at best, if we even play, so I sort of envy you guys, but then I remember you were playing EA FC 24 and I stop envying you altogether. Well, jokes aside, how did it go? Which teams did you guys pick and how was the Champions League campaign for each of you? If you still prefer to not go into it much that's alright, I can definitely understand as someone who's struggled a lot with Frostbite FIFA's gameplay and all, but it sounds like it could be a fun write up. What did you guys dislike about it? Did you all dislike the gameplay? Any good matches or at least a "so bad it's good" funny moment to remember for a while?

EA launched a survey asking what the community wanted in the future of the career mode based on 10 new features mentioned in this survey. Did anyone who played the beta receive this survey?

Among the innovations were: Improved player development, authentic youth leagues, more ways to develop young players, women's career mode, online career mode with other players, revamped transfer negotiations, improved scouting mechanics, challenge mode based on real-life contexts, more focus on tactics, more leagues, interaction with the manager and the team, manager decisions, interaction between the manager and the board and the manager's personality.

In the official feedback for those like me who played the FC 24 beta code, a question was asked about what you would like to see added to the game in FC 25. The option to change manager was in career mod in options, which I voted for. I could vote for a maximum of three options.

F5rgCCvbwAARS6S.png

Love the Authentic Youth Leagues.
I mean how they going to implement that? They can't even get rules correct for competitions which aren't the top leagues.

Basically the whole career mode needs rebuilding - But this won't happen due to EA don't give a s**t cos career mode doesn't make money.

I mean how they going to implement that? They can't even get rules correct for competitions which aren't the top leagues.

Basically the whole career mode needs rebuilding - But this won't happen due to EA don't give a s**t cos career mode doesn't make money.
Yeah the authentic youth leagues in career mode would be the absolute best thing they could add in my opinion. I don’t know how you or anyone else plays career mode but I like to develop the young talent so this would be excellent.

Survey! 😀 What do they mean by features? All these should have been already in the game. Are they going to try to scam the customers again by implementing one of these features? Ofc even if they do it's going to be half baked.
NBA 2k has already all the above features. EA will revamp the transfers negotiations after a survey in 2070...

Yeah the authentic youth leagues in career mode would be the absolute best thing they could add in my opinion. I don’t know how you or anyone else plays career mode but I like to develop the young talent so this would be excellent.
Don't get excited, they won't bring authentic youth leagues because they don't have a clue how to do it. They can't even implement proper foot planting animations and crosses into the game.

Found a great bargain buy for career mode if anyone wants to try him. He’s been excellent for me. His name is Rokas Pukštas. 18 year old CM but can also play as CAM and Striker (Unofficially). He’s got Power header as a special. He’s rated 69 overall with a potential of 83. On paper he’s nothing special but when you use him in game you can feel the quality of the player. A bargain at around 3-4 mil.
Got to play some kickoff matches with him and yeah, great recommendation. I am enjoying the process of "scouting" players by using them in kickoff matches to see how they feel.

Got to play some kickoff matches with him and yeah, great recommendation. I am enjoying the process of "scouting" players by using them in kickoff matches to see how they feel.
A good idea. I’ve used some players that are supposed to be amazing and found them to be completely mediocre. I guess stats and ratings aren’t the only thing when it comes to finding the right players for your team. I’ve currently been scouting for a career signing with a dope hairstyle haha. I mean again.. he’s nothing special but I had to sign him just for his in game hair. He’s called Civeja. 63 overall. He’s a CM but can also play CDM, CAM and on either side (although I wouldn’t recommend that since he doesn’t have the pace for it) You can get him for under 2mil. A bargain for that hairstyle! 😂

A good idea. I’ve used some players that are supposed to be amazing and found them to be completely mediocre. I guess stats and ratings aren’t the only thing when it comes to finding the right players for your team. I’ve currently been scouting for a career signing with a dope hairstyle haha. I mean again.. he’s nothing special but I had to sign him just for his in game hair. He’s called Civeja. 63 overall. He’s a CM but can also play CDM, CAM and on either side (although I wouldn’t recommend that since he doesn’t have the pace for it) You can get him for under 2mil. A bargain for that hairstyle! 😂
Like a low-quality version of Gendhouzi! https://www.careermodestars.com/player/260014/tim-civeja

17153.png

@Matt10 Found another bargain player for you to try out if you want.
Romain Esse from Millwall. Overall 60 with 82 Potential. He’s a CAM, left footed with a 4 star weak foot, High attack work rate and technical special. Under 1 mill. He’s quality for a 60 rated player. Try him out!

@Matt10 Found another bargain player for you to try out if you want.
Romain Esse from Millwall. Overall 60 with 82 Potential. He’s a CAM, left footed with a 4 star weak foot, High attack work rate and technical special. Under 1 mill. He’s quality for a 60 rated player. Try him out!
Don't sleep on João Muniz for a fast young CB option :D

Don't sleep on João Muniz for a fast young CB option :D
Not sure if the grin emoji is because you’re joking or not?
Looking at him his defending stats are really good for 18. He would be great after some development. I’ll definitely try him whether you’re joking or not lol

Reactions: MTS
Not sure if the grin emoji is because you’re joking or not?
Looking at him his defending stats are really good for 18. He would be great after some development. I’ll definitely try him whether you’re joking or not lol
Eheh im not joking really, there are alot of players who shine on the field that don't really receive attention, sometimes even 28 year old or plus with a low rating are really solid if their stats are good for their position

Back
Top Bottom