EA SPORTS FC 24

Pretty sure that shows why bs is in you're name. It will never be "full blown simulation". The money, spending kids and pros won't take that.

Tbf to EA, its a difficult job. Trying to cater to the arcade, speed-loving, ping-pong excitement players and those of us who want a slightly slower, build-up, tactical real-world game. How the hell do you make a game that does both?
Add more sliders and make them function properly to make a difference would be a great start

Add more sliders and make them function properly to make a difference would be a great start

Or add two fully functional modes to choose from in a match settings - whether you want to play arcade, speed-loving, ping-pong football, or rather a football simulation with a well-balanced gameplay speed and also functioning defence.

I read what I just wrote above and said to myself - wake up, you've shit yourself.

Are we expecting this to be more of a FUT experience with fantasy stadiums and kits and the only real-world element will be the actual players themselves?

I don't think there's going to be an offline database of real teams with fake names and kits like eFootball does which will be a shame if by some miracle the gameplay actually improves dramatically.

I'm expecting more of a F2P FIFA 23.

Or add two fully functional modes to choose from in a match settings - whether you want to play arcade, speed-loving, ping-pong football, or rather a football simulation with a well-balanced gameplay speed and also functioning defence.

I read what I just wrote above and said to myself - wake up, you've shit yourself.
The issue with this is ask 100 people to design a sim football game mode and you'll likely get 20 different versions. At least with good sliders you can make it personal to your taste. PES 21 is the same even with mods - every DT18 that people declare "sim like" is different and you have to either find one you like or learn how to create your own. I would prefer PES21 to have the DT18 in game as sliders, it would be so much easier.

I prefer to not use emojis, then there is mass confusion on whether I was being sarcastic or genuine with my comment.

Sapien in FC 24 (Maybe)

The technology that EA has branded SAPIEN changes all that, a new skeleton model developed by EA that will also be rolling out to all of their sports titles in the coming year.

Speaking of how players look, Madden NFL 24 overhauls all of the franchise's character models by replacing the skeletons inside of each character on the screen. Named Sapien, this next-generation skeleton rebuilds all players, coaches, fans, and referees (who return to the field of play) from the ground up. Players are built from four archetypes (standard, thin, muscular, or heavy), then tweaked to look more realistic.

Sapien in FC 24 (Maybe)

The technology that EA has branded SAPIEN changes all that, a new skeleton model developed by EA that will also be rolling out to all of their sports titles in the coming year.

Speaking of how players look, Madden NFL 24 overhauls all of the franchise's character models by replacing the skeletons inside of each character on the screen. Named Sapien, this next-generation skeleton rebuilds all players, coaches, fans, and referees (who return to the field of play) from the ground up. Players are built from four archetypes (standard, thin, muscular, or heavy), then tweaked to look more realistic.
Same marketing speak, different day. If you've seen Angry Joe's reaction to the Madden 24 reveal, it's all the same nonsense. It would seem that Madden gets similar issues to Fifa/EAFC

I am still crying with this video :LMAO:

WOW excellent timing, I'm just watching Joe ranting about Madden, how it's absolutely the same game as last year but worst so I come here to ask, why do you expect FIFA ... oh.. sorry .. FC to be different? It's just a different name, same shit!

Surely nobody is expecting it to be any different this year?

We’ll even get the same old recycled press releases from the previous years, telling us how it’s more realistic than ever, which means the animations are quicker and even more unrealistic than ever.

It’s bad enough that they make the game the way it is, but please don’t insult our intelligence with the “realism” word.

Can we please wait with our "hate about it" till we have more info from €A about the game.

No screenshot, No features list (official) and no gameplay video was shown yet. So be patient and wait for july or so.

Thanks. :BEER:

Can we please wait with our "hate about it" till we have more info from €A about the game.

No screenshot, No features list (official) and no gameplay video was shown yet. So be patient and wait for july or so.

Thanks. :BEER:
It's very hard to be in the middle of the year and not hate the new FIFA already, I'm so used to it and now.. there's nothing, and .. it's very hard but it makes me hate it even more :D

I expect there will even be some FIFA left-overs in naming or something.

Like when 2K didnt change even desktop icon for PC version.

I expect there will even be some FIFA left-overs in naming or something.

Like when 2K didnt change even desktop icon for PC version.
You can criticism €A for everything game relevant. But a Logo for a pc/video game is so much insignificant. So it completley doesn't matter how it looks!

Important things are gameplay, modding ability, graphics with good matchday broadcasting package, good offline modes and maybe licenses.

Futzone account is not a good source because for now there is no leak yet. I didn't say the game will be not more arcade but we don't know.

Last edited:
Cant wait for all the promo talks about Hyper Ultra Mega Motion, making the game more realistic, immersive and harder than trying to take a piss to a cup from the roof of a house after a crate of beer!!!

Remember when one of the game producer/manager/whatever looked every one in the eyes and said: we acknowledge that FIFA22 had some sliding animations but it has been massively improved in 23.

Back
Top Bottom