CW to be removed from staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
...at the end of the Euro Championships.

Yes thats right folks I have been asked to leave the staff from the end of the Euros as my conduct is apparently unbefitting of an Admin. I will not even be kept on the staff as a Mod.

My time here has been great and I have enjoyed reading most of the posts here over the last 7 years but according to the powers that be my time has come to an end and I should move on.

I would also like to say a big fuck you to those that have pissed me off but I have been too polite to tell you to fuck off and leave me alone.

I will still be around just without the power to do anything

Thank you and goodnight

OWNED!

ed_imgSNN2923AA_265_335308a.jpg

I'm gonna miss you spanking me :( You're not a spent force dont believe what they tell you. You'll always be my number 1 admin :)

Last edited:
By whom?! and why? has there been a discussion about this or something?

EDIt : Nice touch with Sir Alan Kev:LOL:

With out been too stuck in the 90`s thats agood idea ......NOT!

:MAD::MAD::MAD: Jesus h Christ this forum gets worse by the minute! :MAD::MAD::MAD:

Can we at least have agood reason for this please Staff/Admin!

:r1 :r1 :r1 :r1 :r1 :r1 :r1

i am not happy ! others wont be to pleased either!

Apparently I haven't been conducting myself the way an Admin should and Mart has decided that I should no longer be in control of the forums

Like I said its a fucking joke.

You can tell CW doesnt want to leave. Why make him leave? Is there going to be an improvement? Any drastic change? NO!!!

No point at all!

In the future Matherto? I've thought already to be honest the last few months.

Must really say, cheers for your input over the years Chris, I've stuck around because of the giggles on the site mainly. Lately the place seems rather clique'd which is no particular persons fault but I have thought you don't seem to give as much of a shit about it as in the past. This can be understandable, I've been admin of forums for a few years at a time before and it grates sometimes, or you simply become disillusioned.

Whilst respectful of the effort put in by you man, it's maybe time to go into a new era, with hopefully other staff wanting to put the effort in to make the place grow, thrive with uncensored, fun, informative chat and do it with the style that got this place rocking in the first place, which for me is the Team Mart & CW. Joining up here was the best choice I've had in forum history.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????? THERE'S NO WAY, THERE ISN'T A HOPE IN HELL. NOT WHILE I LIVE ON THIS EARTH, NO. NO NO NO NO NO. MART, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DROPPING????? THAT'S LIKE SAYING WE'RE NOT GOING TO PRESENT A TROPHY AT THE WORLD CUP, YEAH WE HAD IT FOR A LONG TIME AND IT WAS A NICE TOUCH BUT NOW WE'RE JUST GONNA HAVE THE WINNING TEAM RUN ALL OVER THE PITCH WITH NO TROPHY. HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? CHRIS WRIGHT TO EVO IS LIKE CHEESE TO PIZZA. SURE, MAYBE IF HE WASN'T AN ADMIN I COULD FINALLY GET TO CALL HIM A BALD HEADED TOSSER WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE BUT THIS REASON ALONE IS THE ONLY POSITIVE I CAN THINK OF HERE. THIS IS LUDICROUS. WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS TO? HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE FORUM IN ANY CAPACITY??????? IF THIS HAPPENS I'M LEAVING EVO-WEB. CRAZY TALK.

What the fuck?! What's going on here?!

ASKED to step down?! Conduct?!

Something isn't right here, this is a joke surely?

Mart has made a BIG mistake and I think we need to know what's really going on here because I haven't noticed anyone unhappy about CW's "conduct" so someone, somewhere must have complained. Come on then, who is it?

:brick: :rant:

:CW: :WORSHIP:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird things are happening here.
A while ago i had a row with jack bauer.
After a while i apologised because i was aware that i went too far.
Then i got one of the weirdest PM's i ever got from jack (well make that one of the weirdest PM's i've ever received).
Jach made allusion about pressure by certain people to "like or dislike" forum members. From what i deducted from his mail (but this could be wrong), i think it had something to do with moderators on this forum.
At the time of that PM, jack had a job.
He doesn't seem around anymore, and i'm not sure if it is only because of his job. I had this strange feeling (only a feeling, so i could have been wrong) that he felt intimidated.

And then there was this DJDOC post were he was saying something about intimidation too...

Very weird and maybe not related to what is happening here.

But Mart has lots of credit with me...i'm not gonna criticize him on this.

Let me get this right. So staff are being told to like or dislike members and if they don't, they have to step down? Along those lines, right?

But being told who to like and not like is a different matter. Fair enough if you don't like someone, but you should never force that impression on anyone else.

Thanks, Proxi. Level-headed.

I didn't expect everyone to get the decision but yes it is about changing things around to get the site back to somewhere that is more open and accessible, which is something that has gradually been lost over the last couple of years.

CW and I have had discussions in the past about similar issues of conduct. I don't want the staff of this site to be seen in anything other than a respectable light. Not robot-like but also not offensive to someone who could, for example, be browsing the site for the first time.

It's not a decision that has been taken lightly but it is time for a change and his is how I have decided to start it. Hysteria aside only time will tell if it was correct or not.

I'm also not going to be partaking in any mud slinging, this decision does not take anything away from what CW has contributed over the years.

Let me get this right. So staff are being told to like or dislike members and if they don't, they have to step down? Along those lines, right?

If that is the information you've got from my posting, my English is not good enough.
I've never said that they have to step down...

Jack bauer gave me the impression that to accept my apologies was something that was not as evident as it should be...he gave the impression of being under pression. Your interpretation suggests that this is due to Mart; You are wrong, i'm sure it has nothing to do with Mart. Mart is a nice person with high moral authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom