Copa America 2011

Who do you think will win the Copa America ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG Argentina are unlucky..but Bolivia play well... right now it should be penalty for argentina..

It was strainge performance by Argentina..they sometimes played like if they have no concept.. i was expecting them to perform more as a team..

i think they have the power to play better after this, but if not...they will have to prove a lot to win the tournament..

Hahaha a 2nd division Portuguese League player scored against Argentina! When I heard this on news I couldn't believe. :LOL: Well done Edivaldo Bolívia.

What did happen to Messi? I didn't see the game but I read Argentinian papers and they were ranting him so badly.

to be honest the ball was not even after the line fully... it was very difficult call..

Messi was not poor at all..just he had no one to play with..He was often very good with his passes, but his team mates didn´t do the same as in Barca..

strange i dont saw match too but i saw in news too Messi without Xavi and Iniesta = 0

and say that was one of most bad players in pitch !

strange i dont saw match too but i saw in news too Messi without Xavi and Iniesta = 0

That's bullshit. Argentina team lacked a lot, teamwork, confidence, commitment... To blame Messi for that is just crazy, he was most times the only one who really tried to do something (1st half mainly, 2nd half he was not very good), while the others always went for the dribble, which was so ridiculous.

he was definetly not bad..and i´m not Messi fan but why everyone expect him to do a maradona every match? heck Maradona would have it also difficult in today´s football..

Messi played good, not perfect but he was definetly not the worst on pitch.. Lavezzi was bellow his class way more.. Messi delivered ball very good, made some nice sprints but Argentina problem is not Messi, it´s the team work..

Messi true colors coming out :LOL: Miercoooooles! (clean version :LOL: )

Messi can`t be label best imo if he can step up regardless if his team mates dont set up his gols for him. At Barca he does it w/o his teammates so no excuse.

For him to talk like that he knows the pressure is on him. I like Tevez this guy at times is a prick ,but I love his fighting spirit. Although he looks like he`s been eating lots of noodles n grilled sausages ... gordito :LOL:

individual praise or any individual awards in collective games are plain stupid...

was Maradona best ever footballer? i doubt he would perform as GK... if you know what i mean..

comparing someone with someone or talking about Messi as best ever is strainge.. Messi won almost everything with his team before he turned 22 i think..

PERSONALY i think that even world cup as a competition can´t compare with full season in best world leagues.. knockout games are many times about luck..but full season is about strenght, team work

Last edited:
On the papers this Argentina is surely the best team in the world, they have and Messi world class players in every single position (unless the goalkeeper i think). It's frustating to watch they playing sometimes though.

What is wrong with them?

redcard.gif

Hmm was that red card or not?!

They ommited Zanetti and cambiasso at the world cupm yet they add them to the copa america squad... Burdisso had a soso season...while milito didnt play at all...That argtentina squad is non sense like it was non sense in the world cup.

tevez shouldnt be starting... di maria should be starting as well as pastore and aguero...TEVEZ and messi in the same team is no no and the team doesnt have any spark in the midfield...just some typical ball winner, masch and cambiasso with banega...

On the papers this Argentina is surely the best team in the world, they have and Messi world class players in every single position (unless the goalkeeper i think). It's frustating to watch they playing sometimes though.

What is wrong with them?

they play at home, so they are extra nervous and have big responsibility..

Costa Rica did OK considering how long they played with ten men.

Nice assist from Guarín for the goal.

Uruguay (Suárez) 1x1 (Guerrero) Peru at the end of first half. Very fast paced game and despite all wrong passes from Uruguay, it's a good match.

Back
Top Bottom