Champions League 2012/13

Ronaldo playing upfront is packing the centre. He should be plaayed outwide or in behind and draw the BVB defenders out of the box

Just glad Ramos didn't end up making a big contribution to a win. He should have been nowhere near the pitch. Such an incredibly dirty player.

Which? The one that got kicked by Modric or the one that got manhandled by Alonso and Ramos?

I think he's referring to Bender, who had to be stretchered off and looks to have possibly torn his achilles.

Now that's commitment to acting. It's like Daniel Day Lewis stuff.

If only Benzema was thrown there a bit early, things would've been so different, feel bad for Madrid but like Lami said they have only themselves to blame.

The difference was tactfulness , Klopp frustrated Mourinho`s men until the 88th minute. It looked like RM was going to edge it too.

Winning it like Mourinho does it, by suffocation .

WHAT A FINAL!
when ramos scored the 2nd .. my heart stopped beating

rigthly win for Real, but also the BVB deserved to reach the finals!

The most important thing is to know that C.Ronaldo will not break Marouane Chamakh's record (six consecutive goals in Champions League games), at least this year.
LOL.

Well it seems Mourinho's going back to England now.

Just seen him after the game being asked if he's staying at Real and said maybe not, and said will go where he is loved.

I love Champions League but this year ı had a very excited days so much.
So many people did ı think.

Thanks and respect for Real, Dortmund, Man UTD, Schalke, Galatasaray, Malaga, Bayern and others. (Not Barça :) )

Man Utd - Real
Gala - Real
Schalke - Gala
Dortmund - Malaga
Bayern - Arsenal
Bayern - Barça
Dortmund - Real

This games want to dead people. :):)

Winning it like Mourinho does it, by suffocation .

but will we ever get to see any similar reaction to what Mourinho's Inter got in 2010 semi final, now? I'm talking about those "football has lost tonight.." or "what a shame, mourinho/inter=anti-football" etc nonsense. (this isn't aimed at you, bebo, but is something I'm bothered with in general.)

to me, that was a fantastic game from both sides. madrid looked so exhausted after the first 30 minutes and never looked like they were gonna get back to attacking dortmund until the subs came on. from then on, it only turned out to be a breathtaking game. as Lami said, madrid have only themselves to blame. you just can't waste those (at least, all of those three) chances like that in a game like this. they maybe deserved to go to final in this game, but overall bvb are the worthy winners without a doubt. I love watching great defensive performances like that and bvb's defence tonight was so brilliant, or rather I should say, simply relentless. hummels was nothing but phenomenal throughout the whole game. easily motm, imo. hope he stays in dortmund for a few more years at least.

madrid fans totally embarrassing tonight (well, that's no news :P). it's a shame if they even call themselves 'fans'. and being a big fan of him, ronaldo also embarrassed me with that woeful performance.

finally, congrats to bvb and their great fans. you are all class act. I'd love to say good luck in the final but unfortunately, I'm a huge fan of thomas müller and I don't want to see him sorry in a CL final again (well, there's a chance you might face barcelona as well, though).

....I'm a huge fan of Thomas Müller and I don't want to see him sorry in a CL final again....

Same here, that kid is one of a kind and probably the only one from his generation that still have that old German spirit, always there in every game and his presence and vision makes him look like he's been doing it for years.

I love Champions League but this year ı had a very excited days so much.
So many people did ı think.

Thanks and respect for Real, Dortmund, Man UTD, Schalke, Galatasaray, Malaga, Bayern and others. (Not Barça :) )

Man Utd - Real
Gala - Real
Schalke - Gala
Dortmund - Malaga
Bayern - Arsenal
Bayern - Barça
Dortmund - Real

This games want to dead people. :):)

I think this year is the best among last 5 years..We watched some real football...

I'm just glad Mourinho, the not so special anymore, didn't win it in the end. Displays of thuggery we usually see from Ramos, Pepe and Alonso are very characteristic of Mourinho's teams.

Plus, I'm really tired of Mourinho. He has no connection with the clubs he works for, always looking like a spoiled kid saying he will go 'where he is loved', bla bla.

The real funny thing is that wherever he goes, there's always a shit load of cash available for him. You bet your ass he's going to a newly rich sugar daddy club in England :YAWN:

But the truth is he underachieved with Real Madrid. During his tenure they spent around £120m in Ronaldo and Kaka only, not to mention other big signings (and unnecessary ones such as Modric) and in the end of it all the truth is only one: he underachieved.

....the truth is he underachieved with Real Madrid. During his tenure they spent around £120m in Ronaldo and Kaka only, not to mention other big signings (and unnecessary ones such as Modric) and in the end of it all the truth is only one: he underachieved.

I beg to differ here.
Firstly he did not spend that money on Ronaldo and Kaká those signings were made before him (he'd never spend that kind of money on two players only), you might not remember the awful state Madrid were in before he came, they were outplayed by Barcelona on every table and manage to top that by loosing 6-2 at the Bernabéu, they also didn't mange to get over the 1/8 finals barrier for over 6 years. Then he came cleaned up the defence, made some fantastic signings (Khedira, Özil, Varane....), he built a team and mange to win two trophies ahead of that same Barcelona, he made Madrid a force to be reconsidered again and yet you say he underachieved how?

Wembley will finally maybe for the first time experience the best atmosphere ever.... can´t wait for BVB fans to create something speciall there. congratulations indeed...a team that didn´t needed that much money to get to CL final is always my favourite against the rich clubs... + they deserve it for playing great football.

Back
Top Bottom