Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Could this be the most updated title version ever? 🤔 I’m just curious.
I remember at FIFA 20 or 21 there were 21 updates in that season. Seems EA try to brake his own record. I just read today at Fifer´s discord the Mod Manager is for the previous 11.1 update. And for a newer TU there must be work done again. I hope for all of us it´s not a big deal to make MM and Editor to work again for the new TU. Let´s see.

EDIT: I already started to upload the TU 11.1 Files on my Google drive for everyone which have updated and wanna rollback by accident or whatever. :-)
70 minutes and I post the rollback here in Anth´s thread.

TITLE UPDATE 11.1 ROLLBACK FILES:

EA´s Update Rage hits quiet frequently the last time. As usual copy/paste the 3 Files from the Download Folder into your EA FC 24 Game Folder. Click yes to replace when you get prompted. To have no remaining files inside your Patch Folder completly delete the current Patch Folder before pasting the new Files in. Just to be safe.

EA´s Update Rage hits quite frequently the last time. As usual copy/paste the 3 Files from the Download Folder into your EA FC 24 Game Folder. Click yes to replace when you get prompted. To have no remaining files inside your Patch Folder completly delete the current Patch Folder before pasting the new Files in. Just to be safe.
Much appreciated m8 :) !

Hi anth one thing i have notice is that one defender aways do this when i try passing the ball, go foward to midfield, besides that, the mod is incredible… simply spleechless, the best gameplay mod around

Attachments

• IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 57
Hi anth one thing i have notice is that one defender aways do this when i try passing the ball, go foward to midfield, besides that, the mod is incredible… simply spleechless, the best gameplay mod around
Thanks so much man! I haven't noticed this before - I'll have a look and see for you.

Guys, just to clarify - the mod still works on TU12. Just simply ignore the warning about previous version etc.

Once FMT is updated, I will do a TU12 export just to be absolutely certain everything is engaged, but it is still working still now and playing the same as before :)

EA´s Update Rage hits quiet frequently the last time. As usual copy/paste the 3 Files from the Download Folder into your EA FC 24 Game Folder. Click yes to replace when you get prompted. To have no remaining files inside your Patch Folder completly delete the current Patch Folder before pasting the new Files in. Just to be safe.
Hey, I downloaded and installed as you said. But now get message from EA App saying files need repairing ? Am I doing something wrong ?

Hey, I downloaded and installed as you said. But now get message from EA App saying files need repairing ? Am I doing something wrong ?
The files from my download Folder are exactly the same from my own FC 24 game with TU 11.1 applied, Mate. Just a question so: first of all you have let EA App updating your game as it’s mandatory to verify the new update to EA app, right? Than start the game once and after you reach the main menu quit the game. Than go offline in Ea App and copy paste my 3 files. Delete the Patch Folder like you Said you have done. Than start the game with still EA app in offline mode! Everytime you start now with the previous TU the App wanna update your game Files. So make sure you always start with older files in offline mode. If you already did my mentioned steps above let me know. But like I said the files from my download Folder are exactly the ones which I use for playing with TU 11.1 currently.

Ps: Anth’s mod still works on TU 12 he let us all know.

The files from my download Folder are exactly the same from my own FC 24 game with TU 11.1 applied, Mate. Just a question so: first of all you have let EA App updating your game as it’s mandatory to verify the new update to EA app, right? Than start the game once and after you reach the main menu quit the game. Than go offline in Ea App and copy paste my 3 files. Delete the Patch Folder like you Said you have done. Than start the game with still EA app in offline mode! Everytime you start now with the previous TU the App wanna update your game Files. So make sure you always start with older files in offline mode. If you already did my mentioned steps above let me know. But like I said the files from my download Folder are exactly the ones which I use for playing with TU 11.1 currently.

Ps: Anth’s mod still works on TU 12 he let us all know.
Rollback for TU11 is working just TU11.1 files that arent working for some reason. I have some mods that havent been updates for TU12 yet that's why. Thank you anyway for the help!

really that TU shit is killing the fun for me who got not many time to play. When i Pay for this mod i am able to play maybe 2-3 times, then my patreon is over and EA kicks their TU....

Loving v18 at the moment despite the bloody Title Updates! (thanks again for the rollback files @Byronic).

What options are everyone rocking at the moment?
I'm still rocking Default v18 + Difficult GK + Default Ground Passes + Width + Tight Positioning + Pressing Fatigue + Pressing Variation.

I'm currently 9-0 with Portsmouth in the Championship and am wondering if the teams in the Championship set to Gegenpress are struggling due to these options 😆

Loving v18 at the moment despite the bloody Title Updates! (thanks again for the rollback files @Byronic).

What options are everyone rocking at the moment?
I'm still rocking Default v18 + Difficult GK + Default Ground Passes + Width + Tight Positioning + Pressing Fatigue + Pressing Variation.

I'm currently 9-0 with Portsmouth in the Championship and am wondering if the teams in the Championship set to Gegenpress are struggling due to these options 😆
Great to hear!! Yeah that is possible. The pressing variation and pressing fatigue adds a layer of depth to the game. It can also make the game either easier or harder depending on who you are playing as or also who/how the opposition is set to play.

Which difficulty level are you on?

Great to hear!! Yeah that is possible. The pressing variation and pressing fatigue adds a layer of depth to the game. It can also make the game either easier or harder depending on who you are playing as or also who/how the opposition is set to play.

Which difficulty level are you on?
I'm on WC. I did dabble with Legendary for a couple of games during v17 but I can't stand the physics cheese that comes with it ie. the ball teleporting through boots to find the AI's ahead of yours. I played Legendary through most of my 20's and would rather revert to FUMA if need be.

In saying that I might jump on now with pressing fatigue off and see what that yields :)).

EDIT: quick off topic general question - if I started a Career with a World Cup mod + squad file that added every National team, can I swap between that and an AIO kit mod + squad file during the career and still get job offers from added teams from the former mod? Sorry, very random I know..

I'm on WC. I did dabble with Legendary for a couple of games during v17 but I can't stand the physics cheese that comes with it ie. the ball teleporting through boots to find the AI's ahead of yours. I played Legendary through most of my 20's and would rather revert to FUMA if need be.

In saying that I might jump on now with pressing fatigue off and see what that yields :)).

EDIT: quick off topic general question - if I started a Career with a World Cup mod + squad file that added every National team, can I swap between that and an AIO kit mod + squad file during the career and still get job offers from added teams from the former mod? Sorry, very random I know..
I'm not sure about that sorry man! Gameplay is my speciality, not sure about those other aspects!

Game was working fine last night even after the update, but today I'm getting slowdown and stuttering when applying the mods. Without any applied it runs fine though.

Sorted it somehow. These updates are annoying though.

Last edited:
V18 + V18 'Full Gameplay Package' have now been updated to #TU12 over on Patreon!

There's also a post over there regarding some very important information regarding the installation of options. This impacts all #TUs, so if you're in the full package, make sure you have a read!

Hi Anths
Would it be possible to have strong centers at ground level?
I know Paulv included it in his mod. Example Rodrygo's goal against Manchester City.

Hi Anths
Would it be possible to have strong centers at ground level?
I know Paulv included it in his mod. Example Rodrygo's goal against Manchester City.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by strong centres at ground level?

Sorry for the off topic but do all you guys get smooth gameplay? All I read online is how buggy the pc version is and I can't seem to get a smooth experience on a top end laptop. Does anyone have recommended settings as desperate to enjoy this.

Sorry for the off topic but do all you guys get smooth gameplay? All I read online is how buggy the pc version is and I can't seem to get a smooth experience on a top end laptop. Does anyone have recommended settings as desperate to enjoy this.
From what rig do you speaking about when it comes to your laptop? I can play the game very flawless and I am not running a RTX 4080 or above. There is a mod in the FIFA threads from Bogo36 which helps with stuttering in cut scenes during a match. Try this. Also i would recommend you even with a top Laptop caps the fps to 60 in game settings. And additionally you can disable "strand hair" completly. Also set the fps for the cut scenes to 30 instead 60. Better having the cut scenes fluid then stuttering at 60 fps. If you already set all these Values and your laptop is still stuttering when playing FC 24 then I would think about the rig. But tbh capping the fps to 60 helps me in sooo many games as well. I know I know everyone says fps the higher the better. Yeah maybe on Ultra rigs you can give your fps rate the freedom to run to infintum, but on a mid range rig or a stuttering Laptop I doubt it it´s always good to open fps running. vSync do in those cases wonder from my own experience the last 10 years with many different rigs. Are you playing on a Monitor or a TV?

Back
Top Bottom