Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Man you did really well with this game is night and day compared to what you were able to do with Fifa 23 to this. I love seeing the Defenders being more involved in the buildup and the midfield battles are more present. I do have a question, does anyone know how to push your team up more to defend goal kicks, my team always default to defending deep.

Man you did really well with this game is night and day compared to what you were able to do with Fifa 23 to this. I love seeing the Defenders being more involved in the buildup and the midfield battles are more present. I do have a question, does anyone know how to push your team up more to defend goal kicks, my team always default to defending deep.
I’m with you… wanna know that too.
The offside trap with double clicking digipad down is not what really helps me.
Back in the days, with the competitor title, I used the digi pad a lot to shift the whole team forward and backward. It was one of my most used tactical “weapon” during a match.

@Anth James v18 is hands down THE best FC mod. So enjoyable. I'm hooked.

The only thing that gets me everytime is my keeper giving up what I consider to be soft goals (no matter their rating). I've added the difficult keeper mod and it still happens. Sort of a bummer especially when you're completely organized in the back then you give up a softy.

FYI, what I consider soft is a shot in the box from a so so striker – from maybe 10 yards out – hits my 84 rated keeper right in his hands and deflects in. In my head I can hear a TV pundit saying the keeper should've done better. This has happened pretty much every match. My guess is this is an inherent problem with the game.

Anyone else notice this? Maybe my mod isn't loaded correctly?

Again what an amazing mod.

Thanks man! Regarding goalkick position, I've tried since FIFA 23 - with minor success here. It seems to depend on the tactic of the team or the depth of the team. I'll take another look - but also agree that this would be nice to add in.

@Anth James v18 is hands down THE best FC mod. So enjoyable. I'm hooked.

The only thing that gets me everytime is my keeper giving up what I consider to be soft goals (no matter their rating). I've added the difficult keeper mod and it still happens. Sort of a bummer especially when you're completely organized in the back then you give up a softy.

FYI, what I consider soft is a shot in the box from a so so striker – from maybe 10 yards out – hits my 84 rated keeper right in his hands and deflects in. In my head I can hear a TV pundit saying the keeper should've done better. This has happened pretty much every match. My guess is this is an inherent problem with the game.

Anyone else notice this? Maybe my mod isn't loaded correctly?

Again what an amazing mod.
Thank-you!!

Give the Vanilla GK option a try and let me know if it improves it. I can't seem to find anything in the files directly relating to the hand strength, but I'll spend some more time looking. Keepers are always a tricky one with EA. I've always felt like they're too good at saving shots taken quite close to them, so I have done some work to make them more natural - but definitely agree that those shots where it hits their hands and goes in happens a little too often. I have a bit of an idea....

It’s amazing how you manage to make new versions even better than olders
I just played one game and directly saw the difference between V18 and V17, this is the best FIFA gameplay mod ever!
Thanks so much! Lots of work, but very happy that the mod is resonating with lots of people :)

NEW FREE, PUBLIC RELEASE VERSION - V13 (#TU11.1) is now available!

You can download here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/101610912

Also, those wanting V12 updated for TU11.1 the link is in the above post.
is here also included the tutorial for live Editor?
I tried it yesterday with following :
- open live editor
- open mod manager
- run through mod manager

but my game doesnt start then

Just played a highly entertaining match with Anth's latest Patreon Gameplay Mod, along with some of the optional gameplay add-ons!! :BSCARF:
For this edition of gameplay testing, I chose a classic derby. Fenerbahçe vs Beşiktaş!!

Awesome job, man!! I've really enjoyed your base gameplay and mixing and matching with different options.
I love what you've done with FC24, matches have much more realistic pace, unpredictable situations, stats impact, and weight that feels real and important.. Each match I've played has been different, and there is great variation between the teams and moments! Thanks a lot for your continued passion towards gameplay modding, bro!! :TU:

Last edited:
is here also included the tutorial for live Editor?
I tried it yesterday with following :
- open live editor
- open mod manager
- run through mod manager

but my game doesnt start then
That's what works for me? I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. Sometimes it needs a couple of attempts, but that's my process and has always worked.

Just played a highly entertaining match with Anth's latest Patreon Gameplay Mod, along with some of the optional gameplay add-ons!! :BSCARF:
For this edition of gameplay testing, I chose a classic derby. Fenerbahçe vs Beşiktaş!!

Awesome job, man!! I've really enjoyed your base gameplay and mixing and matching with different options.
I love what you've done with FC24, matches have much more realistic pace, unpredictable situations, stats impact, and weight that feels real and important.. Each match I've played has been different, and there is great variation between the teams and moments! Thanks a lot for your continued passion towards gameplay modding, bro!! :TU:

Thanks for posting! Great to see you making use of the options and creating your own combination that works for you :) I'll check out the video shortly!

That's what works for me? I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. Sometimes it needs a couple of attempts, but that's my process and has always worked.
not for me, tried ot many times.
The mirror shows up with EA AntiCheat Bypass etc and all ok and then it closes.
Maybe its because i bought the game on steam and it launches EA App too when playing.
Will have to wait for Mod Manager Update

Great v18! I love play with legend difficulty but AI is so lethal in attack😱 Do you have a tips for that?
It's tough on Legendary! I'm working on an option that might help for you, but in general on Legendary, if you leave spaces defensively you'll get punished! The pressing variation and possibly passing error system might help for you.

Nice!

I'm currently playing with:

+ V18 standard
+ Pressing Variation Option
+ Pressing Fatigue Option
+ Width Option

and then I'm sometimes playing with

+ Positioning Alternative - Tight Option
WOW what a game me arsenal second leg off the semi final champions league loved every minute off it using what you use as well mate thank you for V18 amazing work

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Tested the v.18 Gameplay mod last days. Legendary Level - 2x8 Minutes - FUMA but with semi assistance in shot on goals (as I wouldn´t hit a barn door with manuell).
Can only agree with the most others feedback how well it plays. Have everything in one. Amazing. Must say first I really like the pure full gameplay mod v.18 in default Version without any addon the most. So sorry Anth this time your addons not needed personally by me. :D
Oh, I tried them. Many of them. First your choice with V18 regular version + 'Positioning Alternative - Tight' Option + 'Pressing Variation' Option + 'Pressing Fatigue' Option + 'Width' Option. I also like that combo but I had the feeling compared to default regular Version that groundpasses a bit too weak. After switching to regular Version it was gone. Not a huge difference but with regular Version suits my playstyle more. As well known in your previous Versions the positioning is one of my highlights in general. Sometimes I had for a split second the feeling that my defense positioning is too near to the midfield area and I fear they could overrunned by fast wingers of the AI. But that only happens naturally when I made a dumpster passing error where the AI punish me with a counter attack leading to a goal for them. ABout Legendary lethal: I understand many people feels it´s too harsh getting some goals by the AI on legendary. Me too, I lost some games 1:4 or 0:3 or a hopefull 2:2 in 2x8 Minutes playtime.
But c´mon, when the lethal punishment are also gone from legendary what we have than?! A convinient life? Even on one of the highest Levels. Just compare other Games difficulty: Ever played Doom Eternal or Resident Evil on "nightmare" or even on "hard", Guys?? It´s not fun but very satisfying to master those Levels by practice, practice, practise after a while. Same on FC 24. I mean it´s possible to beat the AI on Legendary but not with eaz. And that´s a good thing imo. I myself are switching to Legendary since TU 11. Plays much more valid and much more intense for me in personal. I just accept that I must still practice more to win the Title in a Top league with a 4 or 4.5 rated team.

For me it´s always a pleasure (and pain ofc) to enjoy playing a difficult to master a Footy game because I grew up with Playstation 3 and 4 FIFA´s where I ever wished one day to get rid of results like 7:5 or 4:4 in just 2x5 minutes. If I am in the need of having those results back I can switch to play without mods the default game which I just hate.No positioning, no AI brain available etc... With Anth´s gameplay I found late but i found in depth football playing which is a very good part of PES and FIFA but without PES´s stereotype and close to less box action while playing on superstar or Legendary Level which i always struggeling when playing PES 2021 in present.

Also played yesterday this combo: 'Width' Option + 'Pressing Variation' Option + 'Pressing Fatigue' Option + Regular Version. It is indeed another harsh combo where the AI can hurt you. But like I mentioned above this time the best game flow related to AI behaviour and my own teammates combined with passing speed, pressing behaviour, but still enough freedom to create an entertaining experience on my screen is just simple but geniously the Regular Version. Gives me enough to have some very good attempts for me building up my own game without overdriven by the AI´s power to punish every error by me. It´s still possible to "weaken down" Legendary by using good combo of addons. But I assume Anth didn´t build his gameplay to make Legendary everyones best friend. Last word about world class. I didn´t switched to legendary because WC was too easy for me... It´s just because Legendary feels more complete compared to WC since EA´s TU 11. If you play without mods you can feel that in default game too imo.

I... have never felt this enticed by a FIFA Game (yeah I'm not calling that EAbaloney, still fifa to me) and a MOD in such a long time... Previous Mods and all in FIFA 22/23 I saw the videos, and they still felt like a broken game underneath. This... Feels ... Totally Different and almost like a Revolution. How have you done this @Anth James ??

@Anth James Man, you were SO right about the latest positioning!! I know that FC24 has the 1v1 flaw, but for some reason, with your latest version, I am seeing more tracking back, and much better spacing in defense, especially along with the "tight" variation! I dont know how you did it, but the game is feeling much more alive on the defensive end!! :BSCARF:

@Anth James
Friend, firstly congratulations!

Some questions please...

Is the ULTIMATE difficulty harder than the video? Is the V18 version much better than the free one?

I'm used to dribbling because I played Ultimate Team, is it also possible to dribble more fluidly in this mode? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom