Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Definitely.

I'm currently using v17 Default (difficult) + Medium Passing, Default Pressing & Settled Ball Push. I'm enjoying the gameplay, though I'm tossing up whether to either go full manual with this setup, or make the dreaded jump to Legendary with the aim of increasing the difficulty. I'm leaning towards the former as I'm guessing Legendary will limit the CPU's attacking range as per the vanilla game setup.

My biggest problem right now is remembering to actually play the game instead of spending hours mixing and matching mod after mod, as well as teaching myself how to utilise Live Editor and LUA scripts to add faces for my youth prospects and update default players (I just figured out LUA scripts can assign boots and gloves in seconds and it blew my mind) 😂😂
Legendary is actually really good since EA's TU11! Give it a run :)

Ps - V18 is very, very close ;)

V18 + V18 'Full Gameplay Package' is just released on Patreon!!!!!!!!

Details in the post below!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/101469980

Those signed up to the 'Full Gameplay Package', it includes the following:

Standalone:

- V18
- V18 - MEDIUM
- V18 - SLOW
- V18 - Default Movement and Animations
- Popular Old Version
- V14 - Popular Old Version - Base D (Slowest Overall Gameplay)
- Popular Old Version - Base C (v13.75)
- Popular Old Version - V17 - Difficult

Options:

- 'Pressing Variation' option NEW
- 'Pressing Fatigue System' option (regular, strong and extreme) NEW
- 'Mid Press' option NEW
- Attacking Adjustment 3 (lower overall attacking runs and movement) NEW
- Positioning Alternative - Tight NEW
- 'Less Aggressive Dribbling' option NEW
- 'Difficult Goalkeeper' option NEW
- Large ball size option NEW
- Ball Physics Alternative Option- More Curve + larger ball size NEW
- V18 Fouls Isolation NEW
- 'Looser' First Touch and Dribbling Option
- 'Touch Control Option - Passing Error System Option
- Alternative Positioning Option
- Alternative Positioning Option 2 (V16 positioning, but with back 5 fix)
- Anth's Goalkeepers Isolation Option
- Attacking Adjustment Option
- Attacking Adjustment 2 (V15 and Prior)
- Default Pressing Option
- Default Ground Pass Distance Option (Slow, Medium and Regular)
- Less Blocks Option
- Passing Speed Isolation Options (only if you want to mix and match)
- Vanilla Goalkeepers Option
- 'Vanilla Referee' version for EVERY standalone version
- Settled Ball 'Push' Option
- Ball Physics Alternative Option- More Curve
- Increased Walk Speed Option - Regular Base Movement
- Increased Walk Speed Option - Medium Base Movement
- Increased Walk Speed Option - Slow Base Movement
- Slower Walk Speed Option - Slow Base Movement
- Slower Walk Speed Option - Medium Base Movement
- Slower Walk Speed Option - Regular Base Movement
- Increased Field Friction Option
- Width Option
- Heavy Switch Option

There are descriptions, instructions in each folder, so you're not going in blind with the options - it's super easy!

Those waiting on a public release version, I will have V13 out this week.

Thanks guys, enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Hello Mr. @Anth James . 👋

I’m testing all kinda stuff today… and it’s great fun! 🥳

Settle push and default ground pass distance are my fav options. Working well for me!!

I applaud the foul situation, randomness, player differences and organic behavior. 👌

Overall… a massive step up I’d say. 🥳💪

Thx and have a good day pal. 👋

Hello Mr. @Anth James . 👋

I’m testing all kinda stuff today… and it’s great fun! 🥳

Settle push and default ground pass distance are my fav options. Working well for me!!

I applaud the foul situation, randomness, player differences and organic behavior. 👌

Overall… a massive step up I’d say. 🥳💪

Thx and have a good day pal. 👋
Great to hear man!

Those wanting a really dense midfield, give the new 'Positioning Alternative - Tight' a run! I've been pairing it with the 'Width Option' tonight and it's really solid!

PS: How's this for a nice CPU long ball!

Is it going to be update for TU11.1 ? Or whether the TU11 version works, although the mod manager tells me that it is not a good version?

And free version? It does not matter that Mod Manager tells me that it is not a good version ?
Free version I’ll update this week, but it still works even if it says it’s an old version on mod manager. Just ignore it.

The new v18 is absolutely amazing. The variety in tempo and the variety in pressing(and pressing being balanced in general) is so good. Defenders are also less magnetized to you so you can do some nice dribbling moves. Here's a match played on Legendary with v18:

The new v18 is absolutely amazing. The variety in tempo and the variety in pressing(and pressing being balanced in general) is so good. Defenders are also less magnetized to you so you can do some nice dribbling moves. Here's a match played on Legendary with v18:
Could be a cam mod… but that looks like PES kinda space. 😯 what is it?!
So much space between payers?!

It's default cam. Anth balanced the positioning a lot to make it more natural. It looks like you get a lot of space and then CPU closes the space down. I love it.
Yeah. Me too. Had a blast this afternoon trying to beat Arsenal with Bayern Munich. Got stuck at trying…. but the fun was winning. Every Match! 🥳

Yeah. Me too. Had a blast this afternoon trying to beat Arsenal with Bayern Munich. Got stuck at trying…. but the fun was winning. Every Match! 🥳
Trying using the Positioning Tight option of Alternative Positioning. It makes teams with big midfield even more difficult to play against(as it introduces more midfield battles).

how do you guys know its working? Mod Manager for now is not working because some AntiCheat Update
You have to launch via FC Live Editor for now for all mods to work. There's instructions in the read me. I make things easy :)

Absolute brilliance Anth

Loving the gameplay, was having a blast on v17 but now on v18 it's even better, i am running this mod order personally:

View attachment 272283

And my first match with v18 went like this!

View attachment 272284

Thanks so much guys!! Very happy to hear you're all enjoying it!

My game doesn't start even after using all the tips about live editor etc... (but an error appears related to not running in the live editor) my game is from Epic/EA, does anyone have a solution?

Back
Top Bottom