Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

The mod is great, playing realistic game of football, making mistakes, momentum matters, you should think about what you do on the pitch like you do IRL etc.
However, I have a small nitpick. Playing against above average team, My defenders can't guard the forwards. They sometimes stay within penalty area and since my defenders are at least 2-3 meters away from them, a single zip pass to them, boom, score.
Other than that. They have great variety of attacking. Just lost to PSG 4-1, playing as Dortmund.that Mbappe break away goal was a thing of beauty.
But 2 goals were as I described above.

The mod is great, playing realistic game of football, making mistakes, momentum matters, you should think about what you do on the pitch like you do IRL etc.
However, I have a small nitpick. Playing against above average team, My defenders can't guard the forwards. They sometimes stay within penalty area and since my defenders are at least 2-3 meters away from them, a single zip pass to them, boom, score.
Other than that. They have great variety of attacking. Just lost to PSG 4-1, playing as Dortmund.that Mbappe break away goal was a thing of beauty.
But 2 goals were as I described above.
Hey Zizoux thanks man! Which version are you playing on?

I find there is bug in precision dribling with L1 ... some players (specially those with low dribling) simply stand around ball not touching it ..

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

I find there is bug in precision dribling with L1 ... some players (specially those with low dribling) simply stand around ball not touching it ..

Which version you play? Is this for you or cpu? I’ll have a look, TU11 may have caused something with that new dribble animation.

Hello Anth, I'm new around here, it's been a lot of years since I've played Fifa, saw the game in discount on Steam and after seeing how good your mod looked I decided to give it a try.

I tested the mod for some matches (default+width addon World Class) and I was personally disliking how direct and clinical the AI was, and I was scoring too easy too, one match for me ended in Atalanta 6 (me) x 5 Frosinone lol. But then I changed to the difficult version, added the pass error addon and changed to Legendary and I've had a very satisfying 3-2 win, with the AI having way more mistakes. I still wish they were a little bit less direct and made more mistakes (one reason because I think it's more realistic, and another because nowadays I suck at football games lol), but I can live with it.

One thing annoying to me though is that when trying to clear the ball with the square button the player puts an unrealistic amount of power in it, resulting in the ball ending up near the opposition keeper. I'm pretty sure that in a vanilla match I played before using the mod it was not the case, and the ball ended up around the central area, which is much better because then your strikers can battle for the ball.

All said the mod is really good, thank you for bringing us some decent football action in these dark ages of football gaming.

Hello Anth, I'm new around here, it's been a lot of years since I've played Fifa, saw the game in discount on Steam and after seeing how good your mod looked I decided to give it a try.

I tested the mod for some matches (default+width addon World Class) and I was personally disliking how direct and clinical the AI was, and I was scoring too easy too, one match for me ended in Atalanta 6 (me) x 5 Frosinone lol. But then I changed to the difficult version, added the pass error addon and changed to Legendary and I've had a very satisfying 3-2 win, with the AI having way more mistakes. I still wish they were a little bit less direct and made more mistakes (one reason because I think it's more realistic, and another because nowadays I suck at football games lol), but I can live with it.

One thing annoying to me though is that when trying to clear the ball with the square button the player puts an unrealistic amount of power in it, resulting in the ball ending up near the opposition keeper. I'm pretty sure that in a vanilla match I played before using the mod it was not the case, and the ball ended up around the central area, which is much better because then your strikers can battle for the ball.

All said the mod is really good, thank you for bringing us some decent football action in these dark ages of football gaming.
Hey man, welcome aboard.

Definitely up the level to Legendary if you're finding it too easy. It's a good option since the move to TU11.

I don't find the CPU too direct or clinical really, I find the CPU can punish you (depending on the team/player especially, but I don't find them to be like that in a cheating type way myself. I play 10 minute halves too.

You could try using the 'Older Popular Version - Base D' that's in the package and you that should reduce the CPU aggressiveness. Also you can try the 'Heavy Switch' option.

Regarding the clearances, yeah it's a bit of a byproduct from freeing up the ball. I've done a little bit to settle it, but if that's the only consequence of having a much more natural behaving ball for the most part, it's worth the trade off!

Hey man, welcome aboard.

Definitely up the level to Legendary if you're finding it too easy. It's a good option since the move to TU11.

I don't find the CPU too direct or clinical really, I find the CPU can punish you (depending on the team/player especially, but I don't find them to be like that in a cheating type way myself. I play 10 minute halves too.

You could try using the 'Older Popular Version - Base D' that's in the package and you that should reduce the CPU aggressiveness. Also you can try the 'Heavy Switch' option.

Regarding the clearances, yeah it's a bit of a byproduct from freeing up the ball. I've done a little bit to settle it, but if that's the only consequence of having a much more natural behaving ball for the most part, it's worth the trade off!
I'm on 10 minute halves too, will try your suggestions, thanks! About the clearing, yeah I had an feeling that it was an trade off sort of thing from your modifications to the ball physics, as you said it is worth, it is a minor annoyance.

Pressing L1 while dribbling was always the “stun AI” button for me… so I’m just not using it. Maybe a dragback here and there… but that’s it’s.
Glad you bring that up.

hi Anth, after several hours of play, I find the mod really very good, but I find that the goalkeepers controlled by the AI clears a lot too much balls and does not raise by hand when they can.

I've found that the options "Anth's V17 Default Pressing Option" combined with "Settled Ball Push" makes the CPU less aggressive (especially regarding defensive pressure), I personally really like playing with these two add-ons! I've also really enjoyed playing "Medium Speed" with "Slow Passes", makes for a really nice pacing! :)

I've found that the options "Anth's V17 Default Pressing Option" combined with "Settled Ball Push" makes the CPU less aggressive (especially regarding defensive pressure), I personally really like playing with these two add-ons! I've also really enjoyed playing "Medium Speed" with "Slow Passes", makes for a really nice pacing! :)
Oh thanks for the input, mate. I really like how that reads…
Will give v17 default with pressing option and settled push a try this weekend. 💪

The overall pace is such an important factor to me.

hi Anth, after several hours of play, I find the mod really very good, but I find that the goalkeepers controlled by the AI clears a lot too much balls and does not raise by hand when they can.
Thanks! I can't really control the CPU GK deciding to clear it as far as I know (I can look into it), but the default pressing option will help the amount of times they feel under pressure, so give that a run.

Nice, sounds like a good pairing to try for a slower paced match for sure.

The other thing I forgot to mention for anyone finding the CPU playing too directly is to try one of the 'attacking adjustment' options. This will lower then rate and pace the CPU creates and will help in this area.

Nice, sounds like a good pairing to try for a slower paced match for sure.

The other thing I forgot to mention for anyone finding the CPU playing too directly is to try one of the 'attacking adjustment' options. This will lower then rate and pace the CPU creates and will help in this area.
A good one to try! Could help me with decreasing my own pass error rate. That damn lovely FUMA. A curse and a bless...

A good one to try! Could help me with decreasing my own pass error rate. That damn lovely FUMA. A curse and a bless...
Ahh I’ve been playing a little bit of FUMA lately and it plays really well with the mod. The midfield is tight and it’s a real challenge. I usually drop difficulty down to professional for those matches haha.

Didn´t touched Pro for a long time. Should really try it and try your default mod again. Maybe I add some semi settings back and not punishing myself with FUMA. I still have my flaws with it after a year now. Playing too long full assists back at my Ps4 days. I decided today to swallow my pride and go on semi assisted with ground passes. Man, i am getting old... 😂

Hi all, how can I have these both option gp mods? I don't have them but I have the v17 tu11.

Do I sea this correct that I have to pay 8€ for this per month? I still pay 4€ per month.
Yeah. We don’t need to go over this again though. It’s a huge range of options that I created to give people variety based on feedback and opinions. You don’t have to select it at all. It’s a lot of extra work which is why the option is there for people who want it.

Yeah. We don’t need to go over this again though. It’s a huge range of options that I created to give people variety based on feedback and opinions. You don’t have to select it at all. It’s a lot of extra work which is why the option is there for people who want it.
Ok thanks, will try it.

Back
Top Bottom