PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

Having to drop to professional level too many spammed through balls at top player and superstar. Seems a bit more realistic. Playing a League with edited teams with no superstars main problem for me is the 30-40 yard exclusion zone means you chase down their player minimum contact and yellows given out like confetti CPU hacks you down left right and centre maybe one yellow every two games. Commentary is also bizarre says my GK has been took out result penalty to them happened twice.
Late release and its clearly an unfinished game.
Clearly they have not got the resources and think oh well we will patch it up later.

A quick question boys and girls...im on ps4 and when i play Myclub online i cannot change the camera settings...why? Is there a way?

cheers!

A quick question boys and girls...im on ps4 and when i play Myclub online i cannot change the camera settings...why? Is there a way?

cheers!

This is PS3/360 thread but yeah, camera is fixed in the online games (shame) I don't know if KONAMI will fix this with the upcoming patch (I hope so)

Finally clicked for me, after around 40/50 games in Superstar.

What a game. Can't understand the moaning. Probably the best PES ever IMO.

This is still one challenging game though, but finally got my defending down to a decent level and now have an appreciation of the attacking mechanics. I think both aspects (defence, attack) are superb. Some of the football the CPU play if you don't show respect to space, passing lanes etc is excellent.

I love way you create just enough of an angle with body dip or a slight altering of players direction. I love the way that the CPU let you have it in space sometimes, hound you in packs at others. For the first time in a long time I'm having to just boot the ball clear in defence for a breather like the old days.

Love the CPU possession. Love the tactics which have a drastic effect on pace/tempo/style of the game both for you and with the CPU. Keepers? Can't really complain. Player ID. Brilliant.

Love the weight/inertia, body movements, different feel to different players. Passing, excellent.

Shooting, overpowered I reckon, but not far off.

Scripting...well I've learned to defend to a level that sees this less and less now. You will get punished though for giving the ball away cheap.

Could touch upon a tump more, but all in all for a first out of the box effort, excellent.

Hello,
when I set flexible formation to on and set up a defensive or custom tactic, within the main screen where I can select my starting-11 I always see the offensive tactic even when I want to play the defensive or custom tactic. This is really annoying. How can I see the defensive or custom tactic also when I want to change my starting-11 or want to perform substitutes during the game...?

During the game it is even more annoying when I play the custom tactic, go back into the menu and want to change players but see the offensive tactic...

Does someone know how to change it?

Thanks!

On the PS3, does anyone find the default game speed (0), has increased quite significantly post patch? Konami used to pull this BS a few years ago with older titles. I loved the pre-patch gameplay, for me it was by far the best PES in the PS3 era.

The AI seems dumbed down as well, and just presses forward relentlessly. That to me is a step back to earlier games where the only focus for the AI is vertical, with long, quick, ground passes. I wish there was a way to revert to the previous version and have all the DLC intact (that was possible until PES 2014, another silly move by Konami).

HansM
Figured out what you mean. Had same problem.
Set your formations then save into Save Data for your specific team.
Then load team data pre match.

1.Go to Gameplan
2.Choose Manually-set up your three formations at Change Formation here you can edit positions.
3.Then save at Data Mangement
4.Load Data Management pre-kick-off.

I set up 4-5-1 and edited positions slightly, if you don't load save data you get standard 4-5-1. When I loaded save data edited team comes up correctly.

Having played a bit more now and reached that point where I'm comfortable with all the game dynamics, I can say that this game is absolutely brilliant. Brilliant.

Having a complete blast. The way you have to bring players into the game, use decoy runners, create angles....then you have the tempo of the game, moments of end to end, then phases of patience.

Whilst there is no praise high enough for the attacking side and player individuality, the defensive aspect this year is just as sublime. I am really, really impressed. You have to know when you can press, and when you have to just sit deep. And it's all about minute angling, cutting down pass lanes and moving the CPU into positions where they are not comfortable with the ball. So yes, now it is possible to hound the CPU in certain positions once you have played them into areas where you can pounce.

Very happy with this game this year.

Having played a bit more now and reached that point where I'm comfortable with all the game dynamics, I can say that this game is absolutely brilliant. Brilliant.

Having a complete blast. The way you have to bring players into the game, use decoy runners, create angles....then you have the tempo of the game, moments of end to end, then phases of patience.

Whilst there is no praise high enough for the attacking side and player individuality, the defensive aspect this year is just as sublime. I am really, really impressed. You have to know when you can press, and when you have to just sit deep. And it's all about minute angling, cutting down pass lanes and moving the CPU into positions where they are not comfortable with the ball. So yes, now it is possible to hound the CPU in certain positions once you have played them into areas where you can pounce.

It's time for you to change your sig.

I'm liking your positivity! PS3 or 360?

Ugh... finding the game unplayable since patch. Have tried to adapt, but the its like a beta version. The passing is disjointed, the animations are jerky, and the game is too fast!

I seriously was loving the game, but Konami have just had to interfere eh? This is a big problem these days. Just bloody leave it be! There's far too many voices out there criticising them, and Konami maybe try to pick up on feedback and stray from their own vision.

Ugh... finding the game unplayable since patch. Have tried to adapt, but the its like a beta version. The passing is disjointed, the animations are jerky, and the game is too fast!

I seriously was loving the game, but Konami have just had to interfere eh? This is a big problem these days. Just bloody leave it be! There's far too many voices out there criticising them, and Konami maybe try to pick up on feedback and stray from their own vision.

It's only a problem for online play, though, as you can just remove the patch. However, it's strange that nobody else here is saying the same as you..

I get fouled plenty by the CPU, they hate been done, and getting seriously pissed when you do them twice. They get very cynical. Love it, spot on.

I had two CPU players sent off in one game, both for two yellows a piece. Every card was of the back off my subtle feints, or tricks. Make them commit, just like real life. You get the accidentally mistimed variants and the cynical ( for being a piss-taking fuck).

I truly never believed football could be so ridiculously replicated across so many levels, and to what extent. This game is light-years ahead of anything we've had before. But the final realisation of a long term philosophy that has had brilliant ideologies fail in execution in previous attempts.

Professional - Zero Pass Assist - Normal Shooting- 15 minutes matches. Perfect.

Last edited:
Yes I have found out you have to draw the fouls but its difficult to do.
Had no fouls for ages then 3 yellows and 1 straight red for opposition and a penalty in same match. Sometimes though you clearly get the ball fair and square and get a red or yellow -suppose this can happen in real life.
Its entertaining and frustrating at the same time.
Free kicks directly outside box are too easy score from 90% success rate so far-the wall is easy to shoot past.
Played away in England Cup v Man U expect to be at Old Trafford but no you get Konami stadium.
Its two steps forward then one step backwards for Konami.
Played Spurs in England Cup won 2-0 easily Spurs barely came out of their own half bar once for an attack -losing 2-0 with 10 mins to go they just passed it around for most of the game.

this ^^^^

The game has several issues though even if i'm loving it

Referee decisions
Few fouls called
Some part of rails still remain on through balls and long through balls, you can't free the receiving player from its predetermined direction
Player are a bit too fast and it's too easy to dribble past defenders
Cursor switch is not good enough while defending
Online off the ball control is like delayed by 0.5 sec
No clear indication of the player you selected with off the ball controls on the radar
The keepers never catch a cross from a corner, they always punch them out of the penalty area
No control over the jostling was in Pes 2014 but removed in Pes 2015, they should put it back.

This is my ezperience with 360 version against human, online

Hello,

I need some help to play on line against my friends. I want to play on line in a cooperative way with one friend against another (2 vs 1) or the three on the same side against the console.

But it seems it's not possible, we only can create a room to play 1vs 1.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

The game has several issues though even if i'm loving it

Referee decisions
Few fouls called
Some part of rails still remain on through balls and long through balls, you can't free the receiving player from its predetermined direction
Player are a bit too fast and it's too easy to dribble past defenders
Cursor switch is not good enough while defending
Online off the ball control is like delayed by 0.5 sec
No clear indication of the player you selected with off the ball controls on the radar
The keepers never catch a cross from a corner, they always punch them out of the penalty area
No control over the jostling was in Pes 2014 but removed in Pes 2015, they should put it back.

This is my ezperience with 360 version against human, online

To take a player (of which you are currently in control) 'off the rails', simply hold RB + RT (R1 + R2) - 'super-cancel'.

Try flicking the right analogue stick - instead of pressing LB (L1) - for more accurate cursor-switching.

Just been playing pes2015 today ,first time I have tried it out.
First impressions not very good , too many times players under AI control just stood still WTF. Also is pass still X only times when I have pressed X the player will take 1 or 2 extra touches before passing the ball againWTF.
At the moment it just does not look right or feel right. The last pes I played was 13 did not bother with 14 as that was shit.

At the moment compared to 13 it just feels unresponsive and frustrating, hopefully it will get better. It's just that I was expecting something like a more complete version of 13. Hopefully it will get better with time.

To take a player (of which you are currently in control) 'off the rails', simply hold RB + RT (R1 + R2) - 'super-cancel'.

Try flicking the right analogue stick - instead of pressing LB (L1) - for more accurate cursor-switching.

Well, i shouldn't be using supercancel in 2015. Player movement when receiving low and high through balls should be much more free.

How's PES this year? I skipped a couple of them, so I am unsure whether to pick it up again. FIFA is worse than ever imo, so I need a change of pace!

Hi everyone, could someone please help . I've loved Evo for many years and I'm trying to love pes 15. Please could someone post (for offline play) the best ....

1- Camera angle
2 - Game speed
3 - Passisng assistance

I just want to play the game with the best settings for the most enjoyment

Cheers guys

#Hakan Sukur EVO Legend

Hello. I'm new here and hope I'm posting in the right place.

I already started a master league. What will happen if I apply a patch? Will my master league players be affected? Will I get new players or changed stats?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom