PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

I will answer my own post

I'v tinkered a lot with the options but find to be the most fun and challenging is definetely

1 - Camera angle - 0,7,10
2 - Game speed +1
3 - Passing assistance (2 bars) - makes through balls much better

I have opted to play on Top Player, the most challenging and rewarding play for me.
If anyone out there is growng bored and frustrated of the game give my settings a go, its the most fun i've had on the game by a long long way.

Enjoy

It's been a long time since I posted a compilation video, but this is an excellent selection of footage I've captured since the demo to the full release.

This shows pretty much everything, from close control dribbling, feints, to long range L2 passes ( combined with R2 for a more lofted back-spin variant), R2 lofted high passes, short and long, and much more.

It also highlights the use of both R3 ( Close First-Touch) and R2. Also R2 long shots, and everything else in between.

It's an excellent watch with some amazingly varied goals, passes, build-up play and just about everything that's possible.

( The rest below is wrote is copy and pasted from my Youtube description)

"Zero Pass Assistance - Basic Shooting - Professional Difficulty and 15 minute games.

Its pure football, for any football brains that want total freedom to basically do anything you want, or at least attempt it, much margin for error, specially lower OVR's.

The best PES ever. By an absolute mile. An accumulation of many theories and technical reproduction of the Beautiful Game in video game form has finally been realised. Its took a good few years for Konami, ideas perfect in theory, were failed in their execution. Not this time, they have nailed it.

Amazing individuality, the most complex and fairly produced ever. With much higher differentials in players strengths and weaknesses, replicated in the player stats. No longer is Messi stronger than a bull, just because his stats are high everywhere else, he doesn't get the luck of the green in 50/50's.his weak frame is now a factor. But there is so much more.

R3 and special First-Touch is simulated perfectly, as is R2, its vast in its options. Especially when used as a controlled pass with X or a floated high pass (dink ) short or long.

Players have much more angles and have far more realistic balance, weight and additions then ever before.

Dribbling superb. defending tough,and timing weighted. Perfect.

Stamina relevant, its an amazing piece of work, IMO.

Great goals, play, cheek, everything. And on Zero Pass Assist which is so much harder than even 1-Bar, no 1st touch required on 1-bar.

Anyway, all foot-age accompanied by some Old School vibes, for us Old School PES fanatics and football minded people.

Enjoy, this is football heaven and free as a bird....."

Enjoy.....

http://youtu.be/WUIQ7WgddQM

Hey boys & girls..

I really like this year's PES BUT.. I got really angry when I noticed the injury probability which is.. ehm.. non-existent?! That's why I created a petition which we could send to KONAMI. So if you share my view, feel free to sign & share.

chn.ge/1BTKRnx

Cheers!

P.S. Somehow I am not allowed to create an own thread for this issue.. can somebody do this for me, please?! Thanks!

Oh, and I scored the greatest ever PES goal in my life-long history last night.

Last game of the season, needed to beat Arsenal to win the EPL. I went 4-1 up then brought on my man Lucas Silva. OVR 81, but arguably my most solid player. Never puts a foot wrong.

So I brought him on for the 2nd half to join in the celebrations. Anyway, after the Arsenal keeper slipped as he cleared the ball upfield, it dropped near Silva. So I attempted a maxed out power, R2 controlled shot from near the half-way line. This shot is unique to PES 15, and he only bloody scored. Unreal.

Exactly what I went for, and what a way to sign off as EPL champions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPnFO0j_9U

No one plays this game with zero bar pass assistance online?I can't find an opponent on online divisions and i don't even mention the fact everybody only seems to know two teams
..Real and Barcelona.

Holy Fuck !! :CONFUSE:

I've just bettered my greatest ever PES goal, with another outrageous maxed out, full power, R2 Controlled Shot, from inside my own half.....

Oh, did I mention it was a front-facing, jumping, bending scissor volley ?!! WTF ?!! And I meant every bit of it, as the keeper was way off his line.

Is there no end to the complete randomness and unpredictability of this new PES.....?!!

Unbelievable Jeff !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8TVESfbq4

Last edited:
Hello guys, I want to ask you one question please...
Im playing PES2015 non stop with my friends on my playstation3, but there is problem.. I can't understand why sometimes players in game are very fast and sometimes there are very very slow, and you can't recognize that this is the same player...

When you play as the "home" side , you can adjust the grass, but when you are on "away" side you can't(master league or cup) damn it seems I forgotten how to "speak" english

Did this new dlc changethe gameplay? Seems that it's smoother, much better balanced, tighter passes on zero assist and collission detection much much better, maybe refs too :D

We played the other night and had a blast, never had this much fun on a PES game!

Did this new dlc changethe gameplay? Seems that it's smoother, much better balanced, tighter passes on zero assist and collission detection much much better, maybe refs too :D

We played the other night and had a blast, never had this much fun on a PES game!

Actually it is true. : ) The dribble system is more intuitive and more fluid somehow. I feel some dribbling animations take less time, which is nice. Still don't like the big gaps in defenses ( the midfielders don't go back to help defenders ) and somehow the predicted/ scripted ball path, especially on long passes ( on manual also ). Also CPU tactics on most of the teams have to be fixed manually. Konami are lazy to do such a things, as always. : ) Too perfect first touches, too perfect cpu passes and too close dribble are the other things I don't like also. Don't like the auto-contain defender speed when close to an "enemy". Normal dribble speed have to be faster, RT speed have to be faster, because now there is a big speed gap between running and normal left stick only dribbling. Also players lose all their dynamics when first touching the ball - it is not realistic.

But yes, after the third patch the game is now a lot more playable and close to the best PES games in the series ( for me PES 5/6 and PES 2013 ). : )

Last edited:
:CONFUSE:
WTF are you talking about ? Please stop saying the game feel like PES5/6 or 2013... its ridicules . What's going on here, just my game there is absolutely shit?

The only things what i can see is that A.I. not passing the ball constantly on own field, ref gives a little more fouls for you and rainbow flick is not as "perfect" and effective.

I used to write here in the ps2 time. Just wanted to say i am enjoying the game a lot but presentation wise this game is really a disaster. replays, camera options, lack of stadia, hardly visible ball in some stadia, game modes boring etc.

i hope they can fix that because it is really ruining my game experience.

:CONFUSE:
WTF are you talking about ? Please stop saying the game feel like PES5/6 or 2013... its ridicules . What's going on here, just my game there is absolutely shit?

The only things what i can see is that A.I. not passing the ball constantly on own field, ref gives a little more fouls for you and rainbow flick is not as "perfect" and effective.

Opinions. It's a good game to me, still fun to play, but it lacks in presentation and modes, like cicciograziani said.

Lads, where can I find a good Xbox 360 option file?
I know daymos, but don't u have to pay for that?
Any free ones?
Links plz.

Thanks!

Gentleman, I am making my PES return tonight. But HUGE question, which Option File is the best this year? Don't wanna go download a virus!

Back
Top Bottom