PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Nope, because it's not a bug, it's a problem with old monitors.

Look here for some fixes:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=74224

how can you say such things?

it's bug, error and problem with GAME. not the monitors. people won't buy 16:9 monitors just because of one game.

and just fyi, those fixes don't work. there is no fix until konami fix it with LB option in settings.exe.

how can you say such things?

it's bug, error and problem with GAME. not the monitors. people won't buy 16:9 monitors just because of one game.

and just fyi, those fixes don't work. there is no fix until konami fix it with LB option in settings.exe.
Well, you don't need to buy a 16:9 monitor, you can simply play with black bars. It doesn't make a difference.

you can already do it!
download this tool, enable 4k dsr via nvidia panel and play.

No its ok I am happy with the way PES looks with InMortals mod and SweetFX.

I can confirm gameplay is a hell of a lot smoother both online and offline. Now it really does give you the freedom to do exactly what you want when you want. I loved the game in the first place but now I love it that little bit more.

Now just need the PTE patch to be compatible as playing with those awful generic teams is the only thing spoiling the game

Any gameplay changes with 1.02 ?

Not that I'm looking for any.. I quite like the way it plays, I wouldn't want them to ruin the balance they have.

I feel a noticeable improvement, including online. Passing and shooting feel a little more snappy. Defenders are still a little too slow to turn at key moments. Through-balls perhaps too easy.

The CPU no longer passes the ball around for the sake of it - there seems to be more urgency and better attacking.

Ignoring the overall gameplay keepers have to be the biggest improvemnt in the game over the last couple of years even so can still be really flakey at times.

It's ridiculous that Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes looks 100x better than PES 2015 and it also runs way smoother. So it's not like nobody at KONAMI knew how to make a good PC port...

It's ridiculous that Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes looks 100x better than PES 2015 and it also runs way smoother. So it's not like nobody at KONAMI knew how to make a good PC port...

It's not the same team who works on pes. Not that I thought you didn't knew that. The pc version, it's supposed to be trash so the ps4/xb1 versions looks better. That's the sad truth, sadly. And maybe a bit of incompetence too, ofc. I won't be surprised if pes 2016 pc version is an old-gen version too. So just prepare for that one, it's gonna happen again.

Is the live update available offline? There's tones of new youngsters, but they don't show up in my edit. Is there an on/off button? I cannot find it.

Does anyone know how to unlock the "man with a mission" hair in edit mode?

Is the live update available offline? There's tones of new youngsters, but they don't show up in my edit. Is there an on/off button? I cannot find it.

in exhibition mode, just press R3 at team selection screen to turn on/off the live update feature.

Does anyone know how to unlock the "man with a mission" hair in edit mode?

in exhibition mode, just press R3 at team selection screen to turn on/off the live update feature.

Thanks.

But you can only use them on exibition mode. Cannot use the youngsters on a ML or edit them. Konami at its best. Instead of using the oportunity of the data pack 2 to put those created players in the edit.bin so you can use them in any competition, they did nothing.

konami should learn from kojima how to port a console game to pc properly...that MGSV is so well optimized...really hope they can do the same with pes2016...

It's not the same team who works on pes. Not that I thought you didn't knew that. The pc version, it's supposed to be trash so the ps4/xb1 versions looks better. That's the sad truth, sadly. And maybe a bit of incompetence too, ofc. I won't be surprised if pes 2016 pc version is an old-gen version too. So just prepare for that one, it's gonna happen again.
Yeah, of course it's not the same team, but one should assume that there is at least some kind of knowledge transfer between PES Productions and Kojima Productions.

Do you guys enjoy playing with the likes of Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid online? Because it seems everyone is using them in the online divisions.

Do you guys enjoy playing with the likes of Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid online? Because it seems everyone is using them in the online divisions.

I don't. They pick those kind of teams even in quick matches:BRICK: But I've noticed most of them do this because they lack skill and can't succeed otherwise.

Last edited:
Any more fouls and free kicks with the new patch?

If not, I'll delete this game from my HD.

Well i got 3 free kicks & a penalty today...although i missed the penalty..it's that long since i've had one i forgot how to take them :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom