PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

No fouls? This game should be called "Pro Foul Soccer 2015".
Every try to get the ball back from the opponent is foul. Game is still worst ever and unplayable. Maybe some April/May patch will make difference or PES 2016 at least.
Your image shows 30 fouls in 10 games, 3 a game is waaaaaay too many?

Online is better than previous years , playable but you still have to account for lag which is not ideal.

Last edited:
Please, Can someone tell me how to balance while dribbling. I mean when You have the ball, and opposite player is chasing you from behind, he always manage to take the ball of me. What to do to takle with him to avoid loosing the ball and continue to run with the ball. Cheers

Last edited:
Please, Can someone tell me how to balance while dribbling. I mean when You have the ball, and opposite player is chasing you from behind, he always manage to take the ball of me. What to do to takle with him to avoid loosing the ball and continue to run with the ball. Cheers

Make a slight turn away from him. Stats also take into account.

Make a slight turn away from opponent. Stats also take into account.

better than what? pes2014 was smooth as butter online in comparation with pes2015.
pes2015 online sucks so bad that I don't know what to do anymore. can't believe this thieves robbed me again:CURSE:

I never tried PES 2014 but I heard it was bad online for lag. But yeah, PES 2015 online is very different from offline. I find it playable, but yeah its way laggier than offline.

But this game while having some problems, it has alot of depth and the best PES to date imho.

Your image shows 30 fouls in 10 games, 3 a game is waaaaaay too many?

That's only because I've stopped trying to get the ball back myself after 3 matches and let it to do by AI automatically. Normal match is like this:
gH3pUM.png

~10 fouls per game is common thing in this game. ~7 per game are caused by awful collision system. No foul at all, sometimes not even touched the opponent.

I just played a game. 15 min halfs. Pro level.

ZERO fouls. Yes you heard it right... ZERO.

That's absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Goodbye PES 2015... have fun in the data heaven!

Thank God for PES5 and PES6.

You played one game and there were no fouls committed, and so now you are going to delete the game. Hilarity.

I always pop in on these forums for a bit of comedy. Some of the angry posts regarding lack of fouls and unconvincing crowds never fails to have me on my arse. You buy a football game and these are deal breakers?

PES 5 is better though, obviously. :CONF:

It was perfectly reasonable discussion of pros and cons of this game before this "Pedderrs" guy came out of nowhere and posted a stupid, sarcastic remark.

Why wasn't that post deleted?

Ok... I'll take my coat.

it's imposibile to enjoy pes2015, unless you plan to end up in a mental institution. shit is so bad there should be laws forbidding it.
if this the best for you...for me will surtely be the last.
tired of being robbed and get inferior product. sayonara japs
Why is it impossible to enjoy ? what specifically is inferior ?

This is easily the best PES , so much to learn , you cannot master it as quickly as other PES. Ive been waiting for such a futbol game.

Great game, I enjoy it coming from FIFA 14 back to PES.

I love to get more 'into' dribblings and motions and I really enjoy it, even I am not able to do those tricks with hip names ;-)

One thing that really starts frustrating meis scoring. I do not get the shooting where I want it to be and my shots always go wide or hit the bar or the posts.
It is boring to run the game on a too low CPU level because I am not able to score.

Does someone of you have some good hints for me about shooting?

Just updated to latest version and data pack, I went around slide tackling AI, was outside box and slide tackled and toppled a defender 2 times in a row .... nothing.

Slide tackled again and then got carded, tackle was as severe as all three.

Definitely something out of sorts with detection or collision in terms of triggering ref.

it's imposibile to enjoy pes2015, unless you plan to end up in a mental institution. shit is so bad there should be laws forbidding it.
if this the best for you...for me will surtely be the last.
tired of being robbed and get inferior product. sayonara japs

You have made Your dislike known time after time,You are now scoring high on the spamometer.Please dont repeat the dosage.

Great game, I enjoy it coming from FIFA 14 back to PES.

I love to get more 'into' dribblings and motions and I really enjoy it, even I am not able to do those tricks with hip names ;-)

One thing that really starts frustrating meis scoring. I do not get the shooting where I want it to be and my shots always go wide or hit the bar or the posts.
It is boring to run the game on a too low CPU level because I am not able to score.

Does someone of you have some good hints for me about shooting?

Yes start using manual shooting, although tough at first, in time you will feel it better

Agree. I am currently enjoying manual passing/shooting on the demo.
To be honest, using the 'default' passing assistance looked somehow more erratic than manual to me, like my players having a ratio of good passes stuck at around 60% (while I'm around 70/75/80% with manual, depending on the opponent).

It's more or less the same I felt while playing FIFA 14 on assisted to be honest, when somehow my player would just play a nonsense pass out of the blue (if on assisted controls).

all praise the mighty and perfect pes2015.
how is the truth spam ?

How many posts have You made saying same thing in same threads over a short period of time.Thats spamming.
Its OK posting an opinion,keep saying that opinion and its spamming.

there's no free speech here.only mods pointing guns at people saying the truth.
it's ok to post an opinion as long as the opinion is the same as yours...
you're the only one spamming here, with your desire to hide the dirt: the fact that konami robbed us once again for 1/2 excuse of a game with horrible online lag.
oh well,another comunity on konami's payroll. no surprise here.

Final warning,You have posted time after time the same thing,SPAMMING.

In fact just sussed Your vali21ro and are banned here.
Saves me any further hassle with You.And will remove all Your posts as spam so Your wasting Your time here.

Last edited:
Agree. I am currently enjoying manual passing/shooting on the demo.
To be honest, using the 'default' passing assistance looked somehow more erratic than manual to me, like my players having a ratio of good passes stuck at around 60% (while I'm around 70/75/80% with manual, depending on the opponent).

It's more or less the same I felt while playing FIFA 14 on assisted to be honest, when somehow my player would just play a nonsense pass out of the blue (if on assisted controls).
That made my day. I just played my first two games with manual passing and shooting (not switching players, that drives me nuts to switch manually after every pass).

I thought the assistance would make the game easier but it feels more intentional so it is easier to play the ball where I want it to go to. Shooting is now much faster which means I am not aiming for too long. It is great. Damn, I will be back later, I have to play now :-)
Yes start using manual shooting, although tough at first, in time you will feel it better

I played pes2015 for a month in average 3-5 games per day.
I dont know if I am unlucky or not.
For my experience,its almost impossible to see ai score from corner kick
I mean ai header is not good,i never see them score header from corner kick
most of the time i can clear the ball when the corner kick come in.
however even the ai hit a header,its lack of power and my keeper always save it easily
i just remembered ai could score from corner when i misclicked and passed the ball to them.
Also,only 1 time my goalkeeper punched the ball automatically and the ball went to ai outside the box and he scored a beautiful long range goal immediately.
I was not even mad,I was impressed by that goal.Moreover,I dont see any other opportunity for ai to score from corner kick.I hope I am wrong.....

bought this yesterday for the ps3, after i setup an optionfile and fixed the formations its playing really well.... oh the stamina issue is a load of rubbish as i managed to play a possession game and keep all my players fresh until the 80 min mark. too many sprint whores playing the game if theyve no stamina at 60mins

Last edited:
bought this yesterday for the ps3, after i setup an optionfile and fixed the formations its playing really well.... oh the stamina issue is a load of rubbish as i managed to play a possession game and keep all my players fresh until the 80 min mark. too many sprint whores playing the game if theyve no stamina at 60mins

Trust me, I try to avoid sprinting as much as I can, but they die anyway. What they could do is to make the shooting, passing and ball trapping less accurate instead of taking away all the stamina.

By the way, played some matches today and shit happened. Nearly touched a player and I had a penalty against me. Happens too often. And one more thing, when your CB won't chase the ball to avoid a corner, he just looks at the ball without even trying. I wouldn't call this the thinking mans game.

That made my day. I just played my first two games with manual passing and shooting (not switching players, that drives me nuts to switch manually after every pass).
Glad to hear you like it. Indeed I really believe that this is the way it's meant to be played for the meximum satisfaction/enjoyment.
Of course not everything always goes how you want with manual controls, as I managed to make many, many silly mistakes at the beginning and I'll continue making some of them here and there also now.
Still, I'd rather either lose some more matches because of poor aiming when passing/shooting or tone the difficulty level down a bit, than give in and switch back to assisted.

It's a totally different game on manual and, if they fixed the player switching that still isn't perfect, it would be one of the best PES experiences ever (even if it somehow still lacks the 'magic' that PES5/6 brought).

After all, I must say WELL DONE to Konami because what I saw until now really got me impressed. Of course visually comparing this game to FIFA 15 would result in a massacre, but on the pitch I find this more entertaining and less frustrating than EA's game this time, even if all in all PES for PC is probably only a little more than a PS3 port.

After Datapack2.0 all my edit settings got messed up(home field names,no manager pics). I am not sure what caused this, I have the PTE 3.0.1 & stadium pack V2 by Estarlen Silva installed. However, I have entered the correct names for stadiums and perfected my EDIT.bin. If you need some high quality pics of managers to be used in EDIT mode, here is the link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/44085bf4

All pics are 1024x1024 as required by the game and high quality. Only EPL for now.

If you are using Datapack2.0 with PTE 3.0.1 and stadium pack v2 by estarlen silva and looking for an EDIT.bin cos of all the messed up home field names, I can upload my EDIT.bin.

Hey, are free agents fucked up on the PC version today? I opened about 6-7 of them and i only got keepers, the f*** is going on?

Last edited:
Hey, are free agents fucked up on the PC version today? I opened about 6-7 of them and i only got keepers, the f*** is going on?

i think i got 2 free agents out of to for norwich.. struggling for the second place in championship now.. herrera does not really help.. too often misplaced passes :BLEH:

Back
Top Bottom