PC PES 2014 discussion thread

Instead of go and do things and care about a certain gaming platform with low and decreasing sales they do the opposite, instead of stop the trend and pull it over they're accelerating the process even further, no foresight at all and that comes from a Japanese company, this is so bad.

Silvio Luiz, the South American sports commentator just said on twitter that he’s working on the commentary for PES 2015 together with Mauro Beting.

Maybe in August PES 2015 Demo will be ready released, or it's adam again screw up as all the pc demo delayed again to halloween day.

Conclusion...

Z%2520VIADAOO%2520vade-retro-viadao-ratinho.gif

We need some garlic... :LOL:

Last edited:
Hey guys. What can you say about its current state for someone who never played it (me)? Is it worth it? MLO any good? Cheaters still cheating? Bugs not fixed yet?

Hey guys. What can you say about its current state for someone who never played it (me)? Is it worth it? MLO any good? Cheaters still cheating? Bugs not fixed yet?

it sucks...full of cheaters and laggers. it's not even worth a piece of bread.
Last month I got banned for a week for no reason at all. they support the cheaters. being so many cheaters maybe they are the ones that bring the cash to kuntnami.
4 patches later keepers are still idiots, players are mostly unaware of the presence of the ball, lob shot exploit still present,goal kick ultra shot bug still present.

it sucks...full of cheaters and laggers. it's not even worth a piece of bread.
Last month I got banned for a week for no reason at all. they support the cheaters. being so many cheaters maybe they are the ones that bring the cash to kuntnami.
4 patches later keepers are still idiots, players are mostly unaware of the presence of the ball, lob shot exploit still present,goal kick ultra shot bug still present.

Hmm, well I gotta say that I quite enjoy it!
Since the last patch I hardly had any laggy games.
Out of about 30 games I met about one quitter (cheater).
Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Of course there a few annoying things like players who keep long ball spamming to their Ronaldo´s, Messi´s etc. but with some good tactics and man marking you can defend those players.

@lukas_rod:

I´d say you should check it for yourself. PLay a few games and see whether you like it or not.

I wouldn´t say that it totally sucks and it´s also not full of cheaters in my experience.
There are a few negative things, but it´s not that bad imho.

Hmm, well I gotta say that I quite enjoy it!
Since the last patch I hardly had any laggy games.
Out of about 30 games I met about one quitter (cheater).
Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Of course there a few annoying things like players who keep long ball spamming to their Ronaldo´s, Messi´s etc. but with some good tactics and man marking you can defend those players.

@lukas_rod:

I´d say you should check it for yourself. PLay a few games and see whether you like it or not.

I wouldn´t say that it totally sucks and it´s also not full of cheaters in my experience.
There are a few negative things, but it´s not that bad imho.

You are playing PC Version or is PS3 Version? Because PS3 Version don´t have a kind of problems.
It seems konami only cares about online mod only on PS3 and XBOX360. Not on PC online mod and patch fix version too... :MAD:
My battle between buying PES 2015 and wait for PES 2014 Patch is getting so close to explode my head on them.
I wish can able to send a letter to the konami office and tell them a lot of insults, even if needs to burn my letter.
The next patch for pc will be after konami finish the participations and the prizes and whatever all that crap is upthere...

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/456712430828003329

It seems all this lazy time to do about fixing PC Bugs are working on Android and iOS crapy games.
Good Job -1

Last edited:
Ha ha ha at Luiz vs El Shaarawy or Ramos getting stand still. Happened to me a lot. Way to go with scripting ;).

1st vid wasn't done with latest patch though. Will cut them some slack for now... But where the hell is OUR 1.08. patch?! KONAMI FFS!!!!!

Start to really lose hope that the patch will ever come to PC. Just what so gameplay on YT, and start thinking WHY IN THE WORLD I'M NOT PLAYING THIS RIGHT NOW! Then I go to twitter and find out why, the staff is probably working in a fucking crappy IOS game: http://www.konami.jp/pesm/en/pc/index.php5.
"Clydesdale Bank Premier League and Scottish Premier League Trademarks, logos, player names and likenesses appear under licence from Scottish Premier League. These materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or stored or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the rights holder".

Start to really lose hope that the patch will ever come to PC. Just what so gameplay on YT, and start thinking WHY IN THE WORLD I'M NOT PLAYING THIS RIGHT NOW! Then I go to twitter and find out why, the staff is probably working in a fucking crappy IOS game: http://www.konami.jp/pesm/en/pc/index.php5.

Makes you wonder about priorities, right?

But to be fair, it is very unlikely that same staff is working on both PES and Facebook/mobile games. Mobile and social footy gaming at Konami is governed by Seabass, Masuda got PES. Different teams with different projects and different developers. But nevertheless, Masuda's team seems to be quite understaffed

Patch coming next week April 22th together with DLC 5.0 (Brazuca ball and updated faces)

More updated than console version, it's 1.12, not 1.10

Blfuik8IAAE-0Jp.jpg

Makes you wonder about priorities, right?

But to be fair, it is very unlikely that same staff is working on both PES and Facebook/mobile games. Mobile and social footy gaming at Konami is governed by Seabass, Masuda got PES. Different teams with different projects and different developers. But nevertheless, Masuda's team seems to be quite understaffed
I know Seabass was working with the mobile, but i still think they probably split the previous staff, at least the ones responsible for the graphics or something like that. That IOS game looks pretty good for the platform. Compared to PES2012 on PC, pes 2013 and pes 2014 have always received late updates compared to consoles, coincidentally since rumours started of the new projects of Seabass.

And in general, The PES/Masuda team clearly looks understaffed, just look how the game evolved during this months, it wasn't lack of talent, but time.

Patch coming next week April 22th together with DLC 5.0 (Brazuca ball and updated faces)

Blfuik8IAAE-0Jp.jpg
great news! Finally. I think my rant worked lol.

Last edited:

Blfuik8IAAE-0Jp.jpg

Haha!
Now console players have to wait ages for 1.12?

But cool!
I just hope there won't be that too high player cost thing with DLC 5 in the MLO.

Back
Top Bottom