FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD: i think u made an excellent point. football games don't even come close.

The question is why though? Is it because EA don't want to invest in the extra resources to utilize the graphics capabilities of next-gen hardware or is it because Fifa has no competition so they just can't be bothered.

The question is why though? Is it because EA don't want to invest in the extra resources to utilize the graphics capabilities of next-gen hardware or is it because Fifa has no competition so they just can't be bothered.
i think the second one is the real reason. as long as the game keeps selling like it does they don't need to.
why would they mess up this cheap winning formula?
a bit of both like u said

Online team play and lobbies back in? That link didn't mention that although co op seasons shld probably still be in

yeah, thats one of the main reasons I moved to PC gaming, the modding

I wonder if they'll include the line spraying animation now it's been given the green light for domestic games?

'Agility and Control' video coming at 4pm.
Bt2qvPoIcAA7H9v.jpg

Like how certain players favour their stronger foot. Lets not see any 40 yard right footed strikes by Messi now then?

I'm really liking how EA is keeping that good marketing pace, showing the new features Little by little, unlike konami This year that simply didn't show anything a out their game so far, but it's similar to what Konami did for Pes 2013.

I really like the Messi moment on This video dribbling by simply changing the pace and direction, and more importantly, he's controlling with his left foot. On This new gen, dribbling in Fifa is geting better and better.

I just still don't like the physics contact in sliding tackles, it is more scripted but more realistic in PES 2014.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom