FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Beta is over. I have a question. Are all goalkeepers in FIFA 17 still playing like Neuer? In FIFA 16 it was so annoying that even 3rd division goalkeepers were perfect with the passing and crossing.

They seemed to play well but my worry is that you managed to beat City (even though Schmeichel was on form)... How are you finding World Class overall?
For me now i've got used to the defending i'm finding CM too easy and hammering liverpool 5-1, Westham 5-2 so i need to go up a level but build up play can be brilliant.

For me now i've got used to the defending i'm finding CM too easy and hammering liverpool 5-1, Westham 5-2 so i need to go up a level but build up play can be brilliant.

Manual or assisted controls? I find that makes a big difference but obviously it's a personal thing whether you like manual or not.

Manual or assisted controls? I find that makes a big difference but obviously it's a personal thing whether you like manual or not.
I'm on semi atm was going to leave manual for full release plus i'm going back to PC for this so i can get Ariels patches.

@MafiaMurderBag

Do you still have some new videos on dynamic camera?

I still have on my HDD:

FIFA 17_ AC Milan v Juventus DYNAMIC CAMERA (1080p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4

FiFA 17 Gameplay - Manchester United x Chelsea (720p_60fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (not dynamic but it's the only other one I saved).

I'm happy to mirror them somewhere but not without MMB's permission.

Thanks, i'm trying to up to Mega but it's Slow as fuck. EA Are Cowbys. Yeah i get that it's a Beta but you'd think they'd be please with the positive publicity they wer'e getting lol.

Looking forward to the final product though. Where's everybody pre-oredering from, still yet to secure my copy.

Thanks, i'm trying to up to Mega but it's Slow as fuck. EA Are Cowbys. Yeah i get that it's a Beta but you'd think they'd be please with the positive publicity they wer'e getting lol.

Looking forward to the final product though. Where's everybody pre-oredering from, still yet to secure my copy.

They dont want the beta videos around the net. Cause then we will forget about the beta, forget the gpod gameplay of beta compared to Full release.

Arrgh EA going after my videos and taking them down now. Assholes.

Sure, but you did agree to an NDA. It's not some shocker. Still, would be nice if people were able to share. There must be A LOT footage out there that would be nice to see.

For me this years games are so close judging by the games i've had it will be a cunt hair that separates them. Speaking of cunt hairs Jay Grim has been quiet.:P

Back
Top Bottom